Looking to Transfer to Magguma

in WvW

Posted by: Zuko.7132

Zuko.7132

So i mainly do roaming in wvw, flip camps and sentries while looking for fights. Does magguma sound like the right server for that?

The Elementalist Dual Dagger Legend – Rest in Peace

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.3124

Ogre.3124

Basic requirement of Maguuma is that you have over a 2.00 kdr and/or play during Oceanic

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

And you have to be able to spell Maguuma right.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

and no whining when someone from Darkhaven destroys you for trying to roam solo. Maguuma is like the borg, you roll with them or don’t roll at all, they have no time for tears.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

I haven’t seen anyone yell at roamers for flipping camps/sentries if that is your concern. As for finding fights, that depends more on the other two servers. Some servers we have played like to siege up and hide behind walls. That being said the fight guilds do tend to find fights.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

in WvW

Ricky.4706

take my advice mag, don’t solo roam vs darkhaven…… you have the turtle shell, enjoy it, don’t push your luck – tears will fall.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Zuko.7132

i mainly pvp so my kdr probably better than 2.00 pretty much never lose 1v1 and 1v3 isnt uncommon though it depends on what classes the other guys are playing, too much ranged or ports and u cant do it, at least on druid. But it’s a good server? I heard t3 was best for roaming

in WvW

Ogre.3124

Yes

Maguuma

in WvW

Zuko.7132

are there any guilds on maguuma that will pay for server transfers, i’m a really good pvper and am currently in pro league but im dirt poor

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I’ve been solo roaming EB on a druid and having a blast. The bl’s are pretty dead but hopefully that will change once the alpine returns. Not sure what Ricky is talking about… I’ve had a number of DH groups fail to stealth bomb me… maybe it works on some people?

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

wait till patch to transfer. apparently the meta is changing at an alarming rate and its less than a week away.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Zuko.7132

what does the meta have to do with wvw servers?

in WvW

Ogre.3124

Xushin deals with paid transfers. Account name:

gatsu.2813

There is a rumored server transfer lockout on the April update which may be on the 16th or 18th. So make some quick decisions

Maguuma

in WvW

Ricky.4706

I’ve been solo roaming EB on a druid and having a blast. The bl’s are pretty dead but hopefully that will change once the alpine returns. Not sure what Ricky is talking about… I’ve had a number of DH groups fail to stealth bomb me… maybe it works on some people?

hey, it’s your recruiting thread, as a #bff i do expect to have some say in what we expect from our adversaries in maguuma, blobs, and turtle shells…. anything less would not be maguuma.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

stay informed.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Ogre.3124

stay informed.

To be informed google: “gw2wvw pastebin April”

Also this is a recruitment thread for the mighty Maguuma. You riff-raff keep out

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Not sure asking for someone to pay for your server transfer is a good strategy. It smells fishy. I know Xushin occasionally helps guilds transfer to Maguuma. Not so sure about individuals.

Osu

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Honestly it shouldn’t be that hard to pay for your own transfer anyway. Anytime I want to transfer I just empty the mats from my bank, sell them and then convert the gold to gems. I’m pretty sure it’s still less than 100g to transfer.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Honestly transfer to another T3 NA server. Need some more roamers to fight.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in WvW

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

And you have to be able to spell Maguuma right.

+1

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in WvW

Zuko.7132

I said pretty much… learn to read. And yes I am that good. I am in the gw2 pro league and play against the best of the best players on a regular basis. Random guys in wvw don’t pose much challenge 1v1.

in WvW

Zuko.7132

and you deleted ur post…

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

I said pretty much… learn to read. And yes I am that good. I am in the gw2 pro league and play against the best of the best players on a regular basis. Random guys in wvw don’t pose much challenge 1v1.

If you want challenge, then you shouldn’t go to mag. Mag already has better AND way more players than oppositions.

in WvW

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

and you deleted ur post…

Haha welcome to the WvW community. If you’re proven wrong delete the evidence and pretend it didn’t happen.

In all honestly Maguuma is the best server to be part of when roaming. I’ve transferred 12+ times and I always end up coming back to Mag since its the only server I’ve been on where I can expect the average player to not play like a complete and utter monkey at the keyboard.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer