Looks like WvW arena is too small (sic ques)

in WvW

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

It seems Wvw with pips is too small of a arena. I can not play wvw even before prime time. 50 ppl que is impossible to w8.

Is it high time anet upgrades servers to increase population?

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Give it a week….the queues will diminish. They’re just huge right now due to the hype and interest in the wvw update.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

Increasing map limits will be the worst thing possible, already as is the maps keep crashing add more people the game will be unplayable. Just ride it out till the PvE players get bored of waiting months to get rewards

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

GOG is having a sale fyi, dragon dogma’s fun, wvw yawn blob fest.

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Increasing map limits will be the worst thing possible, already as is the maps keep crashing add more people the game will be unplayable. Just ride it out till the PvE players get bored of waiting months to get reward

I don’t even think it will take that long. I give a couple weeks, tops, until things start to normalize again, somewhat.

The worst thing about the wvw update and the increased numbers out there, imo, is the insufferable skill lag at times….something that I rarely had to deal with before the patch.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-