Kodash/Seafarers rest/Desolation pvp

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

@Bellatrix, I’d Be very happy with a 2nd place

Tonight was a fun night for our small guild Juggernauts [JuG] We enjoyed our massively out number fights Vs Kod/SFR

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

Been on EB most night and did not see anyone like that but then i not been everywhere :P.
Funny you said that about the undermanned buff around i think 11 we had it to for sometime in EB

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Trust me, if I see or hear anything about it I’ll make sure I report him and get others to report him too.

If the rumour is correct all I can do is apologise and feel ashamed that they’ve reached our server too.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

it is now roughly 3am EU time, and a desolation zerg has performed a perfect night cap of a potential 510 points and just walked into a fully upgraded SM and took it when there was no defense up to hold it

By morning they will take down all our upgraded keeps.

Amongst the night cappers are guilds such as GG and GoD and Iron

P.S. I am an Aussie player, it is 2pm here

(edited by Webley.1295)

in WvW

Posted by: Rezo.4815

Rezo.4815

I swear all these night shifts are really taking a toll on my health

Attachments:

For the night is dark and full of nightcappers.
[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

What night shifts Rezo, based on your screen shot its 19:32 and based on score is the morning one 4, 5am

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

in WvW

Posted by: BlackRabbit.1259

BlackRabbit.1259

@IKShadow

A few years ago we proved that the world is not flat, but round and includes timezones. The time you are seeing is his local time, unless you live in the same timezone (Aus?) as the OP, your local time will be different. about 5am if in UK.

These guys have really been beating us? WoW!

in WvW

Posted by: Darkeh.4539

Darkeh.4539

I swear all these night shifts are really taking a toll on my health

Want us to clap ?
Or do you want a cookie ?

Shame when a server gets stomped they have to resort to this really….

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

GG @desolation i really like your comeback

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Bellatrix.5402

Bellatrix.5402

GG @desolation i really like your comeback

Indeed. 4k within Kodash now. Oh and about one of the posts above mine… nightcapping is just kind of sore spot for many SFR players and guilds – we’ve just got a ton of guilds, large and small, that simply raid during primetime and ever since our first meeting with nightcapping people have deemed it unfair. It’s caused some real discouragement to those guilds that put all that effort and coordination during prime time.

More mature guilds by now realize the reality of nightcapping and simply accept it for what it is, even if we still disagree with the stance Anet on the whole concept. To be honest though the recent bugs and hackings to WvW have done far more damage than nightcapping to the overall dialogue on SFR.

Even when we were low pop we still could get ~4 hour queue times occasionally; this server simply likes WvW.

TLDR: Don’t take the people who hate you for nightcapping too personally – the system is just kinda sucky right now. Not that I’d try to stop SFR’s rise or anything, but I don’t mind staying in the mid-brackets, as once SFR gets to the higher ones I’ll get less badges (LOL).

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Yesterday showed Desolation CAN play properly, if it is willing.

Desolation borderlands had no large guild presence and no commander most of the time, we managed to hold the orb most of the day (hackers aside). Not sure what happened after I went to bed but at some point in the night we lost everything to SFR. It shows even pugs can play properly, if they are willing to listen.

Doesn’t mean it went perfectly though, I still gained another 2 people on my ignore list yesterday, a list which seems to be growing almost daily. Hopefully one day it stops growing, which would mean we only have decent people in WvW from Desolation.

(Fun fact: Most of the people on my ignore list are never displayed as playing in WvW and offline a lot, goes to show what type of players find themselves on it.)

Keep up the good work Desolation, we can certainly still pull off a comeback and atleast reach second place.

Edit: Rezo the first part of your signature made me laugh a bit.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

(edited by Raap.9065)

in WvW

Posted by: MajorKong.8095

MajorKong.8095

Hey, ya silly dingo bogan hulk hogan, why don’t you just go play on oceanic servers? Oh, yeah…

MajorKong
Human Elementalist -The Iron Triangle [IRON]
My WvW review

in WvW

Bellatrix.5402

I was bored and went in expecting some short fast action in a borderland earlier tonight (as always I’m on SFR). There were only 7 others to start with (just enough for 2 rams), two of them commanders of some other smaller guilds (complete with marker…) and somehow we intuitively just clicked and proceeded to every point on the map. Nice to see the two thieves willing to make quick checks and go ranged occasionally and the other support/tanking guardian who was actually working with me instead of competing with me. Really though, credits all around to those SFR players who were there.

