Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

bug… tis bugged

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

List of Upcoming WvW Polls

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Yes to everything except the repair hammer. That favours the stronger side way too much. Suiciding siege would be pointless if they could repair it.

Deployable mortar and cannon make for a lot more interesting counter siege. If they built 20 AC you can use a mortar to wipe those out, forcing them to come out their bunker to play.

Deserted BL can stay gone as far as I’m concerned.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Thanks again for keeping the community in the loop!

• Mixed Borderlands – Do you want a mix of Alpine/Desert Borderlands maps?
    Yes, but only in a rotational sense. You guys made a lot of great changes on the 2nd quarterly update to the DBL. It’s a shame we only had a couple weeks to play on it. I’d love to see it back in the rotation soon. There is not enough population to fill 7 maps and the way the BLs are constructed requires 3 to be fair.
  • World Linking Schedule – How often should we relink worlds?
    Once a month
  • Deployable Mortars – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Mortars?
    Absolutely not.
  • Deployable Cannons – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Cannons?
    Absolutely not. I’d quit the game if this came into being.
  • Repair Hammer – Do you want to be able to spend supply to repair siege?
    Yes

Special Mention

• WvW Priorities – What do you want the WvW team to prioritize next?

Further improving the DBL. The oasis event was a flop. I still think that having a bloodlust mechanic, like in the ABL is great. It’s offeres an overall strategic depth to the game. I saw another post with the idea of putting a waypoint in the middle. Something like this could be great. Perhaps you’d need 2 people to channel a panel for 10 seconds to activate the waypoint, and it would only stay open for 5 minutes. There’s no reason you couldn’t have both the above ideas.

The towers do need to have some more strategic importance other than PPT. They made sense back in beta when the barricades were linked to the towers and upgraded with them. I liked those. However, it became irrelevant when the barricades became trash, and now, eliminated all together.

Perhaps there could be launchpads that would propel players to one or more locations in the map. Having them moved closer to the middle of the map would help too.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in WvW

Posted by: Lowen.7109

Lowen.7109

Deployable mortars/cannons – I worry that it would become a new pirate-ship meta, except instead of ranged players, it would be standing behind siege. It -might- be alright if the siege-capped volume of damage is adjusted to not prevent fights, but on the whole, I’m not in favor of this.

Repairing siege – As someone else suggested, I see no issue with this as long as combat initiates a lockout timer for repairs. Instead of 1 minute, I’d suggest something closer to 5.

in WvW

Posted by: bubba.7569

bubba.7569

Mixed Borderlands – Do you want a mix of Alpine/Desert Borderlands maps?
No, remove the Desert BL or redesign it and downscale it

World Linking Schedule – How often should we relink worlds?
Rather than relink worlds, you should open up the worlds for guilds to rebalance themselves and timezones to rebalance themselves first, before relinking them. after that, you can do server links rotation every month

Deployable Mortars – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Mortars?
No. Less siege in wvw please

Deployable Cannons – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Cannons?
No. wtf?

Repair Hammer – Do you want to be able to spend supply to repair siege?
Omg no please no.

Special Mention
WvW Priorities – What do you want the WvW team to prioritize next?
Timezone rebalancing, scoring changes, issues of some servers being too stacked with coverage

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

yes.
the 3 month intervals sounds fine.
no.
no.
absolutely not. a couple of people can hold back a blob with just a few well placed siege. this already kittenes a lot of people off that i play with. siege should be supplementary, not some kind of balancing act for unequal populations.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: Fazz Um.1537

Fazz Um.1537

How can you build your community if you’re relinked to a new server every so often!?

I’d say, PERMA LINK.

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Mixed Borderlands – I think some people did enjoy the desert map, so having at least one desert borderland might be fine.
World Linking Schedule – I don’t think anyone really minds, as long as every single matchup is made interesting by ensuring that all 3 sides are populous for the week ahead.
Deployable Mortars – We don’t need these. We already have catapults and trebs.
Deployable Cannons – We don’t need these either. We already have balistas. Generally, I think it would better to maintain objective identity regarding siege.
Repair Hammer – I’m okay with supply being used to repair siege, but the cost needs to be quite high.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

“All NO "

NO MORE Siege plz

Anet!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see 8 AC at wall ? it’s soo crazy…..
( CAN YOU NERF AC DAMGE ??? )

need more fight. no more siege…
if you make Siege War 2
wvw player will quit

This. So much this. LOL.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Hey guys, below is a list of upcoming polls you are likely to see, in roughly the order you are likely to see them.

Special Mention

• We’ll run this poll after completing major milestones with whatever feature last won the Prioritization vote. So in this case: Scoring Improvements.

I just hope the choices are valuable. Don’t do a poll like:
Do you want a mix of alpine/desert?
Yes
No
Unsure

That’s a horrible way to collect information. A lot of people will select no because they don’t want a return of desert but your poll won’t collect that information.

in WvW

Posted by: Darlloch.1398

Darlloch.1398

Mixed Borderlands: remove ’alpine maps’ and go back to the desert maps. there is nothing even resembling strategic when you can sit behind the walls of a keep or tower and treb another keep or tower for hours on end. And that goes for EB as well. at least in the desert maps the camps and towers were realistic supply points as well as watch towers in the towers made the towers useful for their true design. As for EB dump that map completely.

World Linking: Unlink the servers period, go back to having individual servers. Currently we are looking at having the same teams for the next three months. Populations do not change, so the biggest/largest greatest population server is going to be top dog for the next three months. Based on my unscientific poll you have already lost a number of people from WvW just on the fact that constantly fighting the same people is boring, and when its a constant battle for second place its meaningless, lets go find another game eh? at least before when the servers switched each week you had a chance at winning, for a lot of your servers that chance left when you linked worlds, and your wvw customers will soon leave as well.

Deployable Mortars/Cannons: Yes, siege is the only tool to fight the ridiculous OP specs you have setup based on PvP. WvW isn’t PvP, if that’s what you want get rid of all the maps and make one big arena with no cover that can handle a 100 person free for all and then call it quits. Siege is also the only response for a smaller population server to fight off a 50 man zerg. currently once they clear the cannons and mortars off the wall you can watch people wp out and head back to PvE land because the battle is over and they know it. there is no way to defend against a two to one advantage let alone 3, 4, or 5 to 1 without siege.

Repair Hammer: No, I dont want a special tool necessary to repair seige, i just want to be able to walk up to it and repair it if I have supplies.

Beyond this forget reworking scoring and glick (or whatever its called), and take a serious look at the wvw population. You have servers out there running 20, 30, and 50 man zergs 24 x 7 going against servers who can barely put together a single zerg during prime time. we all play this game to enjoy it, to have fun, and getting kicked in the teeth day after day, week after week, by the same team, over and over again, gets old really fast and personally I am already looking for something else to play instead of gw2. Take a look at my account, the money spent there, because they way you have screwed up the elite specs, unbalanced everything off of PvP that is so screwed already its beyond belief, and now you decided to wreck WvW, I doubt that i will believe in the future that the next expansion is something where ’Anet will get this part right’. So i doubt i will be purchasing the next expansion.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Just a thought, for that repair hammer idea, what if it couldn’t be used while in combat?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Barsity.9408

Barsity.9408

1. Mixed Borderlands – Do you want a mix of Alpine/Desert Borderlands maps?
- In terms of having Desert and Alpine going on at the same time…. No. That would be awful. In terms of switching between the two, I am perfectly ok with and would enjoy. I am frankly sick of the Alpine maps. I have been on them for 3 years now. The changes made to the Desert map were great and we only got to spend a few weeks on them so I would like to see them return. I would not even mind every month or so of rotation… But a rotation is important.

2. World Linking Schedule – How often should we relink worlds?
- I love my ET brothers and sisters, but changing links too often will be an issue for both worlds on a communications stand point I feel. Population issues do need to be taken care of. And this is a way to put a band-aid on it. Not to mention for some fun arrangements.

Take T7 and T8 and put them together, occasionally. They get to small scale fight again, but with a little more population wise. Do what you are doing now and link half the worlds with the other half. Mix and match, but please, please, PLEASE…. Do it with some intelligence… And be prepared for a bandwagon to the open linked server. I love my native BG, but people going to ET to play in T1 BG is just dumb in my eyes.

3. Deployable Mortars – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Mortars?
3.5. Deployable Cannons – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Cannons?

- I’m going to leave these together. I am ok with this if, AND ONLY IF, they deal very little damage to no damage to players. This would make them counter siege (here’s looking at you arrow carts) options to fights for guilds who encounter other dropping siege to use to fight under. Still requires supply, so the counter siege is still a burden, but offers options.

4. Repair Hammer – Do you want to be able to spend supply to repair siege?
-Maybe… Makes trying to suicide to down siege to hold an objective till reinforcements come less of an option. But then again, if that is your only option, you probably deserve to lose the objective anyways.

Lireil [SG] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Just a thought, for that repair hammer idea, what if it couldn’t be used while in combat?

That’s silly. Of course it should be used in combat.

Its a noobtrap, just like repairing a wall 1100→0 supps when its being trebbed by a tower. With repairable siege we could drain an entire brainless zerg of all its supply in a jiffy while killing them by AoE at the same time. It would be glorious.

in WvW

Posted by: CrusaderMichael.9245

CrusaderMichael.9245

I wish you’d add more PVE to WvW… some serious hurt.
Enemies that roam the skies.
Environmental damage stuff like acid rain, a tornado, dragon in the sky raining hell on us etc.
Anything.
Everything.
Cataclysmic stuff.
Throw the kitchen sink at us and don’t leave WvW so much cookie cutter “my zerg’s bigger than your zerg oh look the tag was killed let’s all run around like ants or better yet chickens without our heads”.
Make it so PVE randomly can occur on a zerg and wipe half of em out… tough luck… but we all have to go through it so no one should complain. Spice things up a little.
Oh, and while yer at it… #MakeTheWvWJumpingPuzzleGreatAgain (by making it worth lots of points to hold, but flush out the whole thing after a few hours so it’s a free for all multiple times a day).
File this away under “Off Topic Requests”.
OH ONE MORE THING… let each account have the ability to catapult themselves anywhere they click on the map… one time per 24 hours per account. ANYwhere.
Make for some fun times.

in WvW

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Hey guys…

• Mixed Borderlands – I want the old maps being differently textured. Desert for Reds, Artic for Blues, Forest for Greens. P.s.: A better EB would be better tho…
  • World Linking ScheduleDon’t link them at all!! Or don’t let them outnumber normal servers.
  • Deployable Mortars – Yes.
  • Deployable Cannons – Yes.
  • Repair Hammer – Yes!

Special Mention

• WvW Priorities :
  • Better Ethernal Battleground map. Decorated keeps that show the actual tier.
  • Use of EOTM elements
  • Terrain effects (clipping mud, cloaking storm, swiftness winds, etc)
  • More secret places, like caves (can be “built”)
  • Overall visual upgrade to the maps
Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in WvW

Posted by: Sayshea.5361

Sayshea.5361

Mixed Borderlands – yes
but you need to fix the Alpine BL and you should rework the Ethernal Battleground map

in WvW

Posted by: michaloxs.6132

michaloxs.6132

Mixed Borderlands – Yes but only as a rotation. Alpine Borderlands have different game style then desert. And you should rework EB on desert.
World Linking Schedule – I think 1-2 month should be good.
Deployable Mortars – No
Deployable Cannons – No, we have AC
Repair Hammer – Yes, it can be funny
Special Mention:
Add “join to squad” button somewhere on a UI. This is too much hide now.
More rewards to WvW
In my opinion WvW should effects on Pve. You know, maybe ppl from server who wins in their tier could buy some exclusives armors. That would encourage ppl to WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Add “join to squad” button somewhere on a UI. This is too much hide now.

They fixed clicking on the map tag to join squad some weeks ago. It was only broken for 6 months or so.

in WvW

Posted by: Etheri.5406

Etheri.5406

- Quite indifferent. I don’t think the desert maps were too bad, but I find more commanders willing to tag up & more people willing to play on alpine. Even if I don’t mind desert personally, I enjoy playing non-deserted maps.

-Definitely more frequent then now. In EU, people are stacking heavily onto the cheap low-pop servers tied with old T1 and T2 servers. Vabbilation being the prime example.

kitten siege we want to fight eachother. Enable us to fight each other. I’d rather see boons to the weaker servers’ combat stats to help them win fights, than lose half my HP to a cannon no matter what or when.
Did I mention kitten siege? I mean its fine for taking structures and all, but really, cannons and mortars don’t attack walls and gates so we shouldn’t be running around with them.
It already takes a zerg hours upon hours to clear a sieged up T3 keep before they can even attempt to flip it if there is any kind of resistance. At this point it usually only happens when people are heavily outnumbered.

I’d have us go away from the idea ‘losing fights? use some siege’ and towards the idea of giving either boons or closer respawns to allow people to actively fight back.

Sitting on siege isn’t enjoyable. Fighting siege isn’t enjoyable. I understand it’s a necessary evil at some points, but we have 0 need for portable cannons and mortars.

in WvW

Posted by: FlowyGhost.4867

FlowyGhost.4867

Mixed Borderlands: Yes, and add a new Borderland.

World Linking Schedule: every 2-4 weeks.

Deployable Mortars: add them temporarily for like 3 weeks and ask us again later on.
Deployable Cannons: yes, if they are limited to be placed on the outer rim of owned walls.
Repair Hammer: Yes, but siege can only be repaired if not been hit for 5-10 minutes. Timer should apply as well if siege has just been build.
Repair Hammers should be obtainable by a Hammer Rack which is located at supply depots.

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Mixed Borderlands – yep i like desert.
World Linking Schedule – infrequently. Maybe as little as possible. Its just really disruptive and unless populations have changed drastically, i’d leave it be.
Deployable Mortars – Well … what purpose do they serve that isn’t covered by treb?
Wouldn’t be against a good means of destroying siege but mostly think its a waste of time and resources that wouldn’t add anything to the game.
Cannons – NNnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo, just no. Noooo no no no no no.
I absolutely detest this idea, too much damage, too long a range, too significant in a fight.
It’d be a pain in the kitten to counter siege, could you even ballista it? Just an absolutely awful, terrible idea, i cant state strongly enough how much i hate this idea.
Repair Hammer – Meh

Anything siege related i basically have no interest in.
The siege side of the game is as interesting as its going to get (its not in the least bit interesting incidentally).

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I would prefer the polls to be focusing on the more important matters, particularly, population balancing. I hope that the dev team has a plan or steps or whatever to achieve this within acceptable period before wvw become unhealthy once again.

To me, everything else are not important.

I would suggest a poll to determine the importance of things in term of ranks, instead of a poll of your selected choice.

Population is a to volatile and unstable variable to work arround, and rank only means more cover nothing more.

So you suggesting to give up population balancing then?

To rank something is to list something from the most important to the least important. This will create a clear guideline on what is important to the community as a whole and what is not.

Population imbalance will always be imbalanced, people come and go at the midle of the week, groups changing server, a server having more players at a time then the other etc, there are several fluctuating constants that unbalances population during a match even after a relink to balance population, imo that is trying to hide the real issue.

Sorry but the relink server rotation looks a sluguish fix, and there are other ways to balance that a little bit more.

(…)
Cannons – NNnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo, just no. Noooo no no no no no.
I absolutely detest this idea, too much damage, too long a range, too significant in a fight.
It’d be a pain in the kitten to counter siege, could you even ballista it? Just an absolutely awful, terrible idea, i cant state strongly enough how much i hate this idea.
(…)

Can u imagine banners and cannons spam…? Anet please STOP kitten easy gimmicks that is what ruins games, stop hiden the broken and empty game with gimmicks.

Tks.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: TallBarr.2184

TallBarr.2184

1. yes
2. yes
3. never, just remove alpine and bring back desert
4.yes
5.yes
6. remove alpine and replace with desert
7.yes

Ultimate Dominator , Diamond invader

in WvW

Posted by: Soren.9316

Soren.9316

Well since everyone is giving a bit of basic info on Tyler’s poll list figure I may as well chime in too

Mixed Borderlands – Yes please. Call me crazy but I do like Desert more that Alpine, especially after the first round of changes. It was a shame to have it rotated out just as people were finally figuring out the lay of the land and how to work choke pts to their advantage. Ideally what I would like to see is Green always having Desert as their home map and Red/Blue having Alpine as theirs while EB remains as is (idea is to have green (winning server) work harder to keep their stuff while giving a slightly easier time to red/blue).

World Linking Schedule – I wouldn’t want it to be any less that a 3 month rotation. As part of a smaller server that leaves me feeling like I don’t matter and am just a free lance merc that can be shunted around on a moments notice. I don’t want to invest my time it figuring out how to run with my host server, join their TS, get confirmed on said TS only to have to turn around and do it all again in 2-4 weeks. Quite honestly I’d either just transfer to the host server or more than likely leave WvW all together if swaps happened frequently.

Deployable Mortars – No, their is enough siege spam already and we need to balance what we already have before anything new gets added. Looking at you shield generators…

Cannons – And you though people complained about AC spam… Cannons have better range and pack a much bigger punch. See above for response

Repair Hammer – As long as it was limited and count NOT fully repair a piece of siege

IGN: Soren the Always Lost
Gaiscioch Family [GSCH]

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

Hey guys, below is a list of upcoming polls you are likely to see, in roughly the order you are likely to see them.

NO NO NO NO NO, just alpine, just check your metric thingies and see the difference.
Why voluntarily kill your own game mode by bringing back a map that most hate?

Every 2 months
yes, nice idea
yes, nice idea
yes, nice idea

These are the type of ideas i like to see to spice things up, basic simple changes such as siege repair and different siege placement ability. It allows for creativity so things don’t get too dull and predictable.
Great work!

in WvW

Posted by: Nadha.6097

Nadha.6097

→ NO, not in the same MU, but please switch them , i.e. every two weeks.
    → As often, as the pop imbalance arises due to your statistics. It should work automated at the start of each MU. Otherwise people will keep on gaming the system by transfering to the junior server resulting in stale tipsided MUs after two weeks.
    → NO, pls no!….nooooo!
    → NO, pls no!….nooooo!
    …maybe ok, don’t think it makes much sense in the general way things are though. Why do we not think about improving the situation with the siege timers instead?

Special Mention

• We’ll run this poll after completing major milestones with whatever feature last won the Prioritization vote. So in this case: Scoring Improvements.
      → that Poll was very close so maybe you could actually do the “living” improvements after? Like WvW backpack, some Reward tracks, skins, ect. what people wanted.

in WvW

Posted by: Strige.9382

Strige.9382

-No, just revamp Alpine Borderlands

-Remove link worlds and give them free transfer (we need server pride again)

-No

-No

-No

Special Mention
WvW Priorities – What do you want the WvW team to prioritize next?

-Scoring
-Revamp alpine borderlands
-Increse the cost for transfer
-Lag

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

You guys saying to delete and remove the desert borderland realize that:

1. There is a group of players who do like it.
  2. Anet has spent a good amount of time developing the map.
  3. They were still tweaking it even as it went off rotation… it’s not going away.

So you might as well fall in line and knock off the nonsense of deleting it.
Vote for mixed borderlands when the poll comes, better to have just one desert borderland than three, you’ll still have two alpine maps to visit. Stop being selfish, this change will appease all players.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Strige.9382

Strige.9382

3. They were still tweaking it even as it went off rotation… it’s not going away.

Vote for mixed borderlands when the poll comes, better to have just one desert borderland than three, you’ll still have two alpine maps to visit. Stop being selfish, this change will appease all players.

There is a BIG work for make desert bl good like alpine bl..

-Desert bl is too big
-Keeps/towers too big
-Sometimes we can’t counter enemy treb or cata because they have too much safe spot
-Map too much vertical
-Champions inside keeps/towers with too much pve skill

For make this changes and put it in rotation they need too much time and now we need other things for make wvw great again.
Anet shouldn’t delete it, just we dont need it now.

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

There is also an additional point here. People shouldn’t think about just now. A good number of people are interested in new maps period outside of even the ones we have including DBL. Unless a map is vetted in a live environment it will never be really tested. So why not allow a mechanism now where we can have differing home borderlands. That way when a new map is ready for production testing it can be truly tested. Limited testing will never fully test the potential of a map. Even the EoTM structure wouldn’t allow a proper test since EoTM players may very well like a new map where non-EoTM may not or vice versa. And if you just add it as purely separate test outside of scoring then most players won’t go there or will token test it best. Plus if you don’t put it up side by side you don’t get as good a metrics from people visiting the various maps to get a good read on how well they are received.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

New poll up, go vote and discuss

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

TheGrimm.5624

For make this changes and put it in rotation they need too much time and now we need other things for make wvw great again.
Anet shouldn’t delete it, just we dont need it now.

But the point here is if they put in a rotation then you may face 3 months of something that you feel needs further changes, versus if its live you can evaluate it and suggest changes while there are other maps up you may like, versus having to play for 3 months on something you don’t want to play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

2 Alpine and 1 DBL it is, at least when Anet finishes the third borderland map the proper system will already be in place.

in WvW

Posted by: Bandini.6185

Bandini.6185

For instance, with the upcoming poll regarding Mixed Borderlands, you need to be clear with what will happen if both cases, Yes or No. Or even better, give the following choices :

• Yes I want a mix of the 2 maps every week
  • No, I prefer a rotation of the 2 maps (probably every quarter)
  • No, I don’t want to see the Desert Borderland again

Even that is too diffuse.

Unless you specify the exact combination, you will set up people for disappointment.

Let’s say you vote yes and assumes by far the most pleasurable and obvious choice that probably 90%+ of us would choose – 2 Alpine and 1 Desert – yet when we get it… Anet gives us 2 Desert and 1 Alpine.

Riots in the streets and 50 man queues to one border.

It seems someone at Anet listened

in WvW

TheGrimm.5624

For instance, with the upcoming poll regarding Mixed Borderlands, you need to be clear with what will happen if both cases, Yes or No. Or even better, give the following choices :

• Yes I want a mix of the 2 maps every week
  • No, I prefer a rotation of the 2 maps (probably every quarter)
  • No, I don’t want to see the Desert Borderland again

Even that is too diffuse.

Unless you specify the exact combination, you will set up people for disappointment.

Let’s say you vote yes and assumes by far the most pleasurable and obvious choice that probably 90%+ of us would choose – 2 Alpine and 1 Desert – yet when we get it… Anet gives us 2 Desert and 1 Alpine.

Riots in the streets and 50 man queues to one border.

It seems someone at Anet listened

Yup. They have that covered.

in WvW

Posted by: Mastodon.2458

Mastodon.2458

Take all doors off of keeps for 1 week

#NoMoreHodor

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Special Mention

Pfff. I’m done here.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

• Mixed Borderlands – I don’t want either of these maps. Alpine is slightly better now with tactivators. Sentries still don’t have the kit, though.
  • World Linking Schedule – Never link worlds again. There should be way less servers for WvW, though. Top tier servers shouldn’t have gotten anyone linked at all.
  • Deployable Mortars – Definitely not.
  • Deployable Cannons – Same as above.
  • Repair Hammer – Only for golems. There are people who place siege incorrectly, and those shouldn’t be repaired. Likewise for automatic siege. All of those items that can be aoe’d from outside by players shouldn’t keep getting supply added to them. That just encourages carelessness.

Special Mention

• WvW Priorities – I wouldn’t mind being able to move useless siege into the proper location. None of the things in the survey mean anything to me in terms of a priority.
Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Trevor.4163

Trevor.4163

Delete the files to desert borderland

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

I would prefer if you cod vote with map your server should have as it home border map every week, so you open a window vote sometime under the week and if Desert get most you get dessert, if Alpine get most vote you get Alpine next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

you do realize that there was a group of people that thought slavery was a good idea too, does that make them right?
Desert BL is bad for the game and ANET now understands that simply by looking at their numbers. You are well within the minority I am afraid.

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.6213

Sol.6213

Every week. Make transfers free so that players can move to where they want to be with who they want to be with. It sounds chaotic but more player organized choice solves a bunch of issues, like making friends on a linked server and you want to play with them, or being paired with a higher tier server and not liking their culture or play style. Keep it to once a week transfer. It would be great if we had a more detailed metric than very high or medium so that we knew if we could fit our whole guild on a server. Make gem money with siege skins or guard uniform skins when you capture etc. Bring the, hopefully successful, cosmetic monetary income model to the WvW environment.
    The argument against free transfers will likely be omg the spies! Which is ridiculous as you can make a free account on every sidekick server already.
  • Desert Borderlands – Should the map be removed indefinitely?
    A rotation could be nice. I wouldn’t mind seeing them occasionally.
    No, I feel these are an unnecessary complication.
    No, less siege is good.
    No, less siege is good. This is coming from someone who loves cannons.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

you do realize that there was a group of people that thought slavery was a good idea too, does that make them right?
Desert BL is bad for the game and ANET now understands that simply by looking at their numbers. You are well within the minority I am afraid.

Comparing a slavery to a borderland map, nice.

BTW if you ever read any of my post in regards to the desert bl, I don’t like it, doesn’t mean I’m selfish and think there aren’t those that do enjoy it. Nor would I ask Anet to trash and delete the map, with feedback it can be made better in it’s own way, but that won’t happen unless it’s playable so people can give that feedback.

If you love alpine, great, it’s not leaving, so why care if one of three are replaced? If anything by your thinking that everyone loves it, the two should fill up every night means better fights on them.

At the end of the day I don’t really give a kitten because I rarely play on borderlands these days.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

• World Linking Schedule – Once every quarter unless there is a massive population shift for whatever reason.
  • Desert Borderlands – I don’t think so.
  • Repair Hammer – Doesn’t matter either way, if repairing existing siege was notably cheaper or faster then it could be interesting…
  • Deployable Mortars – Could also be interesting…
  • Deployable Cannons – Could be interesting…

in WvW

Posted by: Asumir.1978

Asumir.1978

Special Mention

• World Linking Schedule – How often should we relink worlds? Every month. If not, fortnight.
  • Desert Borderlands – Should the map be removed indefinitely? YES, please.
  • Repair Hammer – Do you want to be able to spend supply to repair siege? Sounds good! Yes.
  • Deployable Mortars – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Mortars? No.
  • Deployable Cannons – Do you want to be able to buy and deploy Cannons? Yes, but anywhere?

Special Mention

Thaír ar Nádal aï Narvèduí – Zían athâ éhû Tharnadaï
From Shadow unto Light is born the Narvedui
While softly walks the Tharnadai

(edited by Asumir.1978)