Looking for a new WvW server, again.....sigh

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Well, looks like Kaineng has finally completely died, WvW wise. I have been through a few transfers, and came back to my home server, hoping to help out. I was just told tonight that we just lost our last 2 wvw guilds, so we’re now down to pretty much nothing, and having problems mounting any sort of anything in wvw. It is frustrating, to say the least.

So, I don’t want to go to Tier 1. Tier 2 -Tier 4 would be fine. I have been on NSP and FA before….and both were fun.

Any suggestions for NA servers for WvW? At this point, I am willing to do anything….blobs, roamers, havoc…..anything……just as long as I can have some fun in wvw. I am tired of just doing pve.

Thanks for any help!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Melanurus.1506

Melanurus.1506

Come to DB, right now t2 is in chaos with TC buying guilds, some turds from t1 fortifying TC which is causing TC guilds to come to db. It is a great time to slaughter server stackers!

in WvW

Posted by: Tiawal.2351

Tiawal.2351

If you haven’t seen, read about the T2 situation here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Massive-war-in-Tier-2-NA

FA needs even more help, facing these huge zergs invading the tier.

A wandering ronin, employed by [ENMA]

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Yeah I would say go to FA, they’re the server needing help.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Teon.5168

Yea, read that thread, and was thinking of FA, as I have been there before…been awhile….but it was a fairly friendly bunch

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Come to DB, right now t2 is in chaos with TC buying guilds, some turds from t1 fortifying TC which is causing TC guilds to come to db. It is a great time to slaughter server stackers!

Dragonbrand wagon vs tarnished wagon. Should be fun

in WvW

Posted by: PabbyGaul.9682

PabbyGaul.9682

HoD is a nice place:)

in WvW

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

A lot of old kaineng members on sbi

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

all T2 bullkittenters asking you to transfer now wow… not one of you is saying just wait and see if your server gets merged with another and avoid fees.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

all T2 bullkittenters asking you to transfer now wow… not one of you is saying just wait and see if your server gets merged with another and avoid fees.

That’s possible, but also this player played with my guild on FA before and had a great time last time so it is natural for him to reach out and specifically name FA since he knows people there.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

My EU guild is willing to transfer +/- 25 people. What is your offer

in WvW

Posted by: bettadenu.5483

bettadenu.5483

Not a single guild that came to TC has been bought.
Get your facts straight Fort Dragonwood.

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I’ll suggest FA, just because I moved there a month or so ago from TC before the first wave of stacking started. There are a ton of nice people and there is an upbeat and positive playing environment. It is what TC used to be before the OnSl-OnS cross-server guild shadiness and “old forum people vs new forum people” toxicity.

Key among the benefits of FA is the lack of politics and “celebrities.” When one of the Rebellion commanders reached out to FA and wanted to talk to the server leadership, a couple guys went from channel to channel looking for them.

The responses in the channel I was in were mostly: “I don’t know who that would be.” “We have leaders?” "I’ll talk to him (accompanied by a joke about what would be said). One or two people either thought they might be one or knew one.

Consider the cost thing and the possibility of a change, but if you’re set on moving now, FA is a great place to be.

P.S. If you don’t like being pressured about teamwork or mumble, FA is good for that too.

in WvW

Teon.5168

That’s possible, but also this player played with my guild on FA before and had a great time last time so it is natural for him to reach out and specifically name FA since he knows people there.

Exactly. Last time I was on FA, even though it has been awhile, I had a great time with Chaba’s friendly, crazy bunch. Easier to transfer to a server where one has had good experiences before.

I also agree with Thelgar’s post…..FA seemed like a very upbeat server while I was there.

Just natural that I would gravitate toward FA, what with my past good experiences there.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

in WvW

Posted by: signofhunta.1984

signofhunta.1984

FA Welcomes you with open arms.

Sign Post of FA

in WvW

Teon.5168

FA Welcomes you with open arms.

Thanks! That is the main thing that always stuck with me about FA…..bunch of really friendly people.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

kins.3294

Oh TC you sneaky little buggers, stop offering us mass amounts of gold. We want fights.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Oh TC you sneaky little buggers, stop offering us mass amounts of gold. We want fights.

What, they’ve offered you gold not to fight?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

kins.3294

What, they’ve offered you gold not to fight?

They offered us gold to come to TC, but I doubt TC can provide decent fights with their massive blob wars.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I would not discount Tier 1. Tier 1 is like T4 year one. Sure there is a blob during NA prime on one map but even on YB around 10pm EST it is not uncommon to have the out manned buff in EBG. Same is likely true of both BG and JQ at various times of NA Prime as well. Outside of NA Prime there are typically a dozen or two players on the maps.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

A lot of old kaineng members on sbi

Certain Kaineng guilds drove them off, let’s be honest

in WvW

Posted by: Rocket.1723

Rocket.1723

Tier 2 is apparently very blobby from the looks of the streams. If you want fun fights against reasonable numbers during NA prime time, check out SBI. We’re pug-friendly and always have been. We may not synergize builds and ball up as tight as most organized guilds do, but our militia does alright.

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Wait until Anet reveals what changes they’re planning on with the population situation. Somethings going to hit us within the week.

If you look at the faux release of server mergers, you can see why DR and TC are getting flooded with people now. Lets just see if Anet has the backbone to change who’s merging with whom (if a merger is even done) and squash whomever is getting the early info.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

Nooooooo Teon! Who will I roam with after this week if you leave?

If I would have known you’d leave I’d have not said anything…

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

in WvW

Teon.5168

Nooooooo Teon! Who will I roam with after this week if you leave?

If I would have known you’d leave I’d have not said anything…

No worries, Kylden! I am still in RaW, and my second account, Cadman.2640, is still on Kaineng wvw. I have an 80 Mesmer on that account that I use for helping my wife get dailies in Kaineng wvw, and I will be checking in on Kaineng wvw with him quite often. If you’re needing some help out in wvw some night, just holler at me in guild chat and I will bring my mesmer on to come out and help ya.

I will make sure this evening that my second account is in Taco, too.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-