That was quite the rush. We met 20+ Kodash at a time easily, but we took stuff fast and trapped them in their own towers and keeps. Intuitive teamwork does wonders!

in WvW

Posted by: docledd.9682

docledd.9682

@IKShadow

A few years ago we proved that the world is not flat, but round and includes timezones. The time you are seeing is his local time, unless you live in the same timezone (Aus?) as the OP, your local time will be different. about 5am if in UK.

Thank you for the revelation. So if there are really different time zones around the world (which i believe is only a masonic conspiracy) and the guy populates such a different time zone where it was 19:30 then we cannot really talk about NIGHT shifts. Unless you are an infant and consider half past seven in the afternoon deep night.

in WvW

Posted by: BlackRabbit.1259

BlackRabbit.1259

@IKShadow

Thank you for the revelation. So if there are really different time zones around the world (which i believe is only a masonic conspiracy) and the guy populates such a different time zone where it was 19:30 then we cannot really talk about NIGHT shifts. Unless you are an infant and consider half past seven in the afternoon deep night.

Not Masonic, I think you will find it’s the illuminati.

Define infant? I like milk and breasts, does that count?

in WvW

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

just a hint: ever heard of server-time? yes, you can enable that! :-O HOLY kittenBALLS! :-O

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

@DavidMonthen

WHAT IS THIS dark MAgic you SpeAk off!!!

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Hey, ya silly dingo bogan hulk hogan, why don’t you just go play on oceanic servers? Oh, yeah…

Well im originally from England, and all my english mates play on SFR, so i play with them on SFR

English dude living in Sydney.

It was my choice i guess

in WvW

Posted by: DavidMonthen.4398

DavidMonthen.4398

On behalf of all of us Deso’s, I would like to thank you Seafarers in [Dawns] (in your own Borderlands) that just got wiped for your kind donation of Badges. No really, thank you!

-Bloodsteel

Commander – Kaargoth Bloodsteel
Gunnars Hold – [RUN]
www.run-guild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Many on SFR have given up WvW due to the invisibility bug. Really not fun fighting invisible enemies.

Too bad, this matchup is really great!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

just some inc vs ghosts and invisible players

http://youtu.be/TBNnUGK2hzo

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Deso is second now Yay!

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

Another day.. Kodash fights with honor, no problem there. But Desolation continues with trash gameplay. Their players closing game to avoid death, quick-teleport to waypoint once they see they’re about to be caught and killed etc.

I thought two week vs Kodash and can’t remember a single bad thing about their players, but for Desolation percentage of bad gameplay is really high. Not all, of course, but definitely the highest of all servers I’ve fought so far.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Nocturn.7682

Nocturn.7682

Another day.. Kodash fights with honor, no problem there. But Desolation continues with trash gameplay. Their players closing game to avoid death, quick-teleport to waypoint once they see they’re about to be caught and killed etc.

I thought two week vs Kodash and can’t remember a single bad thing about their players, but for Desolation percentage of bad gameplay is really high. Not all, of course, but definitely the highest of all servers I’ve fought so far.

teleporting away when you see a huge zerg coming and no chance to escape isnt bad gameplay. it’s smart.
and we aren’t the server hacking every orb every day (until the new patch).
+ ive seen loads of seafarers dc when we start killing em. it sucks, but some ppl do it, on all servers.

gj with second place desolation. apart from the useless commanders on desolation borderlands… (attacking askalonian hills when a fully upgraded garrison is under attack, thus loosing the garrison and the orb inside, while not even managing to take askalonian).

Genesis Gaming [gg] – Desolation

in WvW

Bellatrix.5402

Another day.. Kodash fights with honor, no problem there. But Desolation continues with trash gameplay.

Could you expand on this? Because…

Their players closing game to avoid death, quick-teleport to waypoint once they see they’re about to be caught and killed etc.

Closing game to avoid death is kind of cheesy, but they could have crashed you know (plus if you were to do that you might have to fight the queues). WvW is buggy. As for waypoint teleporting to avoid being killed, I don’t see anything wrong with that. Especially if you are with a guild run you are just wasting time if you don’t – nothing honorable in that.

I don’t have a huge problem with either Kodash or Desolation, though I wish Kodash would have been a bit more communicative in English about the hackers early on. I mean some SFR guilds are russian, italian, and then some and don’t speak English that well but they still listen and communicate. That said I understand – Kodash seems to be having some organizational issues lately, and that can be frustrating. As another SFR player mentions:

Many on SFR have given up WvW due to the invisibility bug. Really not fun fighting invisible enemies.

Too bad, this matchup is really great!

Yeah, around 80% of the guild I’m in isn’t even logging in during prime time for WvW. It’s sad, but I understand why – these bugs are ridiculous.

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Good fights all around but i guess resorting to capping stuff at 5:27 am GMT time is the only way Desolation finds to get some points.
Probs for those who fought till the end from SR ;-)

http://s12.postimage.org/xrove0ggr/gw009.jpg

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

It was a good matchup but unfortunately it was overshadowed by hacking and the really annoying bug of arenanet that everyone can stealth.

I hope we matchup again, mostly i enjoy the fights with sfr, but i think kodash will go down the ladder, but maybe we come back. We need a nightshift in the week at weekend there are people at night playing

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in WvW

Posted by: Allen.1620

Allen.1620

hi,
am from sf, imho deso players r very skilled, idk why people leaving ya server, but in here we dont qq we back up each other, i see now most people r lvl 80 ish not lvl 30 playing in wvw showing 80,
we had same problem people left cas we had not much population in orr place and also in wvw,
we think deso = skilled lot, kodash = head on running in guys, mostly low lvls taking up spot 4 em in wvw,
i wont EVER take 2 deso vs 1 but i will take 2 kodash, and now i know why we hitting kodash, not much deso cas of that guy,

personally i had more fun n repair cost against deso, so respect 4 em and pls be downed at least before i die hehe), if u see an annoying asura ranger with full berserk jumping dodging aoeing →>>>>> thats me, allen got bow and my pet’s name is i got no bow! see u in game

I hope the server problem will be solved for u guys, cas no matter what, repair cost does builds up, as 4 me i get a lot of money from wvw also, so am happy

P.S to commanders : u guys pls have patience, in here when we lost all we go furthest fight die or win then port back n hit 2 spots same time, but maybe some people not willing to die so easy

overall gl to deso n kodash its fun , ty guys

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

pedrst.3127

Good fights all around but i guess resorting to capping stuff at 5:27 am GMT time is the only way Desolation finds to get some points.

Comming from SFR, I think that is a laughable comment to make.

Anyhow, it seems Desolation simply doesn’t have players in weekends, but we do in week days. Mind you even during primetime our max queue time is about 5 minutes, and most maps never have a queue anymore.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Brunners.7251

Probs for those who fought till the end from SR ;-)

http://s12.postimage.org/xrove0ggr/gw009.jpg

Hello Pot, I’m Kettle.

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

@Brunners

You sound mad

@Raap

How come its laughable? I’m yet to see a prime-time fight won by either Kodash or Desolation. Its ok though, I understand nightcapping is part of the game but its kinda lame that you get major amount of points for not having an opposition.. hopefully Anet sees this soon enough and implement a different scoring system.

Btw, how come you’ve so many people online at 5-7am ? Is IRON in a different time-zone or any other major guild? Because that was pretty kitten lol.

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in WvW

Posted by: Fred Fargone.3127

Fred Fargone.3127

Well, I love to see some of the Desolation players coming back to WvW after the awful matches against the FR servers. This one has been way more fun, even if we didn’t exactly dominate the map and still had outmanned buff a lot. And even if we have some mindless zergs still going on, at least people try to communicate. Well, trolls aside.

People who can argue often offer a good and meaningful conversation about the subject.
People who can’t tend to call the opponent troll, scream something utterly incomprehensible
and finally result to personal insults.

in WvW

Brunners.7251

I’m not mad.

All I’m pointing out is that SFR gained this massive lead because they nightcapped heavily over the weekend and early in the week. Desolation have only had big night forces in the last couple of days and that’s only because we made a really concerted effort to not come last.

To claim that SFR win every prime time fight, laughable. Take off the rose tinted glasses bud, yesterday during primetime Kodash, Deso and SFR had a pretty even spread of points. In fact, yesterday Deso was often AHEAD of SFR in terms of potential points, even at prime time.

