Mag KDR is insane

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Their weekly KDR is insane. almost always 2+ kdr.
Their kills to death ratio is totally off the roof.
Are they unstoppable??!!

They are currently 2.8 kdr in T2!

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

theres like 100 decent players left in na and 90% of them are on mag.

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Mag has always been this way. It was probably higher in the days of the Bloodie boonshare 20mans that ran over everything in their path.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mag is kind of a retirement home for a lot of decent to good players. It was probably the most common server in the NA GvG scene before it died, so a lot of people just hung up their junk there.

kind of anomaly that Anet can’t fix

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I could make a vid demonstrating why their KDR is so high but does anyone want to see spawn camping and 2XvX ratio 1push fights with zero pushing of equal numbers and lots of chokepoint condi aoe spam? Or small scale where they will happily 2v1 but are just as likely to run from a 1v1 as yb? 6v6, after 2 wipes they hide in tower and stare at us cataing only to build a treb lols.

But ya this totally not going to be a matchup thread.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

I could make a vid demonstrating why their KDR is so high but does anyone want to see spawn camping and 2XvX ratio 1push fights with zero pushing of equal numbers and lots of chokepoint condi aoe spam? Or small scale where they will happily 2v1 but are just as likely to run from a 1v1 as yb? 6v6, after 2 wipes they hide in tower and stare at us cataing only to build a treb lols.

A case can be made for this kind of scenario with any server, considering i have played on like 90% of the servers /shrug.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Pinko.2076

idk how this excuse gets brought up on reset night

On reset there are queues vs queues, and that’s mag’s highest time all week.

I’m not saying Mag has the only good players; there’s definitely a ton of great players on other servers. We just have better zerglings for a lot of reasons.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

This is not fight. This is farming.

Exactly what will happen when most of the exp’ed NA players transfer to that one server. They don’t want fight and challenge. They just want to farm.

Do any of you srsly think 2.5k/d is legit fight? It is like plat pvp player playing against silver. Obviously you gonna end up spawn camping the other sides.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Well when you gank 10v1 you get ten kills added to your KDR with no deaths.

Honestly, Mag’s players are no better than anyone else’s in all reality. Their small-scale is just more organized when it comes to tags and bags, and is a lot more persistent.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

A case can be made for this kind of scenario with any server, considering i have played on like 90% of the servers /shrug.

I would accept that excuse for any server that doesn’t brag about how amazing they are and identifies themselves as “we just want fights”.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Honestly, Mag’s players are no better than anyone else’s in all reality. Their small-scale is just more organized when it comes to tags and bags, and is a lot more persistent.

There is a clear difference. Mag players know how to survive. They normally won’t go hot-head and charge-in and suicide while many players from other servers just don’t give a kitten and play with no brain at all.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Hiraldo.7954

Hiraldo.7954

Mag has always been this way. It was probably higher in the days of the Bloodie boonshare 20mans that ran over everything in their path.

Can confirm

[VR] | Maguuma

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Pretty sure that’s not how that works…

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

It’s only insane because there’s no more BlackGate hiding from fights.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Killdozer.5731

Killdozer.5731

Ahhh it’s time for the weekly Mag chest thumping thread I see. You would think they would get tired of this but apparently not.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

Ahhh it’s time for the weekly Mag chest thumping thread I see. You would think they would get tired of this but apparently not.

If I remember correctly the op is on TC

LGN

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Killdozer.5731

Maybe try reading the entire post, it clearly wasn’t just in the first post.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

But we’re only discussing how strong Maguuma players are in compare with how many times they get killed. That is from data.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

But we’re only discussing how strong Maguuma players are in compare with how many times they get killed. That is from data.

But they cheat because they don’t know how to play. Real men don’t use tactics, follow commander or use right specs.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

I think that just counts as one kill, not ten.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

kdr never meant anything. I remember running with TW and pugs on a reset on EBG while they were on JQ. We killed three groups from others servers mostly below our numbers and the kdr was 18.0 or something.
The whole KDR thing is heavily based on numbers of your group and how often you can run over teams with smaller numbers by avoiding to die. An organized group has less casualties than a pug group, Mag has less pugs so less people that die running idiot pve builds, etc.

It’s not an achievement to wipe a pug group but it is what is getting you a good kdr.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Used to get a kick out of Blackgate’s TS.
They were of the opinion that Mag had some trick to get extra people onto maps.. As the whole outnumbered excuse wasn’t flying when they queued everything.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Jim Hunter.6821

I read the entire post, if you read the peoples sig lines you’d notice there’s plenty of people responding that aren’t on Mag, myself included. Maybe try not being so booty bothered.

LGN

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

Maguuma has a distinct advantage is most if not all fights, and that is numbers and coordination. I’ve returned to Guild Wars 2 after taking a while off and well, my server (Yaks Bend.) is severely lacking in coverage outside of evenings/late night. Leaving most of the time vacant for Maguuma’s numbers to crush anyone they see, and no offense, but, I have yet to see Maguuma push vs. equal to greater numbers. But that goes for most servers, you have a few guilds that know what they’re up to, but for the most part, if the odds aren’t in that servers favor, it’s, turn around and run time…

I feel that due to Maguuma’s size/coverage/coordination that they do not belong in this match up, and the KDR shouts that loud and clear.

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: yoyza.5963

yoyza.5963

@ Odokuro.5049 maybe you are too busy building arrow carts as you are from yaks bend afterall, a server that will only fight close to even numbers if they can have a wall, a portal, 6+ superior arrow carts, multiple mortars, cannons and trebs to back them up

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Ravere.8415

Ravere.8415

If a server has basically the same K:D ratio in any tier it’s in…i guess said server must be out-manning everyone. They just have numbers, that is all it is, right?

Honestly at the start of the week matches seem fairly even numbers…soon enough though, after getting bag farmed, people will fair-weather away and go pve. So eventually we outnumber everyone…simply because you stop showing up…and then we get bored and go bag hunting in EoTM instead.

in before lock…
seriously though, no flame wars.
It is what it is.

Rab – Maguuma Maguuma Maguuma
[wVr] Underwater Basket Weaver – Leader
[PA] Persistent Aggression – Officer

(edited by Ravere.8415)

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

@ Odokuro.5049 maybe you are too busy building arrow carts as you are from yaks bend afterall, a server that will only fight close to even numbers if they can have a wall, a portal, 6+ superior arrow carts, multiple mortars, cannons and trebs to back them up

There’s this neat quouting button you should check it out.

Anyways, yeah I’m from YB, and no, I don’t use siege outside of when a tower/keep is being over run. I often yell at people on my server to get off the siege and actually fight, a few days ago, Mag came to our home Keep in EBG, you (I’m assuming your Mag.) had around the same as us (Number wise.) and yet everyone even the commander tags where on siege or on the walls. It drove me nuts, you guys would stack up outside of range, boon up, and come the same way over and over, and kill people over and over and we wouldn’t kill anyone coming in. It was one of those moments that I was beginning to lose my mind because if people actually group up and stopped siege-fornicating we could have pushed.

I’m a roamer, so I left the keep and roamed, and not once did I find any Mag in groups smaller than 4, no duo’s, no solo roamers, just groups of 4+. You guys, don’t belong in this match up, but farming bags is easier than level playing field fights, amiright?

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Used to get a kick out of Blackgate’s TS.
They were of the opinion that Mag had some trick to get extra people onto maps.. As the whole outnumbered excuse wasn’t flying when they queued everything.

I suppose if any server were knowledgeable and experts in that field it would be them.

As for Mag kdr, when you have reset night in which all three server have the same amount of players in ebg, because for sure every server has a queue on ebg for reset. And mag is carrying something like 18+ kdr for ebg alone, that’s not them outnumbering sides, that’s them one pushing enemy zergs.

Stop worrying about their kdr and starting looking at playing better, cause when even mag’s pug zerg with no commander can wipe a guild and their zerg, you have problems to look at.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Maguuma has a distinct advantage is most if not all fights, and that is numbers and coordination.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Killdozer.5731

I read the entire post, if you read the peoples sig lines you’d notice there’s plenty of people responding that aren’t on Mag, myself included. Maybe try not being so booty bothered.

Good job pulling a meme when your argument failed. We get it the revised “youmadbro” meme is really solid you are very clever. Not going to bother replying to you any further as arguing with people that can only regurgitate stale memes isn’t of much use.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: fishe.3172

fishe.3172

Good job pulling a meme when your argument failed. We get it the revised “youmadbro” meme is really solid you are very clever. Not going to bother replying to you any further as arguing with people that can only regurgitate stale memes isn’t of much use.

Sorry he was right to call you out. You should just stop replying to this thread as you’re embarrassing yourself

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

No point in rubbing salt in the wound. NSP is a t3 server. SoS has been, uhh, KDR challenged, for a while. Though I think that’s more related to the amount of organized groups as opposed to pug groups rather than an excuse to measure kitten. It seems like T2 doesn’t actually exist anymore.

Not that Mag wouldn’t have a high KDR anyways, but it’s a blowout match and things snowball. They’re already a fav KDR wise vs even t1 servers, so what did you expect? So I don’t get the point of this thread.

I will say that the general attitude of Mag at some point in time as observed is an active approach. They have been good at forcing ANet to recognize and fix certain issues by pushing certain flaws in gameplay to their logical extremes and could have been responsible for fixing the symbol bug. Instead of crying for glicko adjustments or sending 5 people to make 20 threads about needing to illegitimately stack their server because they have 50 relatives that they’d like to play it, they took matters into their own hands as a server. That might have some correlation with success….

And conversely, I know there’s a strong correlation between QQ and badness. That is, if you made a whine thread 5 minutes after you got rekt, I already know what’s going on and would suggest you order a cup of L2p.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Killdozer.5731

Sorry he was right to call you out. You should just stop replying to this thread as you’re embarrassing yourself

Did I ever say he didn’t have a right to call me out? Try and actually reply to what is written and not whatever fantasy you have in your head. Only thing embarrassing is your reply to an argument that wasn’t even made? I know it was a whole 3 sentences and that can be challenging to newer readers.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Seriously peeps? Y’all are really niggling and chest thumping about servers in a decaying game mode?

It’s a joke to think there is any real competition going on when wvw is half dead.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Melanurus.1506

Melanurus.1506

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Seriously peeps? Y’all are really niggling and chest thumping about servers in a decaying game mode?

It’s a joke to think there is any real competition going on when wvw is half dead.

Mag didn’t start this or the last 5 threads complaining about Mag.

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: pointaction.4639

pointaction.4639

A petition lol…

This is funny and made me laugh thank you for this I needed this.

The Dragon Core [DC]

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Aphs.9528

Aphs.9528

Why are we surprised ? The bad players that were on TC thought moving to SOS would make them more competitive

Ranger -Little Prince

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: boolah.1325

boolah.1325

Nothing wrong with using siege.

Nothing wrong with good players defending their stuff. Last weeks match up with Mag had them holding EBG while we capped their home BL, they knew but decided to hold EBG instead of capping their home BL back. They wanted to fight and knew how to have the fights come to them.

Maybe a /gg should be enabled in WvW? when you see a server blob you don’t wanna fight you can ……

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

nice ploy to get people to transfer to mag and send them back to t1 hell with bg. even funnier that its working. gl mag

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: fishe.3172

fishe.3172

Did I ever say he didn’t have a right to call me out? Try and actually reply to what is written and not whatever fantasy you have in your head. Only thing embarrassing is your reply to an argument that wasn’t even made? I know it was a whole 3 sentences and that can be challenging to newer readers.

I think you may need to take a break from the internet for a while. It’s weird you accuse others of doing the things you yourself are doing. This is something narcissist are known for, which makes sense with all the salt you’re pouring out in this thread.

You jimmies must sure be in a bunch brah. Get gud

Mag KDR is insane

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

We’re going to go ahead and close this thread, as match-up threads are not permitted on the forums.