Ruru.1302

yolo swag 420 blaze it

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Maguuma/Dragonbrand/Fort Espenwood 2-15

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

It’s only Sunday, folks. Should we go for a new record?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Why do they even bother lock threads? And they act like people care or that lockign thread is effective. Then 5secs later a new one pops up.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wahahaha… hhaaha….. HAH.

Welcome to Thread # what? 4??

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I’d like to open up the first real discussion on the topic of Gears.

in WvW

Posted by: HermanVanderpoop.6743

HermanVanderpoop.6743

FA, your BL last night was amazing. You guys moved better than I have ever seen you move, was freaky. BT, DROW, not sure who else I saw there, but it was creepy.

Question though, were you guys just farming us at Vale or did you mean to take that long capping it?

TGH – The Greatest Huggers
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowrath.1843

Shadowrath.1843

P.S. If its us claiming who used something provided in the game… Its not us saying someone is EXPLOITING. Its us pointing fingers over who used a resource (that’s a little over powered) you guys provided to us first. So don’t lock it and claim we are blaming someone for exploiting. We aren’t… unless you guys admit to messing up and that’s not meant to be available.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Thank God we have our own forums now. You should read some of the trash talking there. It never gets deleted.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

kfarb.6732

BT used gears and portals and stealth first and that’s why we know about them.

in WvW

Posted by: HermanVanderpoop.6743

HermanVanderpoop.6743

BT used gears and portals and stealth first and that’s why we know about them.

Another interesting fact about BT:

TGH – The Greatest Huggers
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

“BT”? More like “BTW we’re using gears”.

BTG : Buy Those Gears

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

kfarb.6732

The Other Server did it first. That Other Server is so lame. That One Guild on the Other Server is pathetic.

in WvW

Quenta.2978

BT created WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: ower.9143

ower.9143

Why lock the thread for a little pointing fingers at each other. I hate being treated like children. I bought the game let us talk about it with each other. I could under stand it if people were getting out of hand with threats or language but for just arguing and pointing fingers???? THIS IS WAR!!! Us talking a little trash is a good thing. It creates some emotion and carries over into the game and into the battle. I am going to point my finger at the forum mods and say its your fault for not giving us our own home world threads or a motivational trash talk tread for WvWvW arguing. We are ADULTS. Leave us alone and go eat a hot pocket. I pay for this game so I should be able to comment on the forums with a little finger pointing. Which I don’t even do but I LOVE reading it, Its funny. If you mods don’t like it stay out and don’t read it. Finger points at you

Yeah, gonna have to say I agree with this. It’s also ridiculous the amount of words that are censored to “kitten”. There’s a certain guild on Mag who’s guild tag gets censored to “kitten”. Granted this is Anets forums and they can run it how they see fit, it’s just ridiculous how much hand holding and babying they do.

in WvW

Posted by: Bern.9613

Bern.9613

I’m confused. I’m still fairly new to the game. I have just past the three month mark. Almost seven hundred hours logged in. So, is there some kind of stat bonus for getting threads locked? Just curious.

IBTL

P.S. I wish ppl would post score prior to the kitten wars. I like to have a coffee, do a crossword, read the score. And why kitten? What did they ever do?

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

I’m confused. I’m still fairly new to the game. I have just past the three month mark. Almost seven hundred hours logged in. So, is there some kind of stat bonus for getting threads locked? Just curious.

IBTL

P.S. I wish ppl would post score prior to the kitten wars. I like to have a coffee, do a crossword, read the score. And why kitten? What did they ever do?

I gotta say, I would not check these forums if there was no kitten wars (before it gets deleted at least)

I have enjoyed reading every thread for Maguuma since release because we actually have personality that other servers seem to lack. Good or bad, it’s made for some awesome threads that have players from other tiers read/monitor our threads.

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

forum does drop precursor in case u are wondering… more thread-locked increases magic find.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

ArenaNet employes: Gotten to.

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Please refrain from discussing the moderator actions/ swear word filter in this thread, because it’s not only off-topic, but also a violation of the Code of Conduct. If you wish to appeal the action of any moderator, please send an e-mail to forums@arena.net for review.

Please return to topic.

Also, in the last thread members accused each other of exploiting and added screenshots to their posts. It’s a fact that it happened and those posts have been deleted for that reason, because such posts are, as said in the last thread and as you can see here and here, a violation against the Code of Conduct. Please report such cases instead.

(edited by CC Meinke.2749)

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

These threads, I really want to read them to see what good old FA is up to, but it hurts.

Be nice, everyone.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I wonder how long it’ll be until our server isn’t allowed to have match discussions anymore.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I wonder how long it’ll be until our server isn’t allowed to have match discussions anymore.

I have wondered this for a while myself.
Or more so, when they just make match threads against the rules entirely.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Check out the BG/KN/TC Thread, prime example as to how Match Threads can go, positive mostly. Even SoR misses participating on the Forums with us, and other T1 server members would rather post in our thread than their own.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Check out the BG/KN/TC Thread, prime example as to how Match Threads can go, positive mostly. Even SoR misses participating on the Forums with us, and other T1 server members would rather post in our thread than their own.

I have done so before,
The tier 2 threads are the way they should be.

But,
Your tier is the exception more than the rule,
I think most tier’s threads end up locked at least once a week

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

I have done so before,
The tier 2 threads are the way they should be.

But,
Your tier is the exception more than the rule,
I think most tier’s threads end up locked at least once a week

Try bringing that to this thread, and I’m not sure if you noticed or not, but there’s a few key members who are constantly trying to keep our Thread going in the proper direction. I’m sure it gets overwhelming for them at times as well as others who just need to have an outburst, but it’s a community effort with key people setting the examples.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

The T2 thread is boring. and annoying. 50% of that thread is fluff.

At least in other threads you get filler.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

If we wanted to read TC threads we’d transfer to TC.

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Honestly, if they allow the filth that has been the tier 1 threads carry on as long as they have, I highly doubt any server on our tier’s threads will be disallowed from posting.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: ower.9143

ower.9143

ArenaNet employes: Gotten to.

Jimmy status: Rustled.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I actually hate that thread. What is online gaming without kitten talking and name calling? T2 is too polite. Maybe Mag should pay that thread a visit…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I actually hate that thread. What is online gaming without kitten talking and name calling? T2 is too polite. Maybe Mag should pay that thread a visit…

They threatened to infract us and spam reported us last time we did… which resulted in no infractions because we didn’t do anything wrong. Gee. Time to return the favor.

Anyways, Tier 2 thread is boring. At least we highly anticipate each thread closing in Tier 3.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Out of curiosity FA guise: What is the history of FA and TC together?

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Can we get a score update before this thread gets locked?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Here you go, current score!

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Honestly,
One thing I’ve learned about fighting Maguuma is that the thread is gonna get locked.

Other variables are less important, they have people on their server (To interested parties, please note that I did not say “Their entire server”, nor did I call out the [O]riginal [G]uild who I see most of these kind of remarks from) who seem to find entertainment in the whole forum-warrior-get-as-many-infractions-as-possible thing. Neither us discouraging the behavior nor mods deleting replies will change that.

It’s funny because most of the time OG has nothing to do with threads getting locked, but people still think it’s because of our posts. This is the first post in this thread from an OG member, but it’s far from the first Maguuman supporting a less carebearish forum atmosphere. That’s why I love Maguuma. It feels like a DAoC community.

Although, that last thread lock was 100% on FA/DB, so we can’t take the credit there.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

For the past 2 weeks

It has been really annoying how often “spy/sabotage” occasions happen when Fort Aspenwood [BT] guild approach an objective.

IE buying Keep upgrades to burn supply, throwing catapult build sites on top of our mortar to prevent countering the trebuchets taking our wall down, ram build sites on the walls that are about to go down from trebbing, building rams at the supply depot, etc

Sabotage/spy is the decision of few/many and the actions of 1.

It is very interesting how we see this behavior when facing FA so frequently, most other matches have not had this much interaction to assist a server in capturing objectives.

Higher population, oceanic coverage, and relies on spy/sabotage to take big objectives

I would love to hear from Dragonbrand to find if this is isolated to our server

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

Quenta.2978

Good fights so far against DB:

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Aside from the lame guardian that was immune to corrupt boon I have to give credit to DB for taking out our east side in eb in the early afternoon. It was pretty elementary but the FA teams fielded couldn’t think on the spot and prioritise.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

For the past 2 weeks

It has been really annoying how often “spy/sabotage” occasions happen when Fort Aspenwood [BT] guild approach an objective.

IE buying Keep upgrades to burn supply, throwing catapult build sites on top of our mortar to prevent countering the trebuchets taking our wall down, ram build sites on the walls that are about to go down from trebbing, building rams at the supply depot, etc

Sabotage/spy is the decision of few/many and the actions of 1.

It is very interesting how we see this behavior when facing FA so frequently, most other matches have not had this much interaction to assist a server in capturing objectives.

Higher population, oceanic coverage, and relies on spy/sabotage to take big objectives

I never post on here but that just goes to show how little you know of [BT]. I get it though. Sometimes there are mindless people who don’t know better. This occurs often? Maybe there’s a conspiracy inside Maguuma to get destroyed and move back to T4. (Sound familiar?)

I’m not saying that’s the case at all, but instead of turtling up in your Keeps and Towers, don’t let that happen! Make a move and tryyy to make a seige more interesting.

FA does not have dedicated WvW guilds that use gears, golem in a box, or consumables of that nature cause that in no way will make your group more effective. I think I can speak for most of the guilds on FA when it comes to this, but if we won’t try to get an upperhand using cheap consumables, in no way would we need/want to get an upperhand by sabotage.

Maybe Maguuma needs to decide if you want to be in T4 or compete. “Almost back to T4! Hopefully Yak’s holds on” but “wahhhh they’re beating us”. Make up your mind.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in WvW

Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

I speak for myself, not Maguuma.

Invalid Password [EVOH]

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Cannot speak for anyone on Dragonbrand except myself.
I’ve not personally witnessed spying/sabotaging, or anything that was obviously so.

But I can say that, unlike exploits, I don’t consider spying to be unfair play. There is a lot of potential in wvw for social gameplay too that I see go largely underutilized. So if spying is happening, I don’t condemn any server for it.

Sabotaging is a little different in the vast majority of cases, in my opinion, but my post would quickly get very long if I attempted to provide adequate details.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

kfarb.6732

I never post on here but that just goes to show how little you know of [BT]. I get it though. Sometimes there are mindless people who don’t know better. This occurs often? Maybe there’s a conspiracy inside Maguuma to get destroyed and move back to T4. (Sound familiar?)

I’m not saying that’s the case at all, but instead of turtling up in your Keeps and Towers, don’t let that happen! Make a move and tryyy to make a seige more interesting.

FA does not have dedicated WvW guilds that use gears, golem in a box, or consumables of that nature cause that in no way will make your group more effective. I think I can speak for most of the guilds on FA when it comes to this, but if we won’t try to get an upperhand using cheap consumables, in no way would we need/want to get an upperhand by sabotage.

Maybe Maguuma needs to decide if you want to be in T4 or compete. “Almost back to T4! Hopefully Yak’s holds on” but “wahhhh they’re beating us”. Make up your mind.

Maguuma is not one person. Thank you for the compliments on our defense. The larger guilds on Maguuma are required to use gears or we will be kicked, so apologies if you got gear’d.

Post ur d bro

in WvW

kfarb.6732

And speaking as a Maguuma player, I haven’t noticed anything like that about BT except they like to run in circles and seem to do fake siege attempts on towers to catch our newbies out in the field. (I suspect they’re fake simply because they’re so sloppy – BT, stick to what you do best.)

in WvW

Quenta.2978

And speaking as a Maguuma player, I haven’t noticed anything like that about BT except they like to run in circles and seem to do fake siege attempts on towers to catch our newbies out in the field. (I suspect they’re fake simply because they’re so sloppy – BT, stick to what you do best.)

BT once breathed on a Maguuma tower and it immediately turned into a princess.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Interesting, like 8 hour treb wars with elementalists chained to walls to do swirling winds? No thanks!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

John Widdin.9618

Why would we run into this? It was a perfect opportunity to see 7 Trebs get built for the easiest Keep to take in the game. Numbers aside of course.

Unfortunately, the performance was thrown off by all of the Trebs firing out of Sync. You guys need to get your operators more disciplined, like BT.

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

lol i saw that picture when you posted it in one of the other threads that got closed, good stuff

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

We are playing a new game lately.

If you see anyone from [BT] chuck gears at them. Whoever gets the most hits wins.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

John Widdin.9618

I wonder if you can stun a golem with a Gear. It has no stun breakers, that would effectively shut down the attack. Seeing as it’s a transformation, you never know.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]