Looking for a new start

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: VisualOpticz.9832

VisualOpticz.9832

I am looking to return to the game and WvW as a whole but I need a new guild to do it with. I haven’t played since Thorns was released so it’s been a while. I have commanded on Devona’s Rest, JQ & IoJ. I am looking for a new start with a new guild. Maily due to the fact that those I once played with are gone and I am joining with my significant other. Anyone interested please get back to me A.S.A.P. All servers are considerable.

Sinful OCB Driver

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Well GoM is a good server. By far one of the better communities with a good amount of WvW focused guilds.

(edited by Malerian.8435)

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

I’m partial to Sea of Sorrows, but I found the GoM community pretty pleasant when we were linked to them.

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

GoM was the most toxic community Crystal Desert was ever linked with. That said, much of it was likely due to [vX] who provided quite the commentary on the Axis powers and what they should have done to people of Jewish decent, and other fairly horrid things to spam /team.

Pretty bad. Some of them even got a 48 hour ban…

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

GoM was the most toxic community Crystal Desert was ever linked with. That said, much of it was likely due to [vX] who provided quite the commentary on the Axis powers and what they should have done to people of Jewish decent, and other fairly horrid things to spam /team.

Longtime GoM veteran here. I don’t remember ever seeing the [vX] tag on GoM, and if they were on the server on the past, they transferred to another server or don’t play currently.

Gate of Madness is a great place to be. Awesome community and a great environment. I heartily recommend giving us a try.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Mysteriax.6049)

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Malerian.8435

I have not seen them here. But I have only been in GoM a little while. The most Toxic server I have been on (been on BG, JQ, FA, IOJ, SOS, GoM) is by far (imo) FA.

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: SgtOVERKILL.4701

SgtOVERKILL.4701

As a native NSP I do know that [TW] is recruiting for their side guild [TWI] on NSP. Their main guild is more of a hardcore fight driven guild where as [TWI] is a more lax guild that can reap the benefits without feeling pressured (since they run together). I’ve seen them post a lot in team-chat and usually win fights unless heavily outnumbered. I’ve followed them a few times public and have gotten a good amount of bags per run.

(edited by SgtOVERKILL.4701)

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Malerian.8435

As a native NSP I do know that [TW] is recruiting for their side guild [TWI] on NSP. Their main guild is more of a hardcore fight driven guild where as [TWI] is a more lax guild that can reap the benefits without feeling pressured (since they run together). I’ve seen them post a lot in team-chat and usually win fights unless heavily outnumbered. I’ve followed them a few times public and have gotten a good amount of bags per run.

We call you Total Wipeout lol. Cause y’all get one pushed all the time lol
We took a ten man crew and wiped like 35 of you lol. But I am sure your nice people…

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Akio.3198

Akio.3198

We took a ten man crew and wiped like 35 of you lol. But I am sure your nice people…

Obvious bait is obvious.

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: SgtOVERKILL.4701

SgtOVERKILL.4701

Yeah I saw you guys wipe them a few times this week. I’m just an NSP native I have no affiliation with them besides pug following occasionally. Just thought I’d help out OP and promote our server.

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

Longtime GoM veteran here. I don’t remember ever seeing the [vX] tag on GoM, and if they were on the server on the past, they transferred to another server or don’t play currently.

Gate of Madness is a great place to be. Awesome community and a great environment. I heartily recommend giving us a try.

vX disbanded shortly before GoM was no longer paired with CD earlier this year. But if you were around in NA prime during the CD/GoM pair, they trolled /t and sometimes /m pretty hard.

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

im from GoM
i remembered vX before but not clearly…

i thought before they are the sister guild of VII much like TW to TWI
didnt know about server politics before so i thought theres an interconnection between servers but………..here is one of my rated post

Attachments:

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

Looking for a new start

in WvW

Posted by: Mist.6217

Mist.6217

Ehmry Bay has a pretty good community and several WvW focused guilds, both mainly fight/ mainly ppt/ and mix of that. Feel free to PM for more information or whisper/ mail in-game.