Kodash/Seafarers rest/Desolation pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Rezo.4815

Rezo.4815

@The Monk
We haven’t claimed to be top tier because we aren’t pretentious. We let actions speak for them selves. We hardly spend time AFKing in the spawn spamming a horribly pretentious recruitment message. IRON and its growing group of allies have been giving results every day. Like the orb Desolation holds at this moment.

Also our commanders don’t spend most of their time farming Cursed Shore.

For the night is dark and full of nightcappers.
[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Quite an kitten kicking kodash taking atm ;p

in WvW

Posted by: Iambeastx.6805

Iambeastx.6805

FYI.
In case it wasn’t clear (as it seemed the case from a few following posts) Pandemic Legion left desolation to a server far lower in the ranks and whom we had never fought before.

Just in case anyone thinks we hopped to a winning side.

All my life i wanted to be someone,
now i realise i should have been more specific.

in WvW

Posted by: Dredj.4025

Dredj.4025

Not unusual to see Seafarer’s dominating before night time, even after some of the major guilds withdrew from WvW due to the hacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Lightvision.9357

Lightvision.9357

i am on SFR and in FUtiles and we spent the whole day on Kodash and yes they got quite an kitten kicking, how ever it was not easy. props to kodash they held out on cliffside for abotu 6 hours when whe took it and the rest of the map.

Desolation was also putting up a fight at the bay near when i logged off. was a really fun day on kodash and i really enjoyed it exept from this stoopid thing anet done that makes every player and npc invisible but it also provided some laughs like one of FU jumping in the middle of a zerg cos he was unable to see any player

SFR made about 12k points today total when i logged off. good job SFR and FU for taking all of kodash with the other randoms. Rise also helped out in the beginning of the day which saved SFR’s only tower.

and we almost had a 2nd waypoint built in the bay when desolation took it. good gaming everyone that was playing on kodash map, fun day/night.

attachment was taken at 21:00 london time

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Iambeastx.6805

Iambeastx.6805

How far desolation have fallen.
‘Blood guard prime’ members glitching onto the supply camp house and shed to evade attacking and prevent camp capture.

All my life i wanted to be someone,
now i realise i should have been more specific.

in WvW

Posted by: Bahamzero.6783

Bahamzero.6783

Really amazing plays by SFR today. This morning/noon we almost had a 12k gap in points to close on Kodash and we finnaly did it by putting alot of pressure on them and keeping them under 150 pp all day (sometimes under a 100).
Ready to do it again tomoz.

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

As I write in EB kodash are currently struggling to get out of their own spawn.

I suspect more than one SFR player is getting a little payback for their double team routine a couple of weeks back. Don’t worry kodash – we’ll be off to bed soon then you can pvp vs gates – its more your level ;p

in WvW

Posted by: Jack Mc Daniel.5624

Jack Mc Daniel.5624

As I write in EB kodash are currently struggling to get out of their own spawn.

I suspect more than one SFR player is getting a little payback for their double team routine a couple of weeks back. Don’t worry kodash – we’ll be off to bed soon then you can pvp vs gates – its more your level ;p

We saw your level at the beginning of the week

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Desolation had a good night, although SFR are starting to annoy us on our own borderlands!

Still, if it’s what it takes to win, we’ll keep doing it this way

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

me and a few guys are actually having some fun without the orbs. killing kodash guys in a team of 5 or 4. our builds and skills have grown massively in wvwvw without them. that’s not to say we want this forever.when we do get 3 orbs our squad can grief and hold up to 10 to 12 players on the enemy team

WPC Webley. SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Quintosh.9613

Quintosh.9613

Seems like most of the german people went to bed and are just being a bad sport, on the brighter side, Desolation seems to be doing some pvgates in the borderlands while SFR holds pretty much all the EB except Desolation keep.

Screenshot was taken at 5am gmt+2

Attachments:

in WvW

Rezo.4815

@Quintosh we had the rest of our night players move to EB to remedy the situation
We are now at 450 points

Attachments:

[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

(edited by Rezo.4815)

in WvW

Posted by: Bellatrix.5402

Bellatrix.5402

(SFR player again) Even if Desolation loses and keeps that score ratio when the week is finished, that’s still nothing to be ashamed of considering the fallout at the beginning. Heck, it is still possible to win as long as you hold off the Kodash night team. Best of luck – because I’m a sucker for comeback stories.

