Lights of WvW maps are NOT bright.

in WvW

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

Hi.

Light of WvW maps EXCEPT Edge of the Mist map are not BRIGHT and not enough so my dye color especially gold and white dyed armors look creepy.

White colored armor look black+white in those maps. Gold color dyed armors look completely creepy.

Can ANET make wvw maps brighter in day time of those maps almost same degree as Edge of the mist’s light(sunshine) intensity?

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

A snowy map (ie Borderlands) can’t have a tropical level of sunshine (ie Overgrowth side) or a desert level of sunshine (ie Badlands side).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Oniyui.8279

Oniyui.8279

A snowy map (ie Borderlands) can’t have a tropical level of sunshine (ie Overgrowth side) or a desert level of sunshine (ie Badlands side).

Idk, snow can get pretty kitten bright in the sun. It’s very reflective. Twice as bright as desert sand and more than five times brighter than a jungle.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Idk, snow can get pretty kitten bright in the sun. It’s very reflective. Twice as bright as desert sand and more than five times brighter than a jungle.

Well i can’t really say… There is no snow in my country…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Oniyui.8279

Oniyui.8279

Well i can’t really say… There is no snow in my country…

Well, the days are shorter… and often cloudy… but when the sun’s out and the snow’s fresh, days get pretty kitten bright. Like, it hurts to look outside level of brightness.

in WvW

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

As a matter of fact, snow reflects so much radiation you need to use protection or say goodbye to your eyes

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

There’s a war on, and you’re worried that the light makes you look bad?

in WvW

Posted by: sukilih.6913

sukilih.6913

There’s a war on, and you’re worried that the light makes you look bad?

Lol, I was bout to say

Ron burgundy
TC- milk was a bad choice