So don’t feed me that bullkitten that Deso only nightcaps. We’ve been holding our own during prime time as well. But at the end of the day, if people are going to nightcap against us (I’m looking at you Seafarer’s) you can’t be kitten off when we nightcap you back.

In fact, I genuinely can’t believe you seem to think that SFR doesn’t night cap. Until Tuesday every morning when I logged on to check I’d see that SFR had a jolly good time of it at night.

I play till about 2/3am UK time and from the server reset till Monday night, every night without fail the same thing would happen. Everyone would have an even spread and then suddenly BAM everything is owned by SFR.

in WvW

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

Brunners you can check all past matches SFR had we never night capped, only reason we doing better is because of AO guild that came to our server from US and that is theyre prime-time. Meanwhile you nightcap with iron which are alarm clocking. Desolation was from very start a server of mindless drones bunching together for an easy win that never had or even attemped to organise. As soon as you got any sort of organised oposition you started running and hiding like rats. For some weird reason you start to believe your worth something to WvWvW universe and should be able to atleast get 2nd in this match-up. From the start we targeted Kodash because we fought them in the past with Elona Reach and had some debts to pay. You were left alone living off wellfare points we decided not to contest. The goal was to make you guys get close to Kodash so that you two would start desperatelly fighting for 2nd and we just /popcorn and /badges. Theres two more days of the match-up, keep acting like youre any good and we might take you off wellfare, Kodash seem demoralized would boost theyre confidence getting 2nd in this match-up. I say we give it to them:0

TL:DR Dear deso dont bite the hand that feeds you as it may also strike you.

(edited by Cipaku.9675)

in WvW

Posted by: Kisaris.4867

Kisaris.4867

Last few days borderlands were free to join from SFR server even at the prime time. And only eternal had small queue. Some people just stoped playing on WWW, but it will not change winner in current match.

in WvW

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

http://i.imgur.com/ER963.jpg

Here is a clear proof of SFR night capping from this morning 7:15 CEST…but hey, hmm…i don’t really see that SFR night capping …erm…

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

in WvW

Posted by: Kisaris.4867

Kisaris.4867

Brunners you can check all past matches SFR had we never night capped, only reason we doing better is because of AO guild that came to our server from US and that is theyre prime-time. Meanwhile you nightcap with iron which are alarm clocking. Desolation was from very start a server of mindless drones bunching together for an easy win that never had or even attemped to organise. As soon as you got any sort of organised oposition you started running and hiding like rats. For some weird reason you start to believe your worth something to WvWvW universe and should be able to atleast get 2nd in this match-up. From the start we targeted Kodash because we fought them in the past with Elona Reach and had some debts to pay. You were left alone living off wellfare points we decided not to contest. The goal was to make you guys get close to Kodash so that you two would start desperatelly fighting for 2nd and we just /popcorn and /badges. Theres two more days of the match-up, keep acting like youre any good and we might take you off wellfare, Kodash seem demoralized would boost theyre confidence getting 2nd in this match-up. I say we give it to them:0

i’am agree, all active SFR guild’s just fought vs Kodash.

in WvW

Posted by: Knasher.5607

Knasher.5607

You were left alone living off wellfare points we decided not to contest. The goal was to make you guys get close to Kodash so that you two would start desperatelly fighting for 2nd and we just /popcorn and /badges. Theres two more days of the match-up, keep acting like youre any good and we might take you off wellfare, Kodash seem demoralized would boost theyre confidence getting 2nd in this match-up. I say we give it to them:0

TL:DR Dear deso dont bite the hand that feeds you as it may also strike you.

Here is to SFR, by far the most magnanimous server we have faced.

in WvW

Posted by: Anakazael.7134

Anakazael.7134

Brunners.7251

…To claim that SFR win every prime time fight, laughable. Take off the rose tinted glasses bud, yesterday during primetime Kodash, Deso and SFR had a pretty even spread of points. In fact, yesterday Deso was often AHEAD of SFR in terms of potential points, even at prime time …

now you make me laught

th truth is that desolation players at most time are worthy, skilled and determined to win opponents (which actually is much more fun than fighting kodash) but unfortunately for you almost whole our prime time (8pm till midnight [cest]) we have 300+ points (except little amount of time when one guild finish its event and leaving WvWvW, but even then we had better potential score)

in WvW

Brunners.7251

You’re kidding right?

Seriously, you just said you’re entirely the reason for our second place? Not the fact that we finally got some organisation, some communication and decided to hold our own in prime time and capitalise on others during the times where in the past we’ve been capitalised on?

Also I don’t really care if you never night capped before. You night capped against Desolation and that’s all there is to it. To cry foul when you lose some stuff to the same tactic is cheap.

If you have “debts to pay” with Kodash, fair enough, but the fact is the last couple of days we’ve been keeping up with you step for step during prime time AND even beating you at times.

Are you going to win? Yes. Is it because you’re more organised and have better communication than Deso? Yes, probably. Is it because you have more numbers in general. Yep, definitely. Do you deserve the victory? Of course, you guys have been great to play and are very effective at what you do and I expect to see you continue rising up the ranks.

but give Desolation credit where it’s due, we don’t have the WvW population we once had but we’re finally getting the organisation and the communication that we should have had from the start. We’re working hard and you can see the results.

I totally agree that our server has always been ranked to high. We had a big zerg mentality (still do, but it’s definitely getting better) during those 24 hour matches. That meant we were ranked far to high for our population numbers (if you look at the graphs provided even from back in the 24 hour matchups you will see that we’ve always been one of the highest ranked servers with one of the lowest wvw populations).

If anything we probably still need to drop another tier or two. We’re growing the foundations of a good server, but we’re nowhere near there yet.

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

@Brunners

You talk about rose tinted glasses? I really do not want to start a flame-war here. But SFR has one of the best prime-time performances out there. It is the ONLY reason we climbed into T3. Our night-presence is rather low, everyone on the server acknowledges this. It has gotten a bit better in the past week due to US guild Apollo transferring over.

Please have a look at these screenshots, they were all taken in EU prime time ( between 20:00 and 24:00 CET ) . I have no intention of faking anything, these are honest screenshot posted on our Community website in order to keep people updated about what’s going on:

http://i.imgur.com/c9Uk9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fpupD.jpg

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/212106/modules/forum/attachments/gw029_1349726696.jpg

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/338/89483991.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Jdr8P.jpg

We will win this round, as we won the others by simply being better at prime-time. Come T2 however, we will probably lose because you need a very well organised night-crew in those brackets. But hey! I will be very proud of my server if we manage to win in prime-time against T2 servers…it’s what matters after all.

SFR has a very WvW oriented mindset, even tho it’s a medium server, PuGs and Guilds have a good tactical awareness of what’s going on and help push us up in the ladders.

No doubt we will meet again, and we look forward to that. Hopefully you will have sorted your issues with guild leaving and low morale by then. Looking forward to another good fight!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Surmaturma.4823

Surmaturma.4823

^^ kudos to that

“To Rasa Sum – and back again!”

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

As much as I enjoy reading this forum and find a lot of these posts funny..
I find it beyond laughable that one SFR player has decided to take it upon their shoulders and proclaim that it was because of their mighty server that Deso has found their feet and caught up into 2nd place.

This match-up has been very fun and somewhat close, and still people aren’t happy.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Posted by: Rezo.4815

Rezo.4815

@Cipaku You can not be serious.
The most we have filled up this week is 2 borderlands, we hardly have the people you guys have you should be well aware of this by now. With the people we have we are doing amazingly and its not like our nightcapping is being done by oceanic players, most of the people who do it on our server just stay up overnight because we want to win.
Do you think its the first time we see organised servers? We faced Farshiv afterall and NUG is very impressive in terms of organisation. You guys have been doing some amazing plays and we were surprised that you were this organised but its hardly something we have never seen.
Running and hiding like rats? If we are running and hiding like rats how exactly did we “bite the hand that feeds us”?
Great ramble mate, but it is so factually incorrect you should just take a moment and edit you post. Its been a terribly frustrating week for all of us due to these hackers from every direction but you have some very misplaced anger.

For the night is dark and full of nightcappers.
[IRON] – Desolation
The Iron Triangle

(edited by Rezo.4815)

in WvW

Posted by: Bonzibu.4970

Bonzibu.4970

@ Bellatrix
The reason why Kodash is not communicate at the english forum is very simple.
Our server is a german server (not mixed server), and GWII has a german forum. There’s no italian/ russian forum available here. So of course many of the kodash players don’t use the english version.

On the other hand, what do you wanne hear? The orb hacker dude is not a german player, he joined from SFR to avenge his old server.
What should we do…? The guy is already reported by us..don’t know what A-Net is doing.
We can’t give back the orb, how should we do that? Of course we can leave our fortress, but why should we do this caused by one cheater/ hacker?
But anyhow, it doesn’t matter, we will become 3rd – since Monday evening no organized team on Kodash is available, mostly you win vs. randoms…sadly :-(

Hopefully this will change after update – from my guild no one like’s to play vs. invisible enemies – that’s the reason atm.

Bonzibu | SFR |

in WvW

Brunners.7251

The invisible enemies is a problem when you’re defending keeps, I’ll give you that. Otherwise it hasn’t affected me much because I run with a small party and we’re largely unaffected. I think we got out lucky.

As for giving the orb back, you could, you know. You could give the keep back to the server that originally had the orb, let them take the orb elsewhere and then take the keep back again.

It’s already been shown on here and on reddit that some servers have done that, why’s it so unreasonable to try and contact someone who might be able to help sort it out? You’d get your keep back, just it wouldn’t have an orb in it.

At the minute what you’re doing is essentially “Well, I feel a little bad that we gained this illegitimately but oh well, might as well reap the rewards of having an orb”.

@Grok, I have no doubt they are legit screenshots, but I will say this. The first few days you did beat us in prime time (hence the massive disparity in points in the first couple of screenies) for the last few days however, from what I’ve seen points have been changing hands pretty rapidly during prime time. I’m not surprised that you had a while with those sort of point gaps, but I also would not be surprised to learn that that all changed just 10/15 minutes later. That’s why this week’s been so good, our prime time matches for the last 2 days have been superb. I’d say yes you probably have just edged it in prime time too, but I don’t think it’s always as one sided as your screens would suggest.

in WvW

Posted by: Allen.1620

Allen.1620

well idk at night cap maybe we do u do, have lots of respect towards deso, but the fact is we hit kodash cas of that guy n orb thingy, else u guys wud have come last this time, we intentionally sit at kodash spawn point or border, and its true, personally i want to hit deso cas they fight better, abt night cap we maybe both do, head on fights u guys will be mostly owned, lack of people maybe.

nothing against kodash its a guy runing fun 4 others, we look frd to better time in wvw against u, actually nothing against deso also, maybe u guys fighting with less people, u guys r skilled, repair cost get u when les poeple,
But next time we hope our server will listen to us and hit u guys not kodash, then we will see how it comes, till then we will never know,

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I would like to thank Seafarers for a epic battle on their borderlands. The fight for the last 1 1/2 between Garrison and Dawns is the most fun I have had so far in WvW. Awesome fighting, keep it up

in WvW

Bellatrix.5402

@Rezo/other Desolation

As I mentioned above, try not to take the nightcapping posts too personally. It’s just a bit of a sore spot and a lot of people are indeed frustrated from the bugs, hackers and other nonsense that has nothing to do with any of the servers.

@Bonzibu

Thanks for posting. I did put too much emphasis on the communication part as I do understand Kodash is a German server, and if that came off wrong I’m sorry for that. It’s more of a frustration due to the hackers and such.

You can give back an orb though fairly easily – and I was ready to try to arrange one a while back for Desolation but they got it normally. Basically, you can let them take it from the Keep or wait until the storms from the middle Island destroy the altar that holds the orb – it takes about 50 seconds or so for the altar to regenerate and in that time you can move the orb, and I think there may be other ways as well. It’s generally a just a nice thing to do and in no way required. It requires some coordination from both servers and in our case that is quite hard due to the language barrier (if you look around at some of the US server matches you’ll see people moving orbs back and forth all the time due to hackers).

I’m sorry to hear about the organizational issues. This week has been hard on SFR as well as several guilds have nearly collapsed; not wanting to play due to the bugs/invisible enemies. Don’t take some remarks from others too personally – there’s just some rivalry from our last match up that some take a tad bit too seriously.

@EVERYONE

Let’s remain to keep the discussion calm, and back to killing each other before the match ends!