Make WvW great again

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

Good evening ladies and gentlemen

You may not know this because for the most of you it has been kept secret. There is a group of players who are currently conspiring to “make wvw great again”.

Maybe these people would like to come out and openly express some of the ideas they have on wvw before the rest of the community before trying to push ANET into foolhardy choices based upon a small minority viewpoint.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: spartan.9638

spartan.9638

ok lad……………

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Mikeybalz.2089

Mikeybalz.2089

Get your foil hats on boys…

Bad Guys Anonymous [BGA]
Main: SoS. Alt’s: BG/FA/Mag/SBI/YB.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Dlance Cven.7643

Dlance Cven.7643

W E W L A D S

[OnS] Drizzt

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

and first 2 posters are people on those forums trying there best to cover things up…

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Ali.6731

Ali.6731

i l l u m i n a d i

Make WvW great again

in WvW

spartan.9638

are you a… DOUBLE AGENT?!

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Ali.6731

Ali.6731

Do you want an invite? Zog daddy welcomes all

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Dlance Cven.7643

Dlance Cven.7643

Table salt or common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is essential for life in general, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes.

[OnS] Drizzt

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: PogChamp.2094

PogChamp.2094

BUILD THE WALL

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Yeah I made the cross server wvw discord, initiative discord, and am an admin on the forums. It’s not really a secret ya kitten . When are we making tinfoil hats?

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

Yeah I made the cross server wvw discord, initiative discord, and am an admin on the forums. It’s not really a secret ya kitten . When are we making tinfoil hats?

OK then lets have some of the ideas please and an open acces to all

Make WvW great again

in WvW

spartan.9638

I got mine on fam

Make WvW great again

in WvW

spartan.9638

Cool kids only

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Seasniffer.1763

Ever heard the term too many cooks?

President of Jade Quarry

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Audity.2594

Audity.2594

Question: Since when have people in this game not been talking to each other about things they think stand to improve? Or changes they would make if given the chance?

If there’s some players making a dedicated effort towards trying to fix some of the problems with WvW, more power to them. Ultimately it’s up to Anet, no matter what form player feedback is gained. Regardless of whoever is talking about WvW theories with each other, it’s Anet that matters, they hold the keys.

So, what exactly is the point of stating that people are doing the same thing that’s been happening since 2012? If they’re not posting here, I can only imagine it’s because of users such as yourself that would apparently rather stir the pot rather than actually be helpful in any kind of conversation about improvements towards WvW. You’re not the second coming of Snowden OP, you’re just serving as an example for why people would rather talk about improvements/changes in whatever friend groups and guilds they may be a part of, rather than to the general public.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Seasniffer.1763

Also no cucks allowed.

President of Jade Quarry

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Audity.2594

Sounds like you were kicked out and are buttmad about it which means you don’t especially have a leg to stand on there. What other motive would cause you be here whining as though that group is evil?

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

Just firgured it may be cool to acually let the EU servers know about this as the NA servers decided that you guys were not worth the bother in contacting or even asking your opinion upon any adieas that they may have.

As for Sea and Ocx guilds..well lets be honest as far as I have seen they really don care at all.

so LETS MAKE WVW GREAT AGAIN …. doh wut?

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Seasniffer.1763

We’re keeping it to NA because it’s easier to focus. EU could make their own ideas and then we could meet. Hard concept, I know!

President of Jade Quarry

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: pyro.1083

pyro.1083

People have been trying to do something like this since 2012. Why are you causing trouble for people who want to help a pretty neglected part of the game so it will keep them here in GW2? They’re involving all servers in the discussion; not just a selfish T1-2 group, which is a breathe of fresh air. You were kicked out; and from your attitude and choice to post here makes it definitely deserved. It’s easier and more productive to not have trolls hindering progress.

It’s open to guild leaders and representatives who WvW to discuss WvW suggestions and opinions (thank you for this contribution to help recruit for the group), not a chat for what you viciously and continuously called everyone in it earlier (hint, starts with c and not cat if you can’t remember) when they don’t agree with your opinion. Like above, there is such a thing as too many cooks in the kitchen which is why it’s not public yet.

The site and discussions prove the group is definitely not trying to push Anet into doing anything that hasn’t been given thought and discussion, but just to approach them with ideas (if you ever cared to participate in discussions and read what you missed overnight like the rest of us). They want to do this right and not rush into it. And, EU servers knew about this…again.. if you cared to read, and what Seasniffer said above.

It’s trolls and a*sholes like you that ruin the WvW community because you go on power trips and stomp your feet when it doesn’t go your way. You bought the TS3 (though it’s safe to say you did it so people would consider your obnoxious opinions of trying to discredit people who actually care about the server and state of game a little higher than a grain of your vile salt) for the community and abused your power. Congrats, FLOT 2.0. I’m glad you were removed before it blew up worse…but you just chose to come here instead. Please do continue on your tirade though, it fits you and all I know about your behavior in guilds you can’t seem to stay in. You have to pay for this cheap entertainment in some places.

Real mature.

Audity, you hit it right on the nose in your last post.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

People have been trying to do something like this since 2012. Why are you causing trouble for people who want to help a pretty neglected part of the game so it will keep them here in GW2? They’re involving all servers in the discussion; not just a selfish T1-2 group, which is a breathe of fresh air. You were kicked out; and from your attitude and choice to post here makes it definitely deserved. It’s easier and more productive to not have trolls hindering progress.

It’s open to guild leaders and representatives who WvW to discuss WvW suggestions and opinions (thank you for this contribution to help recruit for the group), not a chat for what you viciously and continuously called everyone in it earlier (hint, starts with c and not cat if you can’t remember) when they don’t agree with your opinion. Like above, there is such a thing as too many cooks in the kitchen which is why it’s not public yet.

The site and discussions prove the group is definitely not trying to push Anet into doing anything that hasn’t been given thought and discussion, but just to approach them with ideas (if you ever cared to participate in discussions and read what you missed overnight like the rest of us). They want to do this right and not rush into it. And, EU servers knew about this…again.. if you cared to read, and what Seasniffer said above.

It’s trolls and a*sholes like you that ruin the WvW community because you go on power trips and stomp your feet when it doesn’t go your way. You bought the TS3 (though it’s safe to say you did it so people would consider your obnoxious opinions of trying to discredit people who actually care about the server and state of game a little higher than a grain of your vile salt) for the community and abused your power. Congrats, FLOT 2.0. I’m glad you were removed before it blew up worse…but you just chose to come here instead. Please do continue on your tirade though, it fits you and all I know about your behavior in guilds you can’t seem to stay in. You have to pay for this cheap entertainment in some places.

Real mature.

Audity, you hit it right on the nose in your last post.

Full of “alternative truth” and “false news”.

go work in the whitehouse you would be good there at the moment

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Who? This person isn’t in FLOT.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

wvw forums section is not your personal army
#justsaying

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

dumb troll

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

What do you mean “before trying to push Anet”…is Anet involved in whatever this is?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

What do you mean “before trying to push Anet”…is Anet involved in whatever this is?

Nope, they’re trying to collect a cohesive set of ideas so that they can present something reasonable to anet about it.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Nope, they’re trying to collect a cohesive set of ideas so that they can present something reasonable to anet about it.

So what’s the big deal, how is it any different then what goes on in this forum?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Audity.2594

So what’s the big deal, how is it any different then what goes on in this forum?

The difference I imagine is it lacks his personality, in an attempt to be productive and get things done. He’s seemingly just angry that he was kicked from their slumber party.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

You may not know this because for the most of you it has been kept secret. There is a group of players who are currently conspiring to “make wvw great again”.

Pumpkin – Mag

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Wasn’t there a player group in Germany that was trying to talk to Anet about WvW? They actually had an Anet person join with them in the discussion. How’d that fix WvW?

I don’t know what’s more difficult, finding an Anet person to talk to about WvW, getting Anet to make significant changes to WvW, or the players organizing to “make WvW great again” and actually fixing WvW without help from Anet.

It doesn’t matter, what WvW needs most is:

Make skill the determining factor in winning.
Make WvW equally playable by vets and new players.
Increase the players playing WvW

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

The last time people on NA tried to make wvw great again killed the game mode and most servers.
The majority of NA players doesn’t want to fight, they want easy karmatrains and “winning” their tiers. You had your chances and you failed and with that you killed wvw on NA.
You won’t get fights when everyone transfers off to the bandwagon of the week. It was stupid from the beginning to recruit people into timezones which were already on high and still people transfered into this servers on their own.
Mag is the latest example of this stupid behaviour (which BG perfected over the years and JQ’s SEA was great at it too).

Everyone, their mothers and fanboys transfer with guilds to server A, while server B and C can’t compete from numbers.
A is stacked for some weeks with all the players from a timezone (or three timezones) and people on server A get bored because no one wants or can fight their 50+ people blob or their 4-6 25 people guild groups.
The servers B and C get bored because they can’t fight due to lower numbers or because hiding behind 30 arrow carts per gate isn’t really exciting in wvw.
What’s the solution for this since 2015?
Let’s transfer to server D, the server that has "good fights on tier 2 or tier 3. Let’s go there and get the server into tier 1.
While the servers B and C finally can get some fights with server A, server D roflstomps servers E and F over three to four weeks until the players from both don’t show up for fighting anymore and quit the game.
With server D winning even more bandwagoners and “so called fight guilds” transfer over and server D (stacked in 2-4 timezones now) reaches tier 1 to fight servers that still have the same numbers as before the death of server A.
People get bored again and someone finds server H which seems to be great for a “so called fighting guild”.

That’s NA wvw in a nutshell and it’s broken since the beginning of the game because the majority of you guys never cared for fights or balance. It’s all about trolling, flaming and stroking the kitten on cancer forums.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: QuickRain.4735

QuickRain.4735

this is worth a shot succeed or fail, some suggestions have been good others not so much but with a decent size group of people working with each other i think maybe something could happen although i doubt it

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Stand The Wall.6987

snipples

this is funny and sad.
if we take this to heart, then server transfer shoulda been disabled from get go and new players assigned a server based on the lowest average wvw population.
or, raise aoe cap for most damage skills, remove cleave, and lower/remove it on a few anti zerg ones. change support skills to only work on your party. limit boon and condi duration stacking. lastly, everyone listen to me I’m an expert hurrdurr.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

and first 2 posters are people on those forums trying there best to cover things up…

Their********************************** Not there
The only response from someone who does pretty much wvw a majority of the time.

Edit: Yeah, I’m sure my grammar is bad for a grammar kitten, it’s cause I’m drunk forum trolling. That show’s how much I care anymore.

(edited by Loading.4503)

Make WvW great again

in WvW

gebrechen.5643

snipples

this is funny and sad.
if we take this to heart, then server transfer shoulda been disabled from get go and new players assigned a server based on the lowest average wvw population.
or, raise aoe cap for most damage skills, remove cleave, and lower/remove it on a few anti zerg ones. change support skills to only work on your party. limit boon and condi duration stacking. lastly, everyone listen to me I’m an expert hurrdurr.

It’s much easier and still brings Anet tons of money.
Just put the player cap for a map based on the smallest server of the matchup.
If the server can bring 40 into a borderland, the other two servers can bring 40 and the rest has to go to eotm or any other map not full. And make sure the queues are dynamic and numbers corrected every hour or so.

So, either you sit in queue for days or you transfer somewhere were you have a chance of playing wvw.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

BUILD THE WALL

MAKE YAKS BEND PAY FOR IT!

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

join discord Chaba
and bring your boi Tyrionjajaja we got emojis there too!

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

Also,

/Thread deleted by Monday.

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

BUILD THE WALL

time to put all those dragon lovers sylvaries out of kryta XD

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Haematic.4913

Haematic.4913

For the sake of transparency, for those who may be confused about what this WvW Initiative is, please read and respond to the questionnaire below (as this is what every server is presenting to their community):

You can either be supportive of this initiative, or you can go stroke your kittens elsewhere. At the very least, read these questions. You don’t have to answer them here, although I know a lot of the WvW Initiative is reading this now, and may compile your answers.

• How would you describe the current condition of WvW?
  • What do you believe ANET needs to do in order to make positive changes to WvW?
  • Is there anything wrong with the current system? If so, what? What do you think needs to be changed the most?
  • What are some of the good things, if any, currently being implemented in WvW?
  • What is the biggest concern you have relating to skill balance and what are your thoughts about fixing it?
  • What do you believe is most important to (insert server here) as a server? (i.e. population, coverage, community, coordination).
  • Do you think (insert server here) currently has enough coverage? If not, which time zones need help? Which time zones do you think are doing ok, if any?
  • Lastly, what would you say is the best thing about (insert server here’s) community?
Fort Aspenwood – Haematic, Inclina Deus
http://youtube.com/haematic4913
http://twitch.tv/haematic

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Q:How would you describe the current condition of WvW?
A: Awfull.

Q:What do you believe ANET needs to do in order to make positive changes to WvW?
A:Nothing, game is about being carried anyway they might see WvW on a aceptable place..

Q:Is there anything wrong with the current system? If so, what? What do you think needs to be changed the most?
A: Game balance classes are way to much designed to carry players in PVE.

Q:What are some of the good things, if any, currently being implemented in WvW?
A: none, they are just hidding the issues, wich means WvW its on a aceptable path for Anet.

Q:What is the biggest concern you have relating to skill balance and what are your thoughts about fixing it?
A: To much aoe/cleave spam that does not help the lag, they need to be reduced, would make probably game less laggy and more towards players skill instead smash buttons since u know u will do alot of hit and damage in determined zone.
Auto atacks need to stop being cleaves, players need to learn wich target to atack, instead being carried by damage output on cleaves.

Q:What do you believe is most important to (insert server here) as a server? (i.e. population, coverage, community, coordination).

Q:Do you think (insert server here) currently has enough coverage? If not, which time zones need help? Which time zones do you think are doing ok, if any?
A: Its a ktrain game, most servers are ktrainign just in diferent timezones, this is the idea i have ANet have configured the linking and server VS system.

Q:Lastly, what would you say is the best thing about (insert server here’s) community?
A: Cant answer this one or give a decent awswer imo…. since server pride imo is useless in this game cause WvW offers nothign speciel to have pride about… i have no pride in being carried or capping empty structures.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

join discord Chaba
and bring your boi Tyrionjajaja we got emojis there too!

Or you should be inviting Anet to that instead.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Make WvW great again

in WvW

gebrechen.5643

Terrible and there is no reason to log into wvw.
  • What do you believe ANET needs to