Looking for Aussie guild for wvw

in WvW

Posted by: kathy.8291

kathy.8291

Does anyone know of any Aussie Guilds that does wvw. I play guardian or necro (what ever the guild needs) and I am willing to transfer. Please help me out because the server Im on now there is no Aussie guild and I LOVE WvW. Thanks all and have a wonderful New Year.

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I only know of one: White Lotus of the Mists on TC (NA). While not all AUS, they have a pretty strong presence in that zone and they’re an amazing group of people to play with from a personality POV. They’ll help you get better without much criticism at all so long as you’re willing to listen and work with them. If I join TS, it’s to follow Kin because he’s such a great guy.

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

Any particular tier? SoS has a lot of aussies, pretty much any t1 worthy server like JQ/TC/Mag/BG have some OCX presence.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

kathy.8291

Ive been on very strong WvW guilds also alot of gvgs but I am willing to learn more things with a new guild. Do you have any contact names I can get in touch with?

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Sent you a message with some contact info.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Chrisks.9735 is GL of the OCX guild RP on Fort Aspenwood. Give him a shout.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

kathy.8291

thank you.. i will get in touch with the contacts. I still love wvw even though it seems like its dying. Hopefully Anet will see how many people still enjoy WvW and will fix the problems associated with the mess up.