Looking to transfer

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Diggsworth.1570

Diggsworth.1570

My friend and I are getting back into GW2 after a decent break, and we were heartbroken to see the current state of SoR.
Now, we’re not looking to transfer to the number one server or anything, but we’d like to move to a new server that has a fun and constantly active WvW world community.
We play mostly late night EST around 9pm to 3am, and would like to be able to get some good fighting in during that time, instead fo the once a week karma train.

Thanks in advance!

It’s a dog eat dog world out there, and I don’t taste very good.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Well my guild is on GoM and we run late est. We are mainly a fight guild. Feel free to message me for info. We would love to have more fight oriented people.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: slimike.1693

slimike.1693

Xushin playing actively on maguuma again means you could possibly get him to pay for your xfer lol

-Magswag

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: SnowPumpkin.1809

SnowPumpkin.1809

Xushin playing actively on Maguuma again means you could possibly get him to pay for your xfer lol

The problem with that is Mag is full and closed…it has been for awhile sadly, and we’ve fallen tiers. No links in a long time either.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

I highly recommend Gate of Madness (GoM) Server. Great, active community and awesome commanders. Also only 1000 gems to transfer!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

For your WvW play, suggest you check us out: MAS guild, a WvW-focused, competitive team on Sorrow’s Furnace. We offer a focused team that works well together and a great community for making friends. PM with questions or for more details.

Our post in these forums: MAS Recruit Post

Link to our website is in the signature below.

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Come to SoS, we’ll stomp our enemies.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Having followed Pens with MAS, it’s a good WvW guild.

And Mag hasn’t dropped tiers because of population.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Diggsworth.1570

Diggsworth.1570

Thanks for all the input, it looks like we’re going to pick between GoM or SoS.

It’s a dog eat dog world out there, and I don’t taste very good.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

SoS and GoM have been linked twice, which was nice because we had totally different coverages. SoS is very strong in late NA and SEA times, moderate in NA times, and weaker in EU times, if that helps.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It gets boring to steam roll people over and over again due to populations difference.
It is more engaging to feel the frustration and rage of the loses at similar populations.

Decide your choice well.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

It gets boring to steam roll people over and over again due to populations difference.
It is more engaging to feel the frustration and rage of the loses at similar populations.

I feel like I can agree with this – the problem is when one of those stays the same way for a long time, it needs a balance for both ends of the spectrum aka win some/lose some. One side gets bored, the other side gets frustrated and if it doesn’t change then people will become demotivated doesn’t matter who is winning/losing.

Looking to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

Thanks for all the input, it looks like we’re going to pick between GoM or SoS.

hmmmm,
since SoS is Full…..
and your other choice is GoM which is high and available

then you and your friend should be provided with a welcome party

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness