Loyalty Bonus

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: Teca.1872

Teca.1872

So this is my 3rd week getting the wooden chest where is the Loyalty bonus pip? any one getting it yet?

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

As I understand it, you get the loyalty bonus AFTER the third week. So NEXT week is when loyalty will start.

From the wiki: "Played on the same world for three or more weeks. " So week 1-3 you r qualify, week 4+ you get the reward.

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

From how I understood, its not a loyalty, you have to play for 3 weeks, get the wood chest on all 3 weeks and earn a extra pip. Staying on a server means nothing, just playing for 3 weeks, but that is changing to one week, just in time for relinkings so everyone can transfer and stack again and lose nothing.

Its all about the pips, the pips, no balance.

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

What is the point in the bonus if bandwagoners can get it after 1 week anyway, what an absolute joke…

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

As I understand it, you get the loyalty bonus AFTER the third week. So NEXT week is when loyalty will start.

From the wiki: "Played on the same world for three or more weeks. " So week 1-3 you r qualify, week 4+ you get the reward.

Interesting. This says same world.

That would limit the band wagoners.

I wonder: if the one week applies to the wood chest acquisition after being in the world for 3 weeks. I.e. I’ve been on my home world for months, and have gotten the wooden chest For the last 4 weeks, miss a week, then only need 1 week to get the loyalty bonus back. Protects people who take a week off, and protects against abusing band wagons.

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/wvw-skirmish-updates-on-guild-chat-a-summary/

Its being changed Tuesday, cut down from 3 weeks to 1 week (who knows if Tuesday – Friday counts as a week) and it’ll no longer be labeled loyalty.

With “loyalty” removed it almost sounds like it doesn’t matter where you play just as long as you play for most of a week. In other words, ticket hunters will continue bandwagoning, but maybe those just wanting to play, but faced with ridiculous ques won’t be punished as bad when they transfer off a server they’ve been loyal to for months or years.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

How does this work with linked servers? I’m on SOR and we get matched up with various larger servers. Currently I’m with henge if Denravi I but if that switches do I lose my loyalty bonus?

Loyalty Bonus

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

How does this work with linked servers? I’m on SOR and we get matched up with various larger servers. Currently I’m with henge if Denravi I but if that switches do I lose my loyalty bonus?

As stated already, it’s not really a loyalty bonus (which they will probably change the name and description next patch), but more of a activity check, you have to earn 100 pips every week at minimum for 3 weeks in a row (it’s being changed to 1 week tomorrows patch).

When you move servers, not links, you are unable to earn pips until you’ve been on the new server for an entire matchup, which breaks the activity check of earning 100 pips and resets the bonus.
After the patch it should go
1. You move, miss an entire week of pips as the penalty.
2. Earn 100 pips the week after.
3. Earn the 1 extra pip per tick the week after.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet