Lower the cap again please.

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

It’s pretty much unplayable again since the cap has been raised,please lower it again by 10 per map.Zerglings complain about lag but they’re too stupid to zerg less to avoid this issue,please..lower the cap again.As a roamer i’m unable to get a fight without being interrupted by lag,all the zerglings probably don’t mind because they’re mindlessly spamming 1 anyway “For da lootz”.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

5 per map good enough for ya? There is a game mode without zergs, just so you know.

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

5 per map good enough for ya? There is a game mode without zergs, just so you know.

They increased the cap recently after a few weeks of having No Lag at all basically,it needs to get back to that.You seem to have completely missed the point of my post all beause you feel offended by the zergling comment which is nothing but truth.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.7403

Garrus.7403

You can not drop any wells or staff skills as a necromancer change it back pls. Thank you!

I Will Raiden
Why So Serious?

in WvW

aspirine.6852

Or perhaps fix the servers so that the MMO part actually can be called massively..

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Or perhaps fix the servers so that the MMO part actually can be called massively..

A server that they do not own you do know most mmo lease there servers.

What is a good number to let into one map per side? Ppl seem to think the soft cap is 80 ppl per side and the hard cap for the map total is lower then 160.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haythere.7513

Haythere.7513

It only makes it easier for them to adjust needed power.

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

How?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

It’s pretty much unplayable again since the cap has been raised,please lower it again by 10 per map.Zerglings complain about lag but they’re too stupid to zerg less to avoid this issue,please..lower the cap again.As a roamer i’m unable to get a fight without being interrupted by lag,all the zerglings probably don’t mind because they’re mindlessly spamming 1 anyway “For da lootz”.

Yea, its pretty bad. I got lagged out while roaming from orange swords all way across the map, quite literally, though I could at least still use all my skills, just on a delay.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

Atm on EB we’re outmanned but still lagging…good stuff.

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

No, Raise the map cap again please. Massively means massively. Other games allow for many more players to fight at once, they just need to resolve their issues to make it happen. It is sad that even older games can have thousands of players fighting at once and this one cannot even manage to have the few they currently allow.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

Posted by: Heather.4823

Heather.4823

The skill lag and general lag is awful since they raised the cap again

Siren – Aurora Glade

in WvW

Tongku.5326

No, Raise the map cap again please. Massively means massively. Other games allow for many more players to fight at once, they just need to resolve their issues to make it happen. It is sad that even older games can have thousands of players fighting at once and this one cannot even manage to have the few they currently allow.

i wouldrate this game as “mediocre” in this regard, while yes, you can have older games with thousands of players on same map, such as Eve Online, don’t forget the max ti-di there. That ti-di isnt any fun to play in, most of the time am in it i cant even tell if i am affected by lag or ti-di.

as for rest ? there arent that many. in fact i play other MMOs and I can tell you that for example, in Rift, in CQ, its actually much worse then this with around half the numbers (80ish players total) + graphic glitches on top of their lag effects.

I do not play ESO so can’t comment on that, but I did check ESO forums and youtube, and they got some funky kitten kitten going on due to lag, real funky, so its not all that rosy either.

i would like to see either caps scaled back down, or make it so that ALL abilities are actually usable, not just skill 1, and even that barely at a delay.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

Didn’t logg last night,didn’t logg this night,not gonna logg untill the lag has been dealth with…I’m not about to sit in a 45m queue to immediately start lagging my kitten off when i do enter wvw.Fix it anet,honestly.

in WvW

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

OMG, please lower the cap. The lag is INSANE!! Cant complete portals, cant cast skills, can barely move at times. This is ridiculous. We had none of these problems when you lowered the caps. Please, please lower them again.

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

I am sure it has a lot to do with the patches for the BWE, HoT prep and maybe even that kitten new dragon mini pet. I vote for mini pets to be disabled for all players in WvW. Nothing but resource hogs there.

But yeah, I never say no to lower WvW map caps for so many reasons that if it help anyone even a little bit it would be a good thing. The lag in EB last nite was so stupid bad I just sat there and laughed while watching zergs collide that took forever to kill anyone. o.O

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

I am sure it has a lot to do with the patches for the BWE, HoT prep and maybe even that kitten new dragon mini pet. I vote for mini pets to be disabled for all players in WvW. Nothing but resource hogs there.

But yeah, I never say no to lower WvW map caps for so many reasons that if it help anyone even a little bit it would be a good thing. The lag in EB last nite was so stupid bad I just sat there and laughed while watching zergs collide that took forever to kill anyone. o.O

I second the disabling of minipets in wvw as well as removing additional NPC’s from wvw maps to help reduce it as well. They ALSO need to allocate more sever resources to wvw to help with the lag issues and resolve the issues that are causing it to be so severe for some players. I rarely have lag even in massive battles on ANY game, and when I do, either everyone is having an issue or there is some other external issue causing it.

Streamline the map with less.. when it comes to wvw less enviromnet is better for the players. I would rather have more players on my maps not lagging than more “ambiance”. They can reduce the environment, graphics and NPCs to help alleviate these issues as well if necessary. Players would rather have less detailed rocks and no wolves running around than have their teammates lagging.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Posted by: KaporHabakuk.6219

KaporHabakuk.6219

I dont even remmember when i last time saw lag in WvW.Funny,isnt it? :-)

OTAN guild,WSR server

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

What is a good number to let into one map per side? Ppl seem to think the soft cap is 80 ppl per side and the hard cap for the map total is lower then 160.

Actually A.Net does own the servers – they were one of the first companies to do that. BUT, their servers are in NCSoft’s server farm in TX. That mean communications has go in and out of NCSoft’s farm gateway. It depends on how well NCSoft has it optimized also.

Remember too, that GW2 measures ping as – communication to – calculations – back communication. So, they measure the whole route of the information not just one half of it.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in WvW

Posted by: Akeldama.4738

Akeldama.4738

Yes the cap needs to be relowered. Even BEFORE the caps recently went up by 10 there was still skill lag permeating the entire map anytime two full queue forces collided or even a 3way semi-heavy brawl. The cap raise might be appropriate for HoT, but unless the expansion is coming out in within the next month, why make the upper tiered WvW communities suffer in the mean time?

– [Phalanx Formation] Jade Quarry Guard
“Ah, the mind of an irrational gamer, where injustice abounds.”

in WvW

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Yes the cap needs to be relowered. Even BEFORE the caps recently went up by 10 there was still skill lag permeating the entire map anytime two full queue forces collided or even a 3way semi-heavy brawl. The cap raise might be appropriate for HoT, but unless the expansion is coming out in within the next month, why make the upper tiered WvW communities suffer in the mean time?

To prepare the WvW croud for the future challenges of life!
Also if you believe HoT will be any different in terms of server capabilities,
I say don’t hold your breath.
What is a GW2 without some completely unneeded “suffering”?

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

in WvW

Posted by: Duffmug.5306

Duffmug.5306

Trying HoT beta. Any large event gets completely lagged down. Ping was in the 3,000s. I died, cause I couldn’t dodge, use skills (they kept pusling black like they were being used, but weren’t, my toon just stood there), and then I couldn’t even return to waypoint. I clicked on it, and clicked “yes” and it returned me to the view of my body instead.

in WvW

Posted by: Gaab.4257

Gaab.4257

How?

For example, ask the provider to give more horsepower.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

How?

For example, ask the provider to give more horsepower.

A.Net owns the servers – so there is no ‘provider’.

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

Im getting so kittening tired of it at this point,anet..do something about it,dont wait till kittening hot gets released please.

in WvW

aspirine.6852

Im getting so kittening tired of it at this point,anet..do something about it,dont wait till kittening hot gets released please.

Agreed here, sorry for the misunderstanding earlier. It’s unplayable for me now, hasnt been this terrible since ages. Skills took almost 15 seconds to complete on EB and siege would not even fire at all.
Fix your godkitten game before releasing an expansion.

in WvW

Caedmon.6798

40m in reset and every zergvzerg is lagging the server completely out.Your game is unplayable,all bl’s are affected aswell.
FSP.

in WvW

Tongku.5326

Actually A.Net does own the servers – they were one of the first companies to do that. BUT, their servers are in NCSoft’s server farm in TX. That mean communications has go in and out of NCSoft’s farm gateway. It depends on how well NCSoft has it optimized also.

Remember too, that GW2 measures ping as – communication to – calculations – back communication. So, they measure the whole route of the information not just one half of it.

O ?

All my GW2 traffic ends up on Amazon Cloud. Literally. Not too hard to look it up on how to trace your own traffic so you can see where / who you are connected to and verify for yourself. Wasn’t aware of anyone except Amazon actually owning Amazon Cloud, unless the traffic gets forwarded from there and thats simply where the trace ends, though that is doubtful.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

O ?

All my GW2 traffic ends up on Amazon Cloud. Literally. Not too hard to look it up on how to trace your own traffic so you can see where / who you are connected to and verify for yourself. Wasn’t aware of anyone except Amazon actually owning Amazon Cloud, unless the traffic gets forwarded from there and thats simply where the trace ends, though that is doubtful.

Registrant Name: NCsoft Corp.
Registrant Organization: NCsoft Corp.

Doesn’t look like amazon to me – that’s the last 3 servers on my connection.