Looking for Lower Tier Server

in WvW

Posted by: raoul.4218

raoul.4218

I’m looking to transfer to a lower tier server. About 90% of my game is in WvW and with all of the recent changes in WvW, trying to play in a T1 server is ridiculous. The queue’s and skill lag make it next to impossible to actually enjoy the game. Never made it into EB t/o entire weekend due to queue, skill lag was sooooo bad that there times when I couldn’t even pass through a keep gate. We could tell when a zerg was close by before actually seeing it b/c all of a sudden game sounds would completely disappear and at one point while kiting a player I could no long stop my toon from moving!!!! Anyway, the list of problems goes on and on. I’ve played on lower tier servers before but would always get outnumbered buff every time I logged on. I play mostly in EU and NA time zones so if anyone can suggest lower tier server that has solid representation during those times I would greatly appreciate it. Thx.

Freyja Ernouf
lvl 80 Ranger
JQ

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

(Not good at trying to convert people, but heres what I got. Hopefully another DH member can come and give a better description.)
Well I’d say come to Darkhaven, but we’ve been getting outnumbered alot (just not getting the buff for some reason) lately, which it seems you don’t want. But we don’t ever usually have any queues anymore (been having some on EB lately, at NA primetimeish, but its usually a short wait). We have our own server TS as well (its a bit course sometimes). We have little to no Oceanic anymore though, just as a heads up (at least thats the way it seems and what I’ve heard).
Also as a heads up, we’re definitely more of a PvE server, so when new patches/events come out we tend to really thin out.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Fort Aspenwood is a pretty cozy server

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

You would be welcome on Crystal Desert. We bounce between T4 & T5, sometimes we’ll pop to T3. We only ever que maps during NA prime and recently with the season, but the que’s are only at max 10 min. As far as skill lag…what’s that? i’ve never experienced that We have a community forum and community teamspeak for coordination of guilds and such. Great community, love the desert. Check us out

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ryan.2758

Ryan.2758

I’m on Crystal Desert as well. My longest queue was 10 minutes, and the only skill lag I ever get is when there is a giant 3 way zerg somewhere in the eternal battlegrounds, which isn’t often.

We engage in large battles often, have awesome commanders, generally fight fair. Also we are generally quite equal with servers near our tier.

Also we were the original users of the golem rush, its trademarked under our name.

Hit me up in game if you decide to transfer, I’m playing quite a bit of WvW since the changes.

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Not sure if you realize it it’s reported that all servers are feeling the lag.

Not to mention that because you are transferring late, you won’t get rewards for the rank of your new server.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Not to mention that because you are transferring late, you won’t get rewards for the rank of your new server.

Well JQ is a Gold league server, and it was a T1 server, wasn’kitten

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

i’ve yet to feel any sort of skill lag, fps lag while in big zerg fights yes but actually hitting a skill and not having it fire no. I do my fair share of zerging too. Yesterday we had a three way in SMC and OW and never had skill lag.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in WvW

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

(Not good at trying to convert people, but heres what I got. Hopefully another DH member can come and give a better description.)
Well I’d say come to Darkhaven, but we’ve been getting outnumbered alot (just not getting the buff for some reason) lately, which it seems you don’t want. But we don’t ever usually have any queues anymore (been having some on EB lately, at NA primetimeish, but its usually a short wait). We have our own server TS as well (its a bit course sometimes). We have little to no Oceanic anymore though, just as a heads up (at least thats the way it seems and what I’ve heard).
Also as a heads up, we’re definitely more of a PvE server, so when new patches/events come out we tend to really thin out.

We’ve been capping your whole BL with 15-20 people while you guys chill out in stonemist. Its not that you’re outnumbered, it’s that you’re not organized. You also drove out FURY which was trying to make DH good again.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.