Maguuma

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sus.3610

Sus.3610

I know it was a rocky start, but if we don’t end up with you guys after the re-evaluation, just know that a lot of people on DR will miss you guys. I have enjoyed getting to know some of you and work with some of you over the last couple of months. I wish I could have known more of you, but I don’t think either side got too connected because we knew we might get split up soon, so why get too attached (it’s a foster system lol), but I had fun and laughed with and at you guys a lot! Good luck to you all and any server you may link with next, Im sure we will see you around. #rednamedeadname #thanksDR

Barricka
Leader of [GIT] Git Off My Lawn
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Mags has its fair share of trolls. I’m glad you could see that not everyone on Mags is a troll. Been fun getting to know some new people. Good luck in where ever you may go.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

Maguuma

in WvW

Sus.3610

Mags has its fair share of trolls. I’m glad you could see that not everyone on Mags is a troll. Been fun getting to know some new people. Good luck in where ever you may go.

Your trolls might hate to hear this, but I laughed at their trolling more than anything else

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Naix.8156

Naix.8156

It was really fun to finally be part of the k-train while being paired with Mag. The PPT and blobbing effort you guys put out was really impressive to many on DR, as we really don’t have the population to support that kind of PPT-tier pushup play.

I’ve also never seen so many players willing to dedicate themselves to manning siege at all time in an upgraded SMC. It was over two weeks into our pairing before I was even able to get a turn on one of the SMC canons!

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: FatherHyperion.1047

FatherHyperion.1047

Farewell Maguuma was nice knowing you… the DR trolls still reign superior. Mag trolls are so mild compared to DR. ;’)
PS. Doc should not be allowed to leave Maguuma. Definitely one of the best commander I have followed since the end of DAWN :^)

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I’d like to add that Maguuma is one of THE best servers in all the game.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

SO SWEET THE FEELS. Can’t wait to farm ya :P

Native Maguuman

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

I’d like to add that Maguuma is one of THE best servers in all the game.

i suppose all the servers are the best when the numbers game is in their favor.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Maguuma

in WvW

Sus.3610

SO SWEET THE FEELS. Can’t wait to farm ya :P

We are all taking +10 from your garri right now…so we can quickly build siege to break your things

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Kimi Chaika.9862

Kimi Chaika.9862

You will also be missed DR, farewell tonight and good luck. See you on the other side, perhaps!

Maguuma

in WvW

Sus.3610

Welp…not this time

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I believe some people on Mag are paying for DR transfers to Mag server… Ask around, [COPS] guild is one of them.

Best of luck

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Maguuma

in WvW

Sus.3610

I believe some people on Mag are paying for DR transfers to Mag server… Ask around, [COPS] guild is one of them.

Best of luck

No need, Anet likes us together lol

That and I miss my mom sometimes too, but that doesn’t make me want to live with her forever I like my freedom haha

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Elterzzz.4378

Elterzzz.4378

RIP dark jean or whatever her name was

Dragon King of War; Death Divine X; Mesmereyezzz;
Founder of War Brigade [WAR] -[MERC][TF]
Sea of Sorrows. Crystal Desert.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

RIP dark jean or whatever her name was

*His

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: CrusaderMichael.9245

CrusaderMichael.9245

I’m on Maguuma.

DR, you shouldn’t miss us.

Just pray you wind up on a server that isn’t so dumb as to watch DB and FA take all the bloodlust.

Maguuma is a T3 server for a reason you know.

Cuz it’s full of too many people you shouldn’t miss.

Maguuma

in WvW

Sus.3610

Some of us like to enjoy the “multi player” part of MMOs Its a game so it’s all fun and if people can make me laugh and have fun, bloodlust doesn’t get to me or dictate whether I miss them :P to each their own.

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m on Maguuma.

DR, you shouldn’t miss us.

Just pray you wind up on a server that isn’t so dumb as to watch DB and FA take all the bloodlust.

Cuz it’s full of too many people you shouldn’t miss.

I’m on Maguuma.

DR. You should enjoy us.

Pray you don’t wind up on a server that cares about taking bloodlust.

Cuz it’s full of too many people you will miss.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

I know it was a rocky start, but if we don’t end up with you guys after the re-evaluation, just know that a lot of people on DR will miss you guys. I have enjoyed getting to know some of you and work with some of you over the last couple of months. I wish I could have known more of you, but I don’t think either side got too connected because we knew we might get split up soon, so why get too attached (it’s a foster system lol), but I had fun and laughed with and at you guys a lot! Good luck to you all and any server you may link with next, Im sure we will see you around. #rednamedeadname #thanksDR

seriously?!?! ARE YOU FOR REAL BARRICKA ? AFTER MAAGUMA INSULTED SOME OF YOUR GUILDYS?? without receiving any apology from them??? uhm.. OKK…

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

(edited by Blade Of Gandara.6738)

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

OPEN YOUR EYES BARRICKA OUR SEVER HAVE WAY MORE LESS PEOPLE AFTER GOT PAIRED WITH MAAGUMA

large DR guilds activity since world-link pairings
(500 members) Athenian Knights [kYrO] guild inactive/waiting
(400 members ) Venturers Of The Mists [EotM] guild left/transfered
(200 members) True Empire [TE] guild left/transfered

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

(edited by Blade Of Gandara.6738)

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

seriously?!?! ARE YOU FOR REAL BARRICKA ? AFTER MAAGUMA INSULTED SOME OF YOUR GUILDYS?? without receiving any apology from them??? uhm.. OKK…

You should see about getting some meds. Dunno, I enjoy Mag+DR. People are pretty chill both ways and DR even let us use their TS when our’s got DDOS’d one day. Everything has calmed down considerably since the first relink and now we get along pretty well.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

I didn’t have any issues with Mag+DR. In fact I was pretty bummed at the prospect of missing out on the familiar faces of gotten used to roaming with.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

OPEN YOUR EYES BARRICKA OUR SEVER HAVE WAY MORE LESS PEOPLE AFTER GOT PAIRED WITH MAAGUMA

You really need to work on your math skills, especially addition.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Maguuma

in WvW

Sus.3610

DJ, my eyes are wide open. I’ve been out there the whole time with Mag. I took the time to get to know everyone (not just the trolls in map chat) and it’s been a lot of fun.

And to clarify, TE doesn’t have 200 members and left well before the link happened and for DR reasons, not Mag reasons. And EotM had maybe 20 people on DR (the rest were Megaserver EotM people). I know I don’t need to tell you that kYrO has 500 members, but generally runs about 30-40 on a good night (and I’m not sure how active all 500 are or if they are all on DR).

Regardless, no individual guild can make or break a server now and 3 DR sized guild groups can’t kill Mag. I encourage you to get out and play though. As you can see above, it’s Mag and DR that are enjoying this match. We work well together. As should be expected, this is DR we are talking about

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sweet Sanity.8593

Sweet Sanity.8593

I know for a fact that not all kyro members are on dr. There is one on dh who likes to rep kyro and make fun of dark jean

(edited by Sweet Sanity.8593)

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

I am greatful anet paird us with a server like maguuma but for tbr most part people are different in mag then dr, I’m guessing dr sounds more like s laid back place so that’s likely why. Still im glad we aren’t left in the dust for wvw.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I didn’t even realize that your pairing remained unchanged. I don’t know what the medicated guy was ranting at; I’ve seen more than a few kYrO running around; though not in raiding numbers.