Make WXP boosters purchasable through badges!

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Double post… forum bugged and making empty page

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

We will be adding more liquid WXP that will be purchasable, likely with badges and some other currency, soon. As in, less than a month. I’ve made it a personal goal to improve the experience for playing alts in WvW.

Great, how about you make WvW ranks account…

And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.

Ok… sad face

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

in WvW

Posted by: Ajax.4970

Ajax.4970

we are not making WvW rank account bound.

This stubborn refusal to see that you are making people play mains otherwise they damage their progress is what stopping people playing alts. Nothing else you can do will stop this short of making WvW Rank progression account based.

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

We will be adding more liquid WXP that will be purchasable, likely with badges and some other currency, soon. As in, less than a month. I’ve made it a personal goal to improve the experience for playing alts in WvW. And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.

-Liquid WXP
-Faster gain rate
-WXP booster

When acc bound WXP would make all this work unnecessary…

/idon’teven

What there’s SO wrong it making it acc bound and cut it off? You’re doing everything to work around it while simply changing the WXP to acc bound would resolve all of that…

Just give a reasonable response.

Even “We want you to buy booster to make money” is ok, but give us one.

Yeah, and while they’re at it, how about making all my alts level 80 once my main reaches level 80. What’s SO wrong with making class level account bound!

in WvW

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

WvW. And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.

Thats what you guys said about karma also, why keep your word this time when breaking it is the right thing to do for once.

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.

Is there an actual good reason for this ?

I honestly doubt it, there is no logical reason for not allowing it to be accountbound. It just rewards people who only play one character with 100 Power and 250 Vitality (Guard Stacks). It just doesn’t make any amount of sense.

Edit:
A good way to impliment it would be to make the ranks account bound but they aren’t active until you’re lvl 80. To avoid lowbies having +250 Vitality & power.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

(edited by Mighty Assasin.3816)

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

WvW. And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.

Because it’s more profitable that way, for Anet. Not friendly at all to the players but anyone with a lick of sense could tell which way the wind was blowing from the

- Character Bound Dyes
- One use Gemstore Armor
- No Wardrobe System
- Useless mini’s and townclothes
- Once/day/account rewards

It would be MUCH MUCH more of a shock if it was suddenly changed to be player friendly. Everyone who’s still complaining about this needs take a long hard look at anets past decisions than ask yourself if account bound anything seems like what they would do.

Lower your expectations appropriately.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

(edited by Brutal Arts.6307)

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Maybe instead of making it account bound they could redesign to make it stop being that grindy.

For example just give us 80 wvw levels that we can complete very fast(even if we have more chars and if it is per char).

Then just let us chose a few skills for wvw like the trait system.

Much much better than boring grind where they make thousands or ranks where you need to grind to get every boring new(they are not really interesting) wvw skill. Cause grinding is boring.

For leveling up at 80+ there should be special points that should be used for WvW stuff(upgrading siege only with them for example). Would still be an incentive to buy boosters then if upgraded siege could get rarer that way.

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Lower your expectations appropriately.

… and/or find some other game to play.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Anet is bent on making this game grindy. They conveniently caved to the content locusts and threw in ascended gear and now all of a sudden they grew a set and they’re putting their foot down with character bound Wxp? I will never buy any of your boosters.

I don’t care if there are players who think ranking up gives their character some kind of purpose, my characters’ purpose is to provide a fun time for me, ranking up is a side effect of the stuff I like to do. My experience as a WvWvW player doesn’t magically disappear when I switch characters so why do I have to seek out these skills again?

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

. As in, less than a month. I’ve made it a personal goal to improve the experience for playing alts in WvW. And to cut it off now, we are not making WvW rank account bound.

Makes sense. Not.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

This makes me very happy that I don’t care about what world rank I have on any of my characters, ever. One of every class, I play them at-will, I never even think about the WxP until I happen to notice that I have enough points to spend on something (which I may or may not do).

If you have doubts about helping your teammates with the character class that they need (and you have available)—if you have nervous twitches every time you want to play a character that you normally don’t—and if WxP rewards are the reason you decide not to: that is not the game’s fault. That is your fault. Take responsibility for your decisions, please.

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in WvW

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

The WXP booster would be interesting at, like, 1/10th the current price. At full zerg keep flipping rates that’s like 10 gold per WXP level.