Lag everywhere

Lag everywhere

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

The game feels very choppy again, even when I’m not near any fights. It felt like it got better but the last 3 weeks has been horrendous.

I’m guessing I’m not the only one.

Lag everywhere

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Its not just WVW either, I lagged out doing stupid story, and last night our server was locked out for like 45-60 minutes when the scores reset, no one could even get into WVW.

So yea, something is horribly wrong.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

Lag everywhere

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

Its not just WVW either, I lagged out doing stupid story, and last night our server was locked out for like 45-60 minutes when the scores reset, no one could even get into WVW.

So yea, something is horribly wrong.

Noticed in pve as well, not sure what the issue is.

Lag everywhere

in WvW

Posted by: LordAdre.8174

LordAdre.8174

I always get lags during primetime, doesnt matter what i’m doing( PvE/WvW)

Lag everywhere

in WvW

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I don’t had any lag and I played around 20h in the past week.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Lag everywhere

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Ya yesterday in Fractals it was stupid bad. I was rubber banding so bad it caused me to dies in low lvl fractals. And WvW let’s not even go there EBG was horrid. It took like 5-7 seconds to complete use a skill….

Lag everywhere

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

Ya yesterday in Fractals it was stupid bad. I was rubber banding so bad it caused me to dies in low lvl fractals. And WvW let’s not even go there EBG was horrid. It took like 5-7 seconds to complete use a skill….

Yeah, I can’t spend too much time in wvw lately. It’s a mess. I even tried to complete a daily in pve and the map was laggy and even pvers were making a few comments. Something seems off.