Looking for a server with 100% (or close) of WvW

in WvW

Posted by: igneous.8153

igneous.8153

Looking for a server, EU or US, with 100% (or close) of the Mists. Need to get my explorer achievements in peace.

in WvW

Posted by: Ignicity.7938

Ignicity.7938

Heaven forbid that you attempt to help your server gain control of the points you need.

\ig-nis-i-tee\
Ignicity – 80 Necromancer
Unreal Aussies [uA] – Isle of Janthir

in WvW

igneous.8153

I do that every day. But the chaotic nature of WvW is always preventing me from actually completing the map. I always get sidetracked to do this or help capture that. That’s why I’m willing to take a day off to get 100% PvE completion of the WvW maps.

in WvW

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

I have the same problem as you. The difference is, I run to all available spots, then I’m just waiting for the match resets and when my server changes colors I start running to all the camps my server mates conquered. It takes a while but it’s doable. It’s only annoying when 2 weeks in a row my server is in the same color.

in WvW

Posted by: Aidanya.8647

Aidanya.8647

i have the same problem. im trying to get my explorer done but i cant.
every time i even try to get across the map to a far off Poi i get killed or chased down.
as a PvE player i dont rly want anything to do with WvW at all.
a world that owns half the map would be awesome so i can atleast get some of the Poi.
and maybe one day the jumping puzzle.

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

If you were on CD you would have it, we just rotated through all 3 colours last 3 match-ups.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Aidanya.8647

Aidanya.8647

on my server we have been on the same spot for the last 2 weeks (not sure before wasnt paying attention). but with the info that it rotates spot i just have to wait till we get the right side and im done. thanks for the info you just saved me a lot of frustration and time.

in WvW

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Try one of the designated French servers around 4 or 5 AM CET.

in WvW

igneous.8153

I sleep at night.

Some on, I can’t believe noone wants to brag about their undoubtedly pr0 server steamrolling everyone else!

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

Way to be a part of the bandwagon. It is SOOO Much easier to just change servers and get your achievements. So stupid. Honestly, Anet should have made it so transfering to high pops is not possible

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: Rhase.2047

Rhase.2047

It isn’t possible to xfer to full, and america only has 2 non high pop servers. ^

To be fair, xferring NEVER should have been free.

in WvW

Posted by: Drium.8509

Drium.8509

Ehmry Bay currently has close to 100% of the map, try that out before that changes.