Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Is the rabbit Bunzy?

Maguuma/Dragonbrand/Fort Espenwood 2-15

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

oh good fights in eb today guys

[BP] was well represented and gave us some great fights, there was some awesome jostling for klovan and wild creek as well.

I felt bad in the morning because I was basically like, ok, well magumma isn’t on so i think we have to take their towers while they try to get their keep back

then later on it was better to go after db when their coverage gap hit so w/e

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

lol 4th thread!

Is the rabbit Bunzy?

I was also wondering if that bunny Bunzy xD

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

You say all these things, but we know Primordial Dragons/FA has a spy in our Mumble. Quit trying to be all high and mighty.

I’m just sick of the excuses to be honest.

Why don’t you password your Mumble server? FA have a public Teamspeak as well, who’s to say there’s no one spying on us? Maybe we just don’t care.

There’s no rampant abuse going on, you’re just getting destroyed by a better server.

I am not making excuses. I really don’t care if we’re losing. Just like you are sick of excuses, I am sick of people from your server pretending you’re “above” the “underhanded tactics” from other servers. So let me flip your question back at you, why would Drgn resort to spying on us?

Edit: I also wouldn’t have said anything if you weren’t being so self-righteous, because we actually don’t care that much either.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

There’s no rampant abuse going on, you’re just getting destroyed by a better server.

“Better”

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

“Better”

Betterer?

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

“Better”

Betterer?

Buttered

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

As a regular commander in Drgn, I can tell you that if we have people spying on your mumble it’s for their own humor, not for tactical purposes. Or possibly for our humor. I’ve heard people talk about this, but we haven’t had active spies since Pending was around. Even then, it was because Pending enjoyed the social aspect of the game… recruiting/spying/guild amalgamation.

I for one am enjoying fights with DB and Maguuma, especially AoN and LMAO. They are approximately our size but best us with equal numbers. We’ve gone through a lot of changes over the months and are still kicking and having fun

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

“Better”

Betterer?

Bettererest.

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

Ya RET, you better bring your whole zerg.

Attachments:

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Mike.7320

While I was making this post..you guys are awesome -.-

Attachments:

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

As a Maguuman, I do believe you’re supposed to take that as a compliment. Like laying a cross on a fallen foe’s body.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I like their style.

in WvW

Mike.7320

As a Maguuman, I do believe you’re supposed to take that as a compliment. Like laying a cross on a fallen foes body.

Ahaha good point my friend. They killed some poor FA guy next to me too. DB is cold blooded, I sat as these guys did a 180 to come kill me, ruthless players.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: LOCO.1785

LOCO.1785

I am not making excuses. I really don’t care if we’re losing. Just like you are sick of excuses, I am sick of people from your server pretending you’re “above” the “underhanded tactics” from other servers. So let me flip your question back at you, why would Drgn resort to spying on us?

Edit: I also wouldn’t have said anything if you weren’t being so self-righteous, because we actually don’t care that much either.

All I did was point out the obvious of FA not needing to resort to such tactics and also that I’ve personally never come across any these exploits being used by FA. If you took offense to that, I don’t know what to say.

As for an answer to your question:

As a regular commander in Drgn, I can tell you that if we have people spying on your mumble it’s for their own humor, not for tactical purposes. Or possibly for our humor. I’ve heard people talk about this, but we haven’t had active spies since Pending was around. Even then, it was because Pending enjoyed the social aspect of the game… recruiting/spying/guild amalgamation.

We all good now buddy?

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

Big ups to BT and RET who have found out that the best way to beat a zerg is to be a zerg! Man i wish we could have learned that revolutionary guild tactic sooner.

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

Score Update:

It’s been a fun weekend, love the battles with FA so far.
Though the threads never reflect that lol.

• (X Person) trashing OG. ?
• OG Trashing Everyone. ?
• BT “Always winning” zerg videos on every page. ?
• (X Server) pointing out hacker on (X Server) meaning they all hack. ?
• Mag’s posting flame ram god pics. ?
• Bunzy. ?
• Forum Mod telling everyone to follow rules. ?
• ??? ?

Same old, Same Old. Lol.
Bunny!!! (????)

Edit: Lame you can’t use special characters dumb question marks!!!!

I like dis post.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

in WvW

Mike.7320

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrollin they tryin to catch me ridin dirty.

OG

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

All I did was point out the obvious of FA not needing to resort to such tactics and also that I’ve personally never come across any these exploits being used by FA. If you took offense to that, I don’t know what to say.

We all good now buddy?

As much as you claim there is no one on your server that would resort to spying, I have a hard time believing that. When we moved our golems from our spawn to behind the windmill (you guys owned the south camp btw) 5-10 Drgn came running at us. If you didnt resort to spying, i would love to know what kind of scouting you guys have so we can also use that on Mag.

in WvW

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

We all good now buddy?

As much as you claim there is no one on your server that would resort to spying, I have a hard time believing that. When we moved our golems from our spawn to behind the windmill (you guys owned the south camp btw) 5-10 Drgn came running at us. If you didnt resort to spying, i would love to know what kind of scouting you guys have so we can also use that on Mag.

Why anyone would go through that trouble is beyond me. :P

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: LOCO.1785

LOCO.1785

I’ll let someone from Drgn field that q.

I can only speak from personal experience.

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I am just happy Primordial Dragons haven’t sent someone to mass recruit in our BLs like they did a few months ago ^^

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This is probably a pointless question, but would anyone like to 1v1 an ele operating somewhere below 100% capacity? I’m currently sitting in ruins on FA, but can move elsewhere if you’re a fan of the whole /bow thing.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I hope Maguuma doesn’t have any anet employees, and I don’t think we do.

We had one for awhile named Squirtle. Cool guy, didn’t WvW.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

dude i don’t even know how to get from smc to anzelias

and u think i have the power to use spys to my advatnage

whatt

I don’t think any amount of spying or even scouting could help RET out. Not sure why you thought people were talking about RET.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

John Widdin.9618

Well, I need to take my dog out for a bit. I wonder how long he’ll watch me. I wouldn’t do such a thing as getting ressed and portaling the wall. I’m just bored.

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

John Widdin.9618

Tell me is it just a dream?

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Latest score update:

Attachments:

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

dude i don’t even know how to get from smc to anzelias

and u think i have the power to use spys to my advatnage

whatt

I don’t think any amount of spying or even scouting could help RET out. Not sure why you thought people were talking about RET.

How many RET does it take to change a lightbulb?

All of them + BT after the fourth time they wiped.

See, this is why I don’t want to leave Maguuma. If I were on another server, I’d get to fight all the great players on Mag, or maybe I’d go to the tier with all the 5v5 people. But I stay on Mag becuase I love th epople here. Paralda is a total zerger. I don’t think he does anything but zerg, and he’s done the whole “let’s maintain a positive and friendly atmoshpeher in the forums” thing, and yet here he is, talking kitten. Maguuma is like being back in DAoC. If I were playing on another server, I’d get a much higher level of competition, but here, I get to enjoy nostalgia. It’s a hard choice.

Oblyth and I are a bad influence on him.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

grats FA for finally pushing through on our map after everyone went to sleep.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Superior Arrow Carts+RET+BT=45 badges and a full bag of loot including two yellows.

I watch that DB watergate like a hawk from about 1AM Eastern to 4AM. Second day in a row getting 30+ badges in less then a half an hour at our Garrison. You can try again tomorrow but I am pretty sure I’ll be there.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: Daoshi.7618

Daoshi.7618

I have to level the playing field somehow.

[SWaG] [ME] Xïü / Xïu / Xiezhi The Immortal
Human Warrior / Asura Guardian ( SPvP / TPvP r40 ) / Charr Guardian
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Am I allowed in maguuma mumble to hangout? :>

Yup.

Anything super sekret is talked about in code anyway. So if you hear:

“We have a dude is in the G, I repeat the skylark is nesting” followed by
“Extracting the bun from the oven” and then
“Spaceship firing escape pod, the mars bar has been deep fried”

Then you deserve to win if you can figure it out. Because I sure as hell don’t know what the hell is going on.

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

As an outside spectator looking at this, I can’t help but wonder what would happen if Maguuma had any oceanic presence. My guess is they’d be leading this tier. Oh and shout out to bunzy <3

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

So I noticed that as soon as PRO showed up with 20 people the 8 OG members that were in DB borderlands doing 8v1’s disappeared.

You guys never seem to like to fight fair. Oh, here’s another pic of a dead OG member.

Attachments:

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

in WvW

zastari.1730

So I noticed that as soon as PRO showed up with 20 people the 8 OG members that were in DB borderlands disappeared.

You guys never seem to like to fight fair. Oh, here’s another pic of a dead OG member.

OG left DB BL because the action died. Also 20 v 8 = fair fight? Well against PRO, it probably is….

Maguuma

in WvW

Daoshi.7618

So I noticed that as soon as PRO showed up with 20 people the 8 OG members that were in DB borderlands doing 8v1’s disappeared.

Cause we’re in EB .

Attachments:

Maguuma

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

So I noticed that as soon as PRO showed up with 20 people the 8 OG members that were in DB borderlands disappeared.

OG left DB BL because the action died. Also 20 v 8 = fair fight? Well against PRO, it probably is….

Uh, lol you guys were ganking solo and duo man groups in DB borderlands, so when it’s “unfair” in your favor it’s fine, but once 20 FA show up suddenly it’s like…alright, i understand perfectly fine.

in WvW

zastari.1730

Uh, lol you guys were ganking solo and duo man groups in DB borderlands, so when it’s “unfair” in your favor it’s fine, but once 20 FA show up suddenly it’s like…alright, i understand perfectly fine.

So did you all sound the OG battle siren and get mad that we had already moved on to another borderland by the time you scrapped up enough of a zerg to think you had a chance?

Maguuma

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

So did you all sound the OG battle siren and get mad that we had already moved on to another borderland by the time you scrapped up enough of a zerg to think you had a chance?

Funny, sounds like the exact opposite situation before PRO joined DB bl

in WvW

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

I’m sorry but with a guild name like Original GANKstars people are most likely not gonna like you to begin with the name is just abrasive. Also there are SEVERAL times when DB and FA are in an epic keep/tower battle. And OG will just come on through and gank any outliers they can reach. But they seriously just SIT and watch a fight instead of going for their own BL which is all FA colored. Its kinda sad OG and guilds like you make me very happy that I am in DB. And my guild does not engage in such terrible tactics as you all.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in WvW

Daoshi.7618

Evidence that FA is the ‘better’ server.

Attachments:

Maguuma

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

You mean your server lost morale after we took overlook, hence why we could try to your hill?

in WvW

Posted by: mpspm.9036

mpspm.9036

We all good now buddy?

I am a Drgn commander and i can tell you we do not resort to spying on your voip, as strange as it may seem, i would say you guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Drgn wvw commander
Proud hardcore die hard FA member

in WvW

Daoshi.7618

Nice try, but actually if you noticed our commander led the charge INTO your hills. We weren’t chasing you, per se, we stacked and stealthed.

Wow, just wow. I was wrong you guys are clearly the ‘better’ server.

Maguuma

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

Nice try, but actually if you noticed our commander led the charge INTO your hills. We weren’t chasing you, per se, we stacked and stealthed.

Wow, just wow. I was wrong you guys are clearly the ‘better’ server.

No no, you were correct at first. You admitted we were better from the start

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

As an outside spectator looking at this, I can’t help but wonder what would happen if Maguuma had any oceanic presence. My guess is they’d be leading this tier.

Mag doesn’t like this tier, so I doubt if they want to be leading this tier.
They want to drop to T4 to fight your server, instead =P

But since you dislike YB for their zerg, I’m not sure if you will cheer for Mag when Mag has a chance to fight Ebay again lol

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Ya RET, you better bring your whole zerg.

Yeah, I’m proud to say I was leading during that time, and yes a 15 man RET squad was able to take down a 1 man OG zerg. We all patted ourselves on the back.

P.S. to all the OG that arent forum warriors I really liked the duels behind the camp in DB BL. I was the really bad ranger

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Evidence that FA is the ‘better’ server.

A commander from RET, Brother Alaric does this every night in EB I think. Pretty sure he posted videos and stuff last week. They race to see who can get the furthest into the enemy spawn (I think there’s like a prize if you win?)

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

No no, you were correct at first. You admitted we were better from the start

FA trolling the trolls? Maguuma, I think you may have rubbed off on us =)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)