Last Cars Running

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Pjmisz.4915

Pjmisz.4915

I’ve been playing WvW since launch and have seen so many different guilds come and go over the years. I’ve also been lucky enough to be a part of the same guild through it all, but have come to the realization that there really aren’t many guild groups from the first few months of the games launch left. This of course is to be expected as 4+ years is quite a long time to stick with the same game. I’m curious of how many guilds outside of the ones I know are still active in WvW that started in the first few months of the games release.

These are the ones I’ve seen over the last few months that I remember seeing since the beginning.

[TW] – Tempest Wolves
[GSCH] – The Gaiscioch
[ONS] – Onslaught
[ICOA] -Imperial Coalition
[FOO] – Fury of Order
[OTG] – Old Timers Guild
[SF] – Strike Force
[RISE] – Primordus Virtus
[SG] – Shadow Gypsies
[HzH] – The Legacy of
[KNT] – Knights of the Temple
[LION] – Eternal Loyalty
[TNO] – The Nameless Ones
[SoX] – Standard of Heroes
[NUDE] – Beige
[MAIN] – Don’t Make Me Bring My
[Abys] – Eternal Abyss
[TSO] – The Sapphire Order
[KoR] – Knights of the Rose
[HAVC] – Havoc and Virtual Chaos
[CA] – Chosen Alliance

I’m sure I’m missing a good amount so if anyone knows of any others, feel free to add them to the list.

(edited by Pjmisz.4915)

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Eternal Loyalty [LION], has been around as long as I can remember. I think The Nameless Ones [TNO] as well but I’m not as sure.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Standard of Heroes [SoX] has been around since the beginning of the game

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

First – Amber for President [AFP] moved to FSP server changed the name to Naked N Drunk [NUDE]because I hate the AFP name then someone whined to Anet and Anet changed it to Beige [NUDE] but still same guild since early days of game

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: marksman.6453

marksman.6453

Shout out to Leora Moon and Basque and the group at Journey’s Edge [EDGE] who kept that guild alive.
Also bump to [LION] – Eternal Loyalty and Leona Pride.
FC has and will always be the best server.
Add to the list:
Don’t Make Me Bring My [MAIN]
Eternal Abyss [Abys]

Also don’t forget that old timers run by different monikers. Almost everyone knows everyone now on NA

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

I remember Icoa all the way back from Darkhaven when it was basically ICoa and Rethesis… rip RE … glad to see this many guilds that have still taken interest into the game this long down the road.

I’m sure this list isn’t all inclusive, it looks to be primarily NA based guilds at least I recognise from here. Good thread… little deja vu for a reset day

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: bgoodwin.3428

bgoodwin.3428

Havoc and Virtual Chaos (havc). 4 years next month on the Devonas Rest server. Didn’t start at open but waited 2 months after DR opened. Think we are the last of the originals on the server.

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

I know Knights of Rose [KoR] is still alive and kicking. Since server Linking, I’m not sure if they switched server. Not sure if Team Auxrillium [AUX] is officially decomissioned

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

what??!!!

you dont know the….

Imma roamer who will make your @ss feel [PAIN]

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Yuffi.2430

Yuffi.2430

Yeah – Knights of the Rose (KoR) is still alive and kicking, and still (mainly) based on IoJ although since the megaserver we have more members from other servers (which makes it fun sometimes). I’ve not seen AUX for a while which is a shame – they were fun to run with.

There are some guilds I have run with but don’t know the history for. Not sure when LOST started but they’re still around. Think we lost WOLF at some point so don’t know about them now.

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

The Sapphire Order [TSO] as far as I know has been going since launch and have had people that WvW. Some left for WvW only guilds, some stayed but repped others but still going strong, still on Whiteside Ridge as it’s original server too even though it now accepts people from all servers.

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Names are names. Some guilds have been there since launch but run under a different name. And aside from that any of those guilds could have had a near 100% roster change since the game’s start, yet the name will remain.

Pointless question in opinion.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I still Rep BMS baby! Kaineng 4 life

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: VciouSidewinder.4029

VciouSidewinder.4029

AUX died a couple months back, almost a year i think. Some people still roam around with it though.

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

BOMB on FA still raids on reset I believe, they’ve been around quite awhile.

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Noctifera.3746

Noctifera.3746

[CA] Chosen Alliance its running from closed beta

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

BOMB on FA still raids on reset I believe, they’ve been around quite awhile.

They not from the “first few months since launch”.

PRO would be an FA guild that would fit the description. They’re still around but I think may be effectively dead.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Honest John.4673

Honest John.4673

I wonder if Blood Pact [BP] is still raiding on DB on Wednesdays, I knew they were a few months ago

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

Sadly RE (rethesis)and WM (war machine ) are now dead. I beleive you forgot CERN i think it is still alive

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I feel like I must be insane to have played and lead a guild in this game for so loooong. But GW2 is my bae!

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

Rekz has been around since beta

shit guardian on maguuma

Last Cars Running

in WvW

Posted by: Leolas.6273

Leolas.6273

Arkvenor[Ark] is since closed beta around and since Guild Wars 1. I would say oldest WvWvW guild from Drakkar Lake. They fight since first day of headstart and are one of the “noob freaks”which lvld their first chars only in WvWvW.

(edited by Leolas.6273)