Loosing your World? Enemy of your enemy is your FRIEND!

in WvW

Posted by: Aragiel.6132

Aragiel.6132

Im not really best one when it comes to WvW, i mostly only play in small scalle groups (5-10 man groups if you want) but what suprised me on these forums is how do people think here.

Example:
We are on server A against B and C. C is having everything and A and B is therefore loosing.

Well, start to think. you are in 3 factions game. This is how the game should work. If one server is dominating – the other two should attack this one instead of fighting each other. Dont you see it? By attacking weak server you actually maybe get new keep from them but will have to start all upgrades again, giving great oportunity once again to the strongest server in your pairing.

What you should do as an organized team if server C is dominating then you as server A should just ignore all the points capped by server B and only focus on points that are maintaned by you (defend what you have) and attack only server C. That way till you somehow cath the score and then the situation can evolve.

Stop playing zergy game.. use your brains

in WvW

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

Unless they are Sea of Sorrow, then they are the sort of friend that stabs you in the back constantly.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in WvW

Aragiel.6132

Unless they are Sea of Sorrow, then they are the sort of friend that stabs you in the back constantly.

well, you of course can´t check and speak to all people on one server. But if the majority and organized groups start to use this – then the remaining solo players will have to adapt as well.

but maybe it just need time. People are now like animals.. looking for whatever they can take in game

in WvW

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

well, you of course can´t check and speak to all people on one server. But if the majority and organized groups start to use this – then the remaining solo players will have to adapt as well.

but maybe it just need time. People are now like animals.. looking for whatever they can take in game

I am talking about Sea of Sorrows as a collective server of morons. They spent a good part of the past 3 days attacking Isle of Janthir territory instead of attacking the true enemy.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

in WvW

Posted by: Vairau.3927

Vairau.3927

I am talking about Sea of Sorrows as a collective server of morons. They spent a good part of the past 3 days attacking Isle of Janthir territory instead of attacking the true enemy.

You’re just generalizing.
On saturday night in the Erredon Terrace borderland, Sea of Sorrow was consolidating Shadaran to push ET north and get the orb.
Instead of going north too against ET, Isle of Jenthir kept trying to take Redlake and Redwater from us.

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

Well – however…. it’s often much more interesting to attack the other weak part to at least score some success rather than keep being wiped by somebody seemingly more powerful than yourself.

Sure, the theory behind the ‘2 weaker gang up on the powerful one’ is a nice one, and is the ideal one, and one many proponents of ‘3 faction PvP’ on all other MMOs so far think will happen.

However often I suspect we’ll just see the two weaker fight for scraps amongst themselves if they feel they have no chance towards the third part.

in WvW

Posted by: sarmatiko.2843

sarmatiko.2843

Soo.. when you two will beat the other server, what comes next? You will decide who will be at first place playing rock-paper-scissors?
Man up and take victory with your own claws and teeths, not by making alliance with weaker server just to grow another enemy.

in WvW

Aragiel.6132

Soo.. when you two will beat the other server, what comes next? You will decide who will be at first place playing rock-paper-scissors?
Man up and take victory with your own claws and teeths, not by making alliance with weaker server just to grow another enemy.

No, you just simply adapt to new scenario and act by that.

And yes, theorycrafting is a nice thing but i really feel big guilds and alliances do have power to change it that way and have profit and in fact more challenging fight then.

Of course it will take some time but sooner you realize this is the way to work the sooner also PUGS and RANDOMS who are a big part of this PvP too will realize it as well. At the end, organized groups do the difference so its just up to you guys.. randoms will only follow you as always

in WvW

Posted by: Elshagan.6342

Elshagan.6342

3 Words to explain the current mentality…

Red…Is…Dead…

No one really bothers most of the time to see what server that red named person is from.

Ezrael Curzeblood: 80 Necro
Januk Monkeydoodle: 80 Engi
Knowledge is your friend: 1 of every class for sPvP except Ele.

in WvW

Aragiel.6132

3 Words to explain the current mentality…

Red…Is…Dead…

No one really bothers most of the time to see what server that red named person is from.

and thats the root cause of the issue

in WvW

Posted by: Mayama.1854

Mayama.1854

Its not a good decision for the third server to team up with the second one. The third server attacks the second one that already gets attacked by the first one. Its a realistic goal.

in WvW

Posted by: gandhigonewild.3645

gandhigonewild.3645

My experience so far has been this:
-World A starts beating World B and World C badly.
-World C organizes a push
-World B sees World C organizing a push
-World B attacks World C while they are distracted

Level 80 Norn Warrior
Kætilmund [LaZy] -Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

You can lead a horse to water but if you stand behind him, he’s still going to kick your face in.

in WvW

Aragiel.6132

My experience so far has been this:
-World A starts beating World B and World C badly.
-World C organizes a push
-World B sees World C organizing a push
-World B attacks World C while they are distracted

co basically world B and C getting themselfs even weaker and world A has easy work.. to beat them both..

well, people will need time to learn. Thats for sure

in WvW

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

I can’t speak for any servers in specific however I have seen this happen a lot, lets take out the other small faction since they are in trouble too, that way we help the bigger faction so we are next faster and us and the other team become base locked!

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

lol you guys backstabbed us first

we tried to make a treaty

funny thing is tonight thekitten blue would go north and attack our supply depot when green occupied theirs half the distance away. Tell your server to learn some common sense.

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

Some of the servers losing just want potential points , and it’s easier to take those points from the other losing server.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Oranisagu.3706

Oranisagu.3706

I think if alliances are intended, they should be regulated by the game. allow players of the two losing servers to vote for an alliance and then make everyone of the other server a green one (whithout showing on the map or being able to enter their keeps or control their siege equipment). once the allied servers gain back a portion of the map (ie 50% together), resolve the alliance after a few warning messages etc. to not make them overpowered. wuvwuv is most fun when all servers have about an equal share of the world – I believe the game should try to help keep that state as long as possible, to increase the fun overall

in WvW

Posted by: Mayama.1854

Mayama.1854

Usually the first and third placed server work together, because it benefits both the most.

in WvW

Posted by: Ascleph.2147

Ascleph.2147

Someone needs to tell that to Devona’s Rest, they avoid NSP like the plague while taking Kaineng’s territory.

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Tried it. Only a handful of Maguuma have gotten the hint. Good folks, generally, but I wouldn’t trust them as far as I can treb them.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Its to the advantage of the second place server to attack the third place server if they have no hope of claiming first place.

It makes sure they stay in second place.

This is an unfortuneate reality is there is no reason to gang up on the leader if the leader is unstoppably ahead.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]