Maltor [VV]
Piken Square

Piken Square Commander
V I C E V E R S A

List The Best Commander or Your Favorite

in WvW

Posted by: retroios.8375

retroios.8375

Vero EU from Deso. Its just joyful to watch vero lead GoD and demolish everything in sight.

in WvW

Posted by: Eremes Guile.1480

Eremes Guile.1480

Blackgate
Crusik [Icoa]
Malevolent, Micheal & Tarkus [ons]
Badale [RK] <3 grrr sexy accent
Blade Vortex [noc]
Kim [KnT]
Seehon [SUPR]
Jang Gun & Follow Chicken [WM]
JKsabre [HiS]
Sephiroth [LP]
Night music war [xf]
My eye on you [TMD]
Tommykiller [Merc]
KARNOSHI SAMA, VIETNAM STYLE, OFFIDIANS & RAPHAEL [DTG]
others~
Sano Sazo [CNB]
Estherin [RE]
Just Taiwan Man [wvw]
Endevor [TKG] forgot his name actualy.

Cheers

Hottest Thief [Ever]

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Some people make so long lists, that kinda lose the sense of “Who is your favorite”…

Like, you’d better just say: “All of them S2 S2 S2 my server” or somenthing like that…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: CyRuS.6915

CyRuS.6915

Kurtis Stryker

Anomaly

in WvW

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Some people make so long lists, that kinda lose the sense of “Who is your favorite”…

Like, you’d better just say: “All of them S2 S2 S2 my server” or somenthing like that…

listen man I don’t appreciate your negativity

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Incinerate.5876

Incinerate.5876

Piken Square:
Asuran Rebel -> Go hard or go home
Aelalilia -> 15 versus 50? no problem
Dannehtbh -> commanding on level 2 and still winning is impossible? not for Piken

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Interesting thread.

To me, i don’t have Favorites or Best commanders; I don’t believe in Favoritism to begin with.

Favoritism only result in Failure and Loss

I don’t think having Favorite commanders qualifies success or prosperity, what qualifies success and prosperity for any commanders is: using good judgement, having positive attitude, common sense, good communication with the group… being confident to any circumstance, sincere, respectful, humility, focused on the goal, cooperative in getting everyone working together to attain success, helping and providing strategic support to the group, and most importantly, cooperating in getting along with everyone: no matter what.

That to me is a Commander

Just because we choose one to be our favorite, doesn’t mean we think all other commanders are bad…

No one out there is perfect. People have flaws based on how they deal with things… I’d stick with the one I belive that deal better with each situation. But it also doesn’t mean he is perfect, and not everyone in my server agree that he is the best just because I think he is…

Really, you never had a childhood hero? I can say we are somewhat doing the same here…

I described the Duties and Responsibilities of Commandership. Where in it did i offend you or other commanders? Where in it did i sought Perfectiveness? Is not seeking Favoritism, is seeking Perfectiveness?

I’m confused??

As a child i had heroes, now as an adult, I see each of them as being unique and special, in their own wonderful ways.

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

For me, on SBI, it was Myro, but since he is on a haitus, I would probably have to throw Bannok in there. I don’t go to EB much, so I don’t know all the commanders there, but I can say that we have some good commanders.

Naz, Juggs, Duyy, Mysha, Soojoo, and Randoll. I know I am missing a few, but hopefully they don’t get too made at me.

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Cloud Fly & Sfeee – Jade Quarry
Wenova is also one of my fav!

in WvW

Posted by: Phantasmal.5631

Phantasmal.5631

My vote goes to Coolet of the [Ph] guild. When Kaineng was on its downfall, this guy would single handedly command for hours upon end and take back almost everything. The zerg wouldn’t wipe, he would respond to attacks quickly, know when things needed to be let go and take something else. Truly one of the best commanders I’ve had the pleasure of following. I don’t know if he still plays, but if he does, he is amazing. Other Doritos knew and respected him so much that when he tagged up, we all knew it would be a karma train/bag fest and other Doritos would tag down if he didn’t ask for another group to havoc/lead. We almost always went from owning like 2 things in EB to 75% of the map whenever he commanded.

Jang Gun of [WM] was also great, but Coolet is on a tier higher.

(edited by Phantasmal.5631)

in WvW

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Well, I would have said Jeep Commander, but I’ve been driving Chevy S-10 Blazers since they first rolled off the assembly line in ’83. On my third one now.

BG: Anyone that can drive straight up the middle of an enemy zerg in off-road mode.

Attachments:

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

in WvW

Posted by: Stupendous Man.4920

Stupendous Man.4920

• Jedbacca ( [SF] on JQ): the most well rounded commander I have come across
  • Tarkus (former [MERC] on JQ, currently [OnS] on BG): open field
  • Nausarous Rex (former [Aco] on JQ, currently [ONE] on SoS): open field
  • Indevar ([TKG] on JQ): open field
  • Cloud Fly: the silent guardian of JQ

Some basic traits a commander must have:

• Communication: clear and concise commands. Do not be silent. Instead of players casting randomly these commanders combine their skills into a single attack that can simultaneously strip/corrupt boons, cause conditions, stun, bind, interrupt, and down enemies in one hit.
  • Calm: do not rage when things go bad or PuGs do not listen. Do not blame others for your stupid calls. Acknowledge them and learn from them.
  • Awareness: do not get tunnel visioned. Constantly scan the field for potential advantages and disadvantages such as choke points, siege, flanking routes, etc.
  • Confidence: do not sound uncertain as it damages morale. When you make a decision, give the command and follow through. Act confident (not arrogant) even if in doubt.
  • Class Knowledge: have some awareness of what each class can do. Call for certain skills as you see fit. For example, mesmers and necros can deal with enemy boons; eles and guards can mass CC/interrupt, etc.

in WvW

Posted by: buckeyecro.9614

buckeyecro.9614

The best commanders are charismatic leaders who will be positively remembered for what they did when leading others in the Mists.

I agree Mrs Stark is an incredible and Honorable Commander.

Sanctum of Rall NA Engineer Commander

Guild Wars 2 needs a Public Beta Environment

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Wickie Pedia (not playing atm)

KLM (baguette, mayonese, sauce)

Seafarer’s Rest.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

Siege Raizer-The enemy border land.
Why?: He doesn’t worry about his people having supply, he brings it for them. He places siege that is immune to damage (WTF so OP!!!) and it is almost built because of his dolyak. Don’t even get me started on that dolyak. That thing wrecks kitten up! I’ve seen it just stare at a wolf and the thing instance downs! (Might have been a thief because stealth OP). That dolyak is so OP I’ve seen it face tank a Condi regen warrior BEFORE THE HEALING SIGNET NERF.
Combine that stupidly OP godlike dolyak with a charr that solos towers like their nothing. Not just that, I’ve seen him just eat a necro’s signet of spite (because we know how OP that kitten is) and just one hit perma down that necro through the most op mechanic in the game (Death Shroud…extra 30k hp OP). I swear to you, I’ve seen him launch fireballs out of his kitten and explode a stealths PU mesmer. That’s possibly the most broken build in the game! Just WTFOMGGTFO SIEGE RAIZER A BEAST!

in WvW

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

Gates Of Madness:

King Dreadnaught
Scarecrow Z

A R M

I’m surprised a top 100 PvPer also pugmands, props to him for having the patience and lucky you guys for having the opportunity.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in WvW

Posted by: Maiday.9028

Maiday.9028

Kaineng Server…
Yito
Hardtankz
Steel Juggernaut

EB, and the other various borderlands depending on who we’re up against for the week. I haven’t been in EotM enough to know who are the best leaders.

There are a couple more that I am forgetting I am sure, but those are the ones that I have run with lately that have been the most fun/effective. (As well as being patient and willing to answer questions from players that are truly trying to get better in WvW)

We actually have quite a few good commanders in Kaineng,
I’d add Thorin Graf, Kingofnight, and Dangleon to this list.

There are others that only tag occasionally when needed and do a fine job as well.

I think all of these guys are patient for the most part and I have learned a lot following them.

Bonus is if you get Yito on team speak he may start singing.

Except for Kingofnight, who I have run with some this week(and he was very good, especially with the very small zerg we had a couple nights), I haven’t had the pleasure of running with those other commanders, yet. I have also run in some pugs that don’t have an official commander, but have been very fun to run with.

And yea, I was on last week when Yito started singing in the zerg Steel Juggernaut was leading……hilarious as heck!!!! He likes to do falsetto renditions of the songs he is listening to, atm…..lmao! Everyone on TS was cracking up after awhile instead of talking strategy/directions/asking questions……

Well, the cool thing is i can Sing in TS and still get stuff done -Yito

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

FA: (some have moved on but I will always remember~)
Delune
Fallen. also anyone I follow from DPS.
Chaz
Katz and all the Pro folks I’ve been following since I came back
Stawker
Novus Y
BRUTUS where are you plz come back
Gnarr
Tyrion bombobmbobmbombobmbobm whatever he was always nice to me. there’s someone else who was in APS but I forget his name.

+1 for Fallen, Delune, Tyrion. Hero’s all

Were you thinking of Nate from APS he’s a straight baller too

never ran with the others

Thanks guys <3
“one love FA <3” -Silo Menel That who you meant from APS I bet!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

Kaineng Server…
Yito
Hardtankz
Steel Juggernaut

EB, and the other various borderlands depending on who we’re up against for the week. I haven’t been in EotM enough to know who are the best leaders.

There are a couple more that I am forgetting I am sure, but those are the ones that I have run with lately that have been the most fun/effective. (As well as being patient and willing to answer questions from players that are truly trying to get better in WvW)

There are others that only tag occasionally when needed and do a fine job as well.

I think all of these guys are patient for the most part and I have learned a lot following them.

Except for Kingofnight, who I have run with some this week(and he was very good, especially with the very small zerg we had a couple nights), I haven’t had the pleasure of running with those other commanders, yet. I have also run in some pugs that don’t have an official commander, but have been very fun to run with.

And yea, I was on last week when Yito started singing in the zerg Steel Juggernaut was leading……hilarious as heck!!!! He likes to do falsetto renditions of the songs he is listening to, atm…..lmao! Everyone on TS was cracking up after awhile instead of talking strategy/directions/asking questions……

Kaineng has great commanders (even better roamers). And, believe it or not, that Yito story isn’t the strangest of Yito.
HOWEVER, I must say that Ajax Blue is deffinetly our best commander, you mouth breathers. Ajax, why did you leave you were the greatest player In the game, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US! (Only Kaineng players will understand the rfrence)

in WvW

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

DR/SBI/not sure where he is now… Alkmst. I’d follow him off a cliff or through an enemy zerg any day. Miss you Alk!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

Isa Sinner [CS]
Desolation
Because.. trust me .. just because!

Also any commander (on any server) willing to tag up to hold a 50+ zerg together after a big-name commander tags down.

seconded, I love Isa

[Yak] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Kaineng has great commanders (even better roamers). And, believe it or not, that Yito story isn’t the strangest of Yito.
HOWEVER, I must say that Ajax Blue is deffinetly our best commander, you mouth breathers. Ajax, why did you leave you were the greatest player In the game, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US! (Only Kaineng players will understand the rfrence)

Ajax Blue was last seen in AR, 2 weeks ago.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Every commander in Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]. Which I believe is 2/3rds of the guild.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Gwendabell.8479

Gwendabell.8479

SBi – Party Pants Laneiee <3

Also shoutouts to Bannok, Lurk, Naz, and the rest of the SBi commanders! =)

Gwendabella 80 Human Mesmer – SBI
Guild Leader of [CaLM] Before the Storm
www.stormbluffisle.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kilikina.1097

Kilikina.1097

SBI:

LANEIEEE [CaLM] because she doesn’t give a kitten about dying as long as we can wipe out that waypoint.

Bannock [DC] because he has the patience of a saint, possibly a dozen saints, taped together.

Lurk [CaLM] because smacking your enemies is a good way to make them die.

Slingblade, who isn’t a commander, but should be because he’s the best defensive strategist I’ve seen in the game.

Jack of all Professions…Master of Supplies
CaLM – SBI
Princess Irmaplotz/Fang of Udrogoth/Other Dave the Barbarian references

in WvW

Posted by: laneie.8073

laneie.8073

=) But you gotta love cheeky and luna my eb partners =0) ohhh Lets not forget the fabulous bannok!!

Laneie SBI (CALM) Before the storm . aka Gwens party pants

(edited by laneie.8073)

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Nobody beats kid inkk! Let alone anyone worthy enough to hold his mic for him whil he rekts skrub zergs for breakfast.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Manual Breathing, best commander NA.

But seriously, Jang Gun (WM) is still probably the most competent commander I’ve followed on NA servers.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in WvW

Posted by: Chunky Milk.2130

Chunky Milk.2130

As random pug (always have been, always will be) Sfeeeeeee holds a special place in my puggy heart from my short instances on JQ

[Hide]/[DP]

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Well without listing any of my guild ones cuz thats just silly…

Sfeeee cuz fk push
Cloud Fly because nobody can command with no comms like that dude. Wipes organized guild blobs and gvg guilds with his pug blob.
Wen-chan (Wenova) cuz the only thing that can stop him is if the enemy puts a qt asura out in front of them.
A special shout out to Lectel even though he’s SF, his work with EB pugs is fantastic and hes always a riot to follow.
As for off-JQ commanders, its tough to know a lot of em but Malevolent from OnS seems to have a similar outlook on the game as a lot of SF and hes always up for a fight and brings it. Indeva counts too I suppose, currently driver for NS, former driver for TKG. The guy does amazing things with small numbers. (Also former SF >.> and a buddy)

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

Posted by: Niko Stark.8932

Niko Stark.8932

There’s a few BG cmd that I enjoy following but I’d have to say Frozen Man [JINX]. Kim [KnT] and Vortex are also a lot of fun.

(edited by Niko Stark.8932)

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Kaineng Server…
Yito
Hardtankz
Steel Juggernaut

LOL….Very true……even while we were all laughing and you were singing, we still took several supply camps, killed bad guys, took some towers and keeps, and caused general havoc……you all are a fun bunch to run with

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Surprised to see people from JQ saying Cloudfly of all people. He’s always good for a laugh though.

My favorite commander is Sephiroth Wing from LP. I only log into WvW to follow him and I log out once he’s done commanding.

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.9273

Smoke.9273

KLM on Seafarer’s Rest.
In his hammer I trust.

“zhey come, zhey die”

Riay
Fused with my Shroud

(edited by Smoke.9273)

in WvW

Posted by: Draeyon.4392

Draeyon.4392

JQ: Kasumi Gatoo

No other commander can do what he does

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Surprised to see people from JQ saying Cloudfly of all people. He’s always good for a laugh though.

Are you back on JQ? Cloud Fly does incredible work in EB.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Cruril Darksbane.2318

Cruril Darksbane.2318

Who do you think the best commander on your server is, place names and servers below.

Cup of Chili
Henge of Danvari

Seriously Chili is an amazing commander and KoME wouldn’t be the same without him or his leadership. No matter what you say no one can deny he is in the top tier of commanders wiping Guild v Guild zergs in 3 to 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Draziert.9508

Draziert.9508

Jade Quarry, for the timezone I usually play in:

Cloud Fly [TPA] – Has good ‘feel’ for the skill level of the PUGs that follow him on a given day, and decides on the next course of action accordingly. He’d probably use comms more often if there were actually people in it during the times he’s on, I HAVE heard him speak.

Sfeeeee [Ge] – Have not followed him as much yet, but he seems to enjoy killing enemy blobs more than capturing stuff which is always fun to do. Besides, who doesn’t like following an Ascalonian ghost?

The Mythical Dragons [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Grampa – Darkhaven

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Blackgate
Crusik [Icoa]
Malevolent, Micheal & Tarkus [ons]
Badale [RK] <3 grrr sexy accent
Blade Vortex [noc]
Kim [KnT]
Seehon [SUPR]
Jang Gun & Follow Chicken [WM]
JKsabre [HiS]
Sephiroth [LP]
Night music war [xf]
My eye on you [TMD]
Tommykiller [Merc]
KARNOSHI SAMA, VIETNAM STYLE, OFFIDIANS & RAPHAEL [DTG]
others~
Sano Sazo [CNB]
Estherin [RE]
Just Taiwan Man [wvw]
Endevor [TKG] forgot his name actualy.

Cheers

Taiwan Man is on JQ and Indy is with NS on SoS.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Tobin.6371

Tobin.6371

Klm

15characters

Tj – Ele, Slacker – [IV] The Fourth Legion – r2300+ – 175k+ kills
Seafarer’s Rest Gold Veteran [IV]

in WvW

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

No representatives from SoS.

Sounds right.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in WvW

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

Luvpie for president! (Sea of Sorrows)

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

in WvW

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Who do you think the best commander on your server is, place names and servers below.

Cup of Chili
KainHenge of Denvari

Seriously Chili is an amazing commander and KoME wouldn’t be the same without him or his leadership. No matter what you say no one can deny he is in the top tier of commanders wiping Guild v Guild zergs in 3 to 1.

After having Kome on our server for the majority of the games release I can deny that. Wouldn’t doubt if he was the best commander on HoD though that is obviously not saying much.

Best commanders in Crystal Desert’s history were Endorin (Violet Darkheart, early NAGA 2012), Boaky (understood the basics of siege warplay, map reading), and Daeronz (raid leading). Currently our best commanders are Daeronz and Ohbe with some possible up and comers coming of age.

in WvW

Posted by: IOWA.2476

IOWA.2476

Cup of Chili
KainHenge of Denvari

After having Kome on our server for the majority of the games release I can deny that. Wouldn’t doubt if he was the best commander on HoD though that is obviously not saying much.

Best commanders in Crystal Desert’s history were Endorin (Violet Darkheart, early NAGA 2012), Boaky (understood the basics of siege warplay, map reading), and Daeronz (raid leading). Currently our best commanders are Daeronz and Ohbe with some possible up and comers coming of age.

Not to mention Chili’s become on of the things he rages against — A fairweather.

The second he transferred off CD he became a fairweather. Irony.

Anyway, I’m not going to pimp myself but I’d like to give shoutouts to the other main commanders that are around no matter what → whether it’s a hard week or faceroll and a part of the CD community about as long as I have been.

Antharasrx, Lakshman, I’m looking at you.

-Scolias

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Crad (FSP)
Stikko (Blacktide)
Rayva (SFR)
Tanked N Spanked (SFR)

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]