Late SEA-EU active NA server

in WvW

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

Hello

I am looking for an NA server with decent coverage overall, but most importantly during later SEA and EU

I used to be on SoR and I heard most guilds switched to TC and SoS, what server is best for me?

P.S. I’d rather not join JQ or BG

-wouw

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Probably SoS. Mag’s good too. Or FA.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

TC if you want the best rewards our of TC or SoS. Aaaaand thats about it.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I don’t think you’ll go wrong with either. That time period is sort of (as I understand) the end of SoS’s strongest period and the beginning of TC’s strongest, so you’ll do OK with either. If you tend to play into EU from late SEA TC might have more activity, if you tend to play more in OCX into SEA SoS should be stronger.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

TC if you want the best rewards our of TC or SoS. Aaaaand thats about it.

Add the math up on who should get the higher score. If you figure it out, join SoS. If your light doth not shine brightly, there is a blob for you on TC.

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

(PAIN) are active during this timeslot

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Chris.3290

(PAIN) are active during this timeslot

Yeah, [PAIN] on SoS fits exactly into that timeslot. A lot of their people are SEA who stay up late but they raid early morning PST and midday EST.

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

SoS has traditionally had a strong Oceanic crew. They don’t have a lot of EU coverage and a good chunk of their SEA coverage is Oceanic players putting in late hours (which means their early SEA coverage is a lot stronger than their late SEA coverage).

TC has decent OCX and SEA numbers, and a very strong EU (with several EU-focused guilds).

Of the two, TC has more balance between these periods. Both have good NA coverage if that matters.

Also, keep in mind the tier differences. T2 has much lower overall SEA/EU populations than T1, which means fewer opponents to fight during these time periods.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

in WvW

Chris.3290

SoS has traditionally had a strong Oceanic crew. They don’t have a lot of EU coverage and a good chunk of their SEA coverage is Oceanic players putting in late hours (which means their early SEA coverage is a lot stronger than their late SEA coverage).

TC has decent OCX and SEA numbers, and a very strong EU (with several EU-focused guilds).

Of the two, TC has more balance between these periods. Both have good NA coverage if that matters.

Also, keep in mind the tier differences. T2 has much lower overall SEA/EU populations than T1, which means fewer opponents to fight during these time periods.

I respectfully disagree. There are plenty of Mag and SoS groups fighting, and both servers have true EU guilds.
While you don’t see EU queues everyday (has been some this week); there is no shortage of people to fight and things to do at this time.
I’m assuming you want activity + not being blobbed out.

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

I respectfully disagree. There are plenty of Mag and SoS groups fighting, and both servers have true EU guilds.
While you don’t see EU queues everyday (has been some this week); there is no shortage of people to fight and things to do at this time.
I’m assuming you want activity + not being blobbed out.

Please stop trying to recruit wouw and just give him an honest answer. T2 has a lot less activity during EU periods than T1. There aren’t “plenty” of EU groups fighting in T2. There are some EU havoc groups and a militia group or two.

If you like smaller scale fights, T2 is great. If you want more activity and larger groups, T1 is great. Neither T1 or T2 is “blobbing” during EU. The major differences are: (1) T1 will have activity on all maps while T2 will have 1-2 empty maps during this time; (2) T1 groups will be larger than T2 groups; and (3) T1 will have some medium/large EU guilds running while T2 will have some small/havoc guilds running.

Both SoS and TC are good servers. You just need to pick which style of play is more appealing.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I know a lot of EU players on TC.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Seemore Bunz.7345

Seemore Bunz.7345

T2 Has change a LOT from TC’s days in it. SOS has grown in the EU slot with the guilds PAIN and ZOD and Lion running. It comes down to what you prefer. TC is T1. Long Ques, blobs, and zerg lag. SOS is T2 and is the same to a lesser extent.

Bilbo the Great
Guild Leader of the EU guild [PAIN]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

Ty for all the responses!

I am a EU-based player so I geuss TC is more of my server to be.
I’ll try to get in TC, but if it I can’t get in soon, I’ll choose SoS.

Elona is Love, Elona is life.