Looking for a new (shorter que) WvW Server

in WvW

Posted by: Ayanamy.6932

Ayanamy.6932

My current server is SFR and it always had a great WvW, but current non-stop que is not that great..

I was looking forwarf for the new WvW content and I can’t enjoy it here, so my question is:

Could you recommend some other Medium population servers, with active and competitive WvW Community to me and some of my guildies? We prefer JP, small group and 1-2 vs Few PvP action, but it would be nice to see some larger organized play from time to time. (With a under an hour que)

Thanks in advance!

XtN – Yashin [tDo]

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Check out NSP. We have at least a couple of guilds that are Hardcore WvW guilds, And lots of smaller casual guilds. All seem very friendly. Best, thing is except for the first hour or 2 of reset, there is 0 wait to get in. Even then its usually 5-15 mins top.

Not to mention, We have Beer

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

in WvW

Ayanamy.6932

Thanks guys, I’ll check it out

XtN – Yashin [tDo]

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Right now is a great time to move to HoD, ET, or FC as all three are completely free to transfer to until April 1st.

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

As said come check out NSP we excel in small man teams and have some very organized dedicated large guilds too, plus we could use some more people at your time, you’d be a great help! As a bonus we also have cookies and beer

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Ayanamy.6932

Cookies and beer.. nothing can beat that.. except more cookies, more beer and let’s be honest here… boobies (i mean kittens)

XtN – Yashin [tDo]

in WvW

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

FSP ofcourse! been in all tiers ( except 8/9 )

in WvW

Posted by: Isbela.6791

Isbela.6791

My current server is SFR and it always had a great WvW, but current non-stop que is not that great..

I was looking forwarf for the new WvW content and I can’t enjoy it here, so my question is:

Could you recommend some other Medium population servers, with active and competitive WvW Community to me and some of my guildies? We prefer JP, small group and 1-2 vs Few PvP action, but it would be nice to see some larger organized play from time to time. (With a under an hour que)

Thanks in advance!

Come and Go a’lil Mad With us! <3

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Is-Gate-of-Madness-a-good-fit-for-you/first#post1716320
~Isbella – GoM

(edited by Isbela.6791)

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

Right now is a great time to move to HoD, ET, or FC as all three are completely free to transfer to until April 1st.

Actually, unless it’s changed, HoD’s off the list. They were up to high population. It only pertains to those who remain medium.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

in WvW

Posted by: Sadistis.4257

Sadistis.4257

come to sorrow’s furnace my guild will even pay your transfer fee if you join ^.^

[NMG] Noir Mercenary Guild
-Sorrow’s Furnace WvW/tPvP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

HoD has ques now. Only que on NSP is for LA.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Ayanamy.6932

Thanks guys, we will choose something this weekend

XtN – Yashin [tDo]

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

NSP is a great server imo (obviosuly biased :P ) But we have several dedicated guilds working together, constant communication. We seem to have lower numbers than HoD and GoM at this moment, due to some x-fers but we are holding ground! and taking theirs! NSP never give up the fight
Theres always something happening, albeit mid-day EU time usually suffers. NSP rarely do heavy zergs (maybe a little more now with the patch) , we prefer smart play

Also NSP SHOULD* have FREE transfers when our population dips during the downtime hours. which is usually 7am-12pm GMT somewhere in that region.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

NSP is the place to B!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]