Looking for good server/wvw tier for solo/duo

in WvW

Posted by: Hitchhiker.9251

Hitchhiker.9251

What servers or tier would u recommend for small man rvr action? i am on jade quarry been there since beta and rvr just is horrible cuz i always solo or duo, and it’s either i can find a fight get the person downed then am over run by a zerg before i can finish the stomp. or i just get straight up zerged down. spent all last night respawning, it was getting tiresome. so i want to go to a server with better solo/duo roaming action and such.

Coming from DAOC i enjoy solo roaming, and not the zerg concept of pvp

in WvW

Hitchhiker.9251

was thinking about going to yaks bend, but do i need to go lower on the tier list to find a good solo/duo roaming server?

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

There are always people to catch out in the open alone or in small groups. you must think. where are they fighting? where is the nearest port they have to release to? what is the fastest way to get back to the zerg? Also you can try killing yaks, they will eventually send a small group to stop you, and then you get a good fight.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

Hitchhiker.9251

yea i do that already, it’s just you kill a yak on jade quarry and u get 30 enemies show up to see what happened

in WvW

Posted by: aKIRA.7123

aKIRA.7123

i do a lot of solo roaming on sorrows furnace, usually we either control everything or absolutely nothing, so after the map dies down theres a lot of small action.

Azuna Hatsue | Sonya Hayashi
Jaunty Chaps [LAD]

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

RoS. We must have lowest night activity of all EU servers besides Vabbi.
There’s enough FoW to kill. During the night the solo/duo groups matter a lot when you need to cover a big with only a few and defend it against many. You will also find that you will have some nice solo/duo batttles at night. No more huge Zerg vs Zerg. You might get to fight 2 vs 10 or so occasionly.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia