Maguuma/Dragonbrand/Fort Espenwood 2-15

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Just to clarify on a few things brought up in this thread:

-Gears can be purchased just north of the Tunnels Waypoint in Brisban Wildlands. Once you use the gear, the #3 skill provides a short stun with no cooldown and a range of 900.
-There are invulnerable zones in both the SW and SE supply camps where players can stand and be immune to damage. A lot of players disagree on whether this is simply part of spawn or a most dishonourable tactic.
-You can resurrect a friendly player through a closed enemy gate due to the range on the revive ability. A mesmer can then portal a group past the gate into a keep or tower.

Arenanet has not commented on any of these, but they normally close threads that even mention what they consider to be an exploit. I’d expect all of these will be patched out eventually, but no word yet. Enjoy!

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

fun fights again today in eternal DB & FA. hope we scared you guys on FA a little bit.

also.. 6 pages?

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in WvW

Posted by: Daoshi.7618

Daoshi.7618

fun fights again today in eternal DB & FA. hope we scared you guys on FA a little bit.

also.. 6 pages?

You should be in bed. Why are you still up? I’m telling mom.

[SWaG] [ME] Xïü / Xïu / Xiezhi The Immortal
Human Warrior / Asura Guardian ( SPvP / TPvP r40 ) / Charr Guardian
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

FA trying to backcap Mags @ DB keep in eternal tonight.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

Ok, who was it that ruined TG’s dance party outside of db bl bay today?!
I though we could finally put all the server rivalry behind us and embrace each other Joyeux Noel style but no, BT had to come in from behind and ruin what could have been a beautiful moment >:(

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

(edited by Beyondthelol.9504)

in WvW

Daoshi.7618

BT warned you with their Internet propaganda.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

I got my Gears, and my popcorn. There was like a line of people just going there on Maguuma.

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

You know whats funny mag and db? FA is still winning no matter what you say or how much you complain that we are. So in other words we’re in your keeps taking your ppt and there is nothing you can do to stop us xD

Congrats you have more people in your server then the other two servers especially more kiddies that are still in school since today on a holiday it seemed FA had their entire server at a time where its normally empty. When you go back up to Tier 2 eventually and get stomped again because Kain and BG have more people then you then you’ll understand how it feels. Vicious cycle of WvW.

Believe me we know, we were in a similar situation as you are now for months against TC. Which is why i feel the chest thumping by certain FAers is out of place as the main reason we’re winning is population and, to a lesser extent, coverage.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

“I dunno about you guys but I think we won”, quoteth the person with every excuse.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

Nice try Maguuma haha that was another attempt on our keep for a golem rush, nice try but oh well, good fights anyway

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

score up fzzzzzzzf

Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Daoshi.7618

You know whats funny mag and db? FA is still winning no matter what you say or how much you complain that we are. So in other words we’re in your keeps taking your ppt and there is nothing you can do to stop us xD

Congrats you have more people in your server then the other two servers especially more kiddies that are still in school since today on a holiday it seemed FA had their entire server at a time where its normally empty. When you go back up to Tier 2 eventually and get stomped again because Kain and BG have more people then you then you’ll understand how it feels. Vicious cycle of WvW.

Believe me we know, we were in a similar situation as you are now for months against TC. Which is why i feel the chest thumping by certain FAers is out of place as the main reason we’re winning is population and, to a lesser extent, coverage.

Now refer to the above post for confirmation.

Don’t forget to do your daily !

Maguuma

(edited by Daoshi.7618)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

score up fzzzzzzzf

Mag’s score I’m used to, but where is DB? I guess they don’t get into full swing for another hour or so.

in WvW

Posted by: WraithBandit.1657

WraithBandit.1657

Chilling at FA Hills, just had to take this shot…amazing view.

Attachments:

Only the dead have seen the end of war – Plato
Proud member of Avatar Dynasty (AVTR) FA
Warrior-Mesmer

(edited by WraithBandit.1657)

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Just to clarify on a few things brought up in this thread:

-Gears can be purchased just north of the Tunnels Waypoint in Brisban Wildlands. Once you use the gear, the #3 skill provides a short stun with no cooldown and a range of 900.
-There are invulnerable zones in both the SW and SE supply camps where players can stand and be immune to damage. A lot of players disagree on whether this is simply part of spawn or a most dishonourable tactic.
-You can resurrect a friendly player through a closed enemy gate due to the range on the revive ability. A mesmer can then portal a group past the gate into a keep or tower.

Arenanet has not commented on any of these, but they normally close threads that even mention what they consider to be an exploit. I’d expect all of these will be patched out eventually, but no word yet. Enjoy!

Well played. Are we aiming for 6 threads this week?

I’m kind of surprised that Magurmma openly announced earlier in the thread that they intended to spam gears like Christmas came early and people are still coming here surprised when they get hit by gears. You should value our honesty!

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Monkish Delights.2591

Monkish Delights.2591

Tried to make you know a nice sarcastic post with the we’re in your keep stealing your points thing… you guys are so mean Q.Q

Spirit of Faith [HOPE]: proudly serving pain to scrubs

in WvW

Posted by: rivx.3267

rivx.3267

wow do you really play by clicking the icons with your mouse?

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I know some Clickers too,
Never been able to understand why they’d do that to themselves.

Many, many cons
And zero pros

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

..dat framerate o.O

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I know some Clickers too,
Never been able to understand why they’d do that to themselves.

Many, many cons
And zero pros

I tend to alternate without realizing it when I pay attention I noticed I start to click skills when i’m evading or if it is a heal skill like shadow Refuge or Hide in Shadows but then resort back to key bindings. I guess old habits die hard sometimes.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Huge.5891

lol I knew that was coming…. I used to get grief for it all the time when I would cap videos in other games. I do both, sometimes I turn and move with the mouse, sometimes I click skills and move with the keyboard. You can see me actually doing both and swapping back and forth in the video.

Ill gladly 1v1 anyone that wants to show me how terrible clicking is

Too Huge
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Only thing you should be clicking are the stacks of gears in your inventory.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Can you upload the rogue’s quarry video?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Huge.5891

Ill try. I don’t have any editing software, (or skills for that matter) and the badge farming at Rogues went 19 minutes. Gonna see if I can send it to someone and have them edit it down to a reasonable length.

Too Huge
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

WäR is still having fun in WvW even though the match up against FA and DB has been tough. Hope you all enjoy the video and may we have more great battles in the future.

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Ill gladly 1v1 anyone that wants to show me how terrible clicking is

I don’t think clicking is necessarily terrible.
But it is definitely less efficient than the keyboard, and I can’t think of any argument that can be made for it.

If you just look at the skill rotations some classes use,
Like a regular Mind Wrack rotation for a Mesmer:
Dodge-Roll-Clone → Mirror Images → Mind Wrack are generally all performed in under a second. I know when I do it I move between Mirror Images and Mind Wrack as fast as my fingers can move, which is significantly faster than you’re ever going to be able to even move the cursor accurately between both skill buttons.

Clicking for skills is perfectly playable, I know people who perform quite well with it.
But you would perform better making use of the keybindings for just about 99.9999% of skill uses. ((There are very, very isolated cases where I find it more convenient to click certain skills, but I could count the number of times I’ve had that situation on one hand since August))

Dragonbrand

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Ill try. I don’t have any editing software, (or skills for that matter) and the badge farming at Rogues went 19 minutes. Gonna see if I can send it to someone and have them edit it down to a reasonable length.

Ask Deany

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

WäR is still having fun in WvW even though the match up against FA and DB has been tough. Hope you all enjoy the video and may we have more great battles in the future.

You guys kick kitten

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

You guys kick kitten

Thank you for your support

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

You clearly have the time zone coverage and population, so how did T2 work out for you?

It was glorious, how was your time in tier……… o wait you never made it that far thanks to us

hopefully your refering to maguma because dragonbrand has made it to tier 2 and didn’t like it very much.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Darksayian.1237

Darksayian.1237

You guys kick kitten

Thank you for your support

I could have prob done a better job on this vid, but I wanted to play that day and it takes a long time to edit these things.

make sure you like the vids and click subscribe.

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

May I ask that you please include the part where our pugs joined and we wiped you with just a straight up push.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Just wanted to thank the Mag from the guild [SM] trolling our server website. Very classy guild I guess. Next time you post a video and try to ask us to take lessons, try to at least make it good. You nubs all lined up on top of the wall to portal in (very sneaky) and it took almost 2 minutes to wipe that small zerg of Kaineng people just standing there <slow clap>.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Guyj1o3mT5k

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

May I ask that you please include the part where our pugs joined and we wiped you with just a straight up push.

So what your saying is you resorted to winning by huge numbers instead of viable tactics and just kept running straight into them? Yeah classy.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Oh, the reason I checked the forums before getting sidetracked – map and score update please?

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

After you wiped 4 times, cleared all our siege with mortars, failed two portals, and over half of us went to do something else? Yeah, I guess you can brag about mindlessly throwing hordes of badges and bags at us until we had to drop a merchant.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Mag really cares about pvp more than hitting doors without resistance, so maybe we should do some fight clubs this week?? If you want group fights I’m sure you can get takers for 3v3/5v5/maybe more if it can be scheduled in advance.

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Though fight clubs are usually fun, hopefully you don’t get a lot of takers from FA as we should be focused on trying to move back into T2.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Though fight clubs are usually fun, hopefully you don’t get a lot of takers from FA as we should be focused on trying to move back into T2.

I’ve never been to a fight club where mag wasn’t devoting twice the number of bodies than the other two servers (sometimes combined) to sit at fight club. If FA ran a fight club 24/7, you would have half of mag’s active population tied up and dominate the map.

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I’ve never been to a fight club where mag wasn’t devoting twice the number of bodies than the other two servers (sometimes combined) to sit at fight club. If FA ran a fight club 24/7, you would have half of mag’s active population tied up and dominate the map.

lol, that’s very true. You are devious my friend.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

No matter how many show up, it’ll be better than the Kaineng one.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

No matter how many show up, it’ll be better than the Kaineng one.

Only kaineng would design a fight club that requires queuing. Can you blame us for getting bored and starting a massive fight?

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

lol, that’s very true. You are devious my friend.

He’s Maguuman.

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Mag really cares about pvp more than hitting doors without resistance, so maybe we should do some fight clubs this week?? If you want group fights I’m sure you can get takers for 3v3/5v5/maybe more if it can be scheduled in advance.

Is it Mandatory as a Mag to take part because you have seen me fight and know I suck. :P

Nah seriously though if you set one up that is in my time limits (Being UK working evenings and all) I would like to try one.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Just wanted to thank the Mag from the guild [SM] trolling our server website. Very classy guild I guess. Next time you post a video and try to ask us to take lessons, try to at least make it good. You nubs all lined up on top of the wall to portal in (very sneaky) and it took almost 2 minutes to wipe that small zerg of Kaineng people just standing there <slow clap>.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Guyj1o3mT5k

I don’t believe it was anyone from [SM]. Also this post isn’t necessary.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

You guys kick kitten

I love it, I remember the first fight in the video vividly. We were on our new level 10-20 thieves and one level 80 necro. We caught up with you guys running out of North supply down to NW Supply and got the better of one of your guys (uplevel I think). This one thief turns around and comes our way, I’m thinking “what a dummy, there’s six of us”. Then we find out what happens when none of us really knew how to play our thieves and we fight a guy who really understands his class and has some solid gear. Suffice it to say he made us log off our uplevels and get on our mains. No more thief for me, I’ll stick to my warrior.

Also, it was the matchup before we went to T2 and then back so it’s not this week.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

(edited by Sir William PD.9615)

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

After you wiped 4 times, cleared all our siege with mortars, failed two portals, and over half of us went to do something else? Yeah, I guess you can brag about mindlessly throwing hordes of badges and bags at us until we had to drop a merchant.

We had 20 people portalling into 50. Oh, and when we finally wiped you, there were well over 30 bodies lying on the ground. So what you’re saying when you mention that “over half the people left” was that you were winning esentially 4v1’s beforehand. Yeah, great tactics there.

Also I made 2g+ and made a completed another stack of badges that night. Visited the merchant 3 times to clear out my inventory, so let’s be fair when you talk about farming badges.

So what your saying is you resorted to winning by huge numbers instead of viable tactics and just kept running straight into them? Yeah classy.

no, what I’m saying is when our entire map joined to wipe YOUR entire map we succeeded with the most basic tactic possible. How embarassing can that get?

Also thank you guys for the green maguuma borderlands. Did you have no one defending garrison or something?

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

in WvW

Posted by: Cousland.2187

Cousland.2187

Does anyone know who this player is or can I speak to someone from [UhOh]?

Attachments:

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

lol ramming your own gate…