Lag fix in WvW ?

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Devs plans to fix the lag in WvW ? In the last 2 weeks i have massive lag in WvW ? Can you stop the crappy events in LA and make servers run smoothly ? Please ! Thank you !

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Since this morning i have started to get lag now.

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

In 25 years of online gaming i have never known a game to lag as bad and as consistently as Gw2 does.

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: Silverkung.9127

Silverkung.9127

IDK but WWW this week realy lag like hell 10-30sec delay skill/acting walk on same spot and lag dying a lot when big zerg near.

Old day about month ago will lag when 3server zerg(50++ each server)
crush throw skill to each other…
but today just mid zerg(20-30pp) hit mid zerg(20-30) in tower it give a very lag delay and struck moving a lot – -" .

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Some BLs are unplayable in our match. Since everyone is d/cing just walking along not even in a fight.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

The quick poor man’s fix is for us to spread back out across servers and for ANET to lower the WvW map population cap to something the game in its current form can handle. I just don’t think we are going to see that happen because too many of us would start screaming “YOU LIED!” on the whole epic 100vs100vs100 battle bit. I honestly would rather be able to play the game than get those huge large scale fights everyone was hoping WvW would have.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: Abe Kleine.3568

Abe Kleine.3568

The quick poor man’s fix is for us to spread back out across servers and for ANET to lower the WvW map population cap to something the game in its current form can handle. I just don’t think we are going to see that happen because too many of us would start screaming “YOU LIED!” on the whole epic 100vs100vs100 battle bit. I honestly would rather be able to play the game than get those huge large scale fights everyone was hoping WvW would have.

They can’t and won’t do that. Before these last 3 patches 2-3 weeks ago the game ran just fine. A few hiccups every couple of weeks but thats understandable. This shows us that the servers can run with all theses players, but that one of those last patches broke something. I won’t be playing GW2 until I can double click on the Icon and see a new patch being downloaded.

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

They can lower the WvW map population caps, they have done it before. You are probably correct that they won’t do it until they have a way to address the world population imbalance issue and the proper incentives in place to help us make smart choices about how we distribute our WvW populations across the servers. That is an issue that has been a problem for awhile now so I am hopeful they were already working on finding a solution there.

In the meantime, it really would be wise of them to lower the map caps even if only temporarily to improve our game experience while they work on correcting whatever broke the system over the last month if it was something as simple as some little duplicate bit of gremlin code but I have my doubts about that. I would rather have longer queues for a short time than crippling skill lag for any amount time but maybe I am in the minority in that regard.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Lag fix in WvW ?

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yup, halving number of players per world per map would certainly reduce the lag, and provide much more balanced match up. call it what you may, band aid, quick fix, etc. it will certainly provide a good temporary solution while they think of a better one…..

i just hope ANET is reading this and implement this as soon as possible…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK