Linking more German servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

I know the population algorithms show that german servers are fairly populated but currently there is 3 German servers that have no link….

Next week, if the matchups end up like it seems so far. All 5 german servers will be at bottom 6, so they’re not even competitive at higher ranks.

I believe reason why German servers are dying is because they dont have much change in the people. They are full, they have no links people can transfer to. So basically all they can do, is look at people leaving the server instead of anyone arriving.

At least International servers have this hope every 2 months that “after relink it will be better”. And they can swap servers relatively freely.

At this point I dont even care if Germans will overpower us with numbers. Kodash deserves a link, Elona reach deserves a link! For the glory moments!

Kodash + Abaddon, blobs at morning and night, imagine that farm.
Elona reach + dzagonur, wow, that sounds like a great matchup for guilds.

Truth is that most of mediocre guilds, that still raid, are on German servers. So they boost german population up at primetime while their daycoverage is terrible.

For the Rise of the Fourth Reich! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Reich

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

Btw, I am not on german servers, never been, I am on Vabbi. Tbf, german roamers are terrible. Thats why Id like germans to outnumber us because at least their blobs are nicer than french.

Anyways I got no connections with german servers, I just find the current system faulty, links are part of the game by now, and Germans dont get to enjoy it.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Tbf, german roamers are terrible.

German roamers are fine if they are on an arrowcart.