Last Nights Jumping Puzzle (JQ vs SBI/HoD)

in WvW

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

Show of hands how many sbi/hod broke their keyboards last night because of us?

in WvW

Posted by: Mindvibe.4630

Mindvibe.4630

i wish i had come. you sound like free badges.

in WvW

Posted by: Ranc.7192

Ranc.7192

Hope you guys didnt camp the puzzle for too long……after awhile it just becomes griefing

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: gkaare.8576

gkaare.8576

It becomes griefing after too long? Oh dear… What have we done?

in WvW

Posted by: Piedplat.3597

Piedplat.3597

Its a troll post?

If its I give 10/10 on it.

/Piedplat Ranger80/Palissade Guardian80/Mystyphika Mesmer80/ ArmataTenebrae[AT] BG
http://www.armata.ca/

(edited by Piedplat.3597)

in WvW

Ranc.7192

@gkaare Yes camping the top of the gate room with Siege for hours and hours would be griefing.

Say what you want but watch, in the very near future Anet will stop leting people use siege in the jumping puzzle.

And judging from your forum post history…………You seem to love to camp the jumping puzzle with siege.

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

(edited by Ranc.7192)

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

It’s on a pvp zone… they even put traps in place to use on enemies. How is that griefing?

Crying about PvP on a PvP zone…

How do you know I wasn’t waiting for my friend to wake up so I could port him up? I can’t just trust you’ll walk right by me without attacking me.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in WvW

Ranc.7192

@Coldviper yeah, but do they put siege in place for you to use on enemies?

I never said i have a problem with PvP in the jumping puzzle, infact I love it.

The problem is in the one spot (The gate Room) Siege if OP, and you cant fight back.

And before you say, “Just get a necro and pull them off” what if we dont have a necro, were sol. Why do I need a specific class to complete the Jp?

And before you say, “Were stopping them from geting siege”, yeah that 15 siliver worth of siege is going to make a big difference. I can farm orr for 10 minutes and get more siege then the jumping puzzle.

Say what you want, but I would bet my life that when its all said and done, Anet will ban siege from the jumping puzzle.

Rexir-80 Guardian
Guild- [EMP]
Server-Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: scoobymode.1942

scoobymode.1942

I don’t do the jumping puzzles, so I am ok. If you’re going to do jumping puzzles bring a friend or two, and go at a time where people might not be online.

in WvW

Posted by: gkaare.8576

gkaare.8576

I’m pretty aware that it is griefing. However, I don’t do anything that my opponents cannot do to me and there are always ways to get through. As much as I love building arrow carts and golems, I wouldn’t be too sad to see siege weapons go away in the jumping puzzle. At this point, they are most certainly being used in ways that are unintended. I, too, suspect they will go away soon.

It sure has been fun and I will continue to deploy them there while I can.