Of course, that doesn’t mean I’ll personally hold back at all. See you on the battlefields!

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

+1 for desolation yesterday we had some nice fight during prime time

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

in WvW

Posted by: Whirlpool.9410

Whirlpool.9410

Deso’s offensive petered out, leaving me two points of interest and one vista shy of getting my gold star.

kitten—.

in WvW

Posted by: Bonzibu.4970

Bonzibu.4970

Don’t know what happened yesterday evening, but it seems like some bigger Kodash guilds avoid playing wvwvw (maybe invisible matter??).
We had no queue last evening.
Some Randoms without commander were playing only.
Sorry for that – hopefully this will change today, so that we have some more exciting battles during the next days.

Have fun :-D

Bonzibu | Kodash

Bonzibu | SFR |

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Just want to thank all servers yesterday it was fun to play even do we always defended it was one or a other keep under attack all the time and never enough time to try to get the Treb down so always outer wall down to garrison but for hours we ran between fights, also want to thank our commanders that made it possible to defend.

in WvW

Brunners.7251

My guild was on the Deso borderlands from about 10pm till 2.30am last night and we managed to take absolutely everything on there while we were there.

Granted there wasn’t a massive amount of enemies, but there was only 7 of us, so I’m still very proud of our efforts.

It was nice finally see Desolation not be entirely over run at night! There was a lot more organisation that I could see last night and it was glorious.

in WvW

Rezo.4815

The orb on AH was hacked before the actual keep was taken this morning, apparently ANet has yet to fix anything.

[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

in WvW

Brunners.7251

They did say they have been banning them. It could well just be a case of more pop up so it never looks like A-net are getting rid of them. Don’t know for sure though.

Which server got hacked and by which server (I don’t know who has the orbs atm)

in WvW

Posted by: defi.4127

defi.4127

Sunday prime time (evening) and I had outmanned buff on EB on Desolation.
:D
Things were better on Monday, though.

in WvW

Posted by: Narai.8079

Narai.8079

Don’t know what happened yesterday evening, but it seems like some bigger Kodash guilds avoid playing wvwvw (maybe invisible matter??).
We had no queue last evening.
Some Randoms without commander were playing only.
Sorry for that – hopefully this will change today, so that we have some more exciting battles during the next days.

Have fun :-D

Bonzibu | Kodash

I can confirm that. I wonder what happened?

Edit: I never heard about the hacking before finding this thread.

Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Orb flew just out of garrison desolation borderland to kodash hill keep…just kittening amazing….

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Thanks for hacking the orb AGAIN on Deso borderlands, Kodash, you kittens.

First you take the keep without flagging it, then you fly the orb to it from Garrison.

ArenaNet, kittening do something about this bullkitten, and Kodash, that’s what, 6 times in this matchup you stole it by cheating? Sad, just sad.

“Oooh but hes just one guy can’t blame server” – Then hand us the orb back and stop being so kittening lame.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Ends.5372

Ends.5372

GG nice hack…

in WvW

Posted by: Attila the Hun.8569

Attila the Hun.8569

Don’t know ANET how handles this kind of stuff but definatly not as it should since they keep doing it

Woxiko (Warrior) – Mssneaky (Mesemer) – Xardd (Elementalist)
Desolation Satsugai

in WvW

Posted by: The Monk.3672

The Monk.3672

I’m sorry but the people playing on the same server as the hacker should call him/her out. Report them.

UKCS – Desolation

in WvW

Rezo.4815

Great. What will ANet do about this? This is ruining the whole matchup.

[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Someone teach me how to fly in this game!

No serious.. how is it possible, and why isnt their a DEV responding? People are hacking in WvW.. i dont say its the whole server, but some ppl are really messing with the outcome of the battles.

This is not a fair fight vs hackers.

Great job opponents, you feel proud now?

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Kodash are a disgrace, server of cheats.

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

do the decent thing and give us back our orb . if you want it why not try to take it legitimately instead of cheating !!!!!!!!

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Rezo.4815

Seafarer, Kodash’s hacker just destroyed our altar at bay, im holding the orb as we speak. We ask you to stop sieging, this is incredibly frustrating.

Attachments:

[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

in WvW

Rezo.4815

We need a GM post now, Desolation has lost all its orb to hacking today, all 3 of them.

[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

in WvW

Posted by: QTRKOBRA.1827

QTRKOBRA.1827

Honestly this is pathetic, We finally pull start working our way up from 50k yesterday and this kitten happens.

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

So I have video of the hacker “Cycalo” dropping orb, and flying above one of the houses at titan supply camp, then falling outta of the sky.

I’ll cut the clip from twitch soon.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Bellatrix.5402

Looks you got 1 orb back at least? I just hopped into DB borderlands and see it at least.

in WvW

Posted by: Gray.3725

Gray.3725

Yeah cause Kodash hacker broke all the altars on Deso borders, and only the Garrison one could be fixed. Hell, at least some divine intervention on our side this time.

Gray Hatheon – 80 Warrior
Legacy of Raiders – [LoR] – Currently recruiting, message me or whisper ingame.
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Ok, head to

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx/b/334972676

and set the time to

set the time to 2hours 27mins and it plays from then. you can see him at titans up on the right hand side flying down from the sky.

Enjoy.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: ianervan.7915

ianervan.7915

Except teaming up with Elona last time, I’ve never had any issues with Kodash. They fight honorably and respectfully (at least from my experience).

On the other hand Desolation.. not. Whenever members of their guild Envy kill someone, they dance on corpses and trash like that. Which is especially sad considering they only manage it because of numerical superiority.

I had same negative experience with Baruch Bay where a lot of people did that as well.

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Kodash and respectful do not belong in the same sentence. I know it’s not the server as a whole but they’ve been the worst when it comes to hacking orbs that I’ve come across so far.

Edit: Actually I feel I was being a bit harsh. A lot of their server put up good fights and when they fight fair, they’re a good bunch. However they’re a little to prone to hack.

As for my server…well, I don’t even know who Envy are. So either they’re not that big or they hang out exclusively in EB.

(edited by Brunners.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: ianervan.7915

ianervan.7915

Most of the stolen orbs (if not all?) from what I’ve seen were done by Seafarer refuge who went on a personal immature crusade. I’m not going to blame a server to whom that 12yr old transferred just to spite others. He can’t even speak German.

in WvW

Brunners.7251

I am yet to see Desolation hack ever, and I haven’t heard about anyone else seeing it either yet.

I’m sure we have somewhere, doesn’t seem like any server is free of it.

in WvW

Posted by: Knasher.5607

Knasher.5607

I am yet to see Desolation hack ever, and I haven’t heard about anyone else seeing it either yet.

Well there was that video that Ajaxx uploaded, so we have at least one. Although thankfully as far as I know, its our first.

in WvW

Uder.9187

Ok, head to

and set the time to

set the time to 2hours 27mins and it plays from then. you can see him at titans up on the right hand side flying down from the sky.

Enjoy.

So it’s the same guy who begged us yesterday not to report him after he glitched through garrison. Permaban, nothing less Anet pls.

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Ok, head to

and set the time to

Enjoy.

So it’s the same guy who begged us yesterday not to report him after he glitched through garrison. Permaban, nothing less Anet pls.

And everyone with the same ip. I wonder if he really has a brother and if this brother kicks his kitten then.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Uder.9187

we are not dancing, we are teabagging on corpses!

in WvW

Brunners.7251

“Well there was that video that Ajaxx uploaded, so we have at least one. Although thankfully as far as I know, its our first.”

Ohhh, ok. I was just quick skimming earlier so I didn’t realise that was OUR hacker.

Ok, now I feel a little ashamed!

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

good fighting in EB today guys ^^ hope we can keep this during the night its good to see my fellow Desolation members fight back and put some pressure on the other servers.

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Bellatrix.5402

Lots of talk in EB on SFR was that Desolation had a speed hacker. I couldn’t confirm it myself despite being there for a while. Some nicely coordinated attacks though. Anyway, please report+kick that guy to the curb if he exists – it’s bad enough fighting invisible players.

Props to the SFR players though, for some reason we practically had the undermanned buff there and both Kodash and Desolation were pushing hard (OK, Kodash not so much as just treb+zerg, still crazy fighting Kodash on one end and Desolation on 2-3 others constantly).

Now Desolation is only 15k away from Kodash. It’s within your grasp – keep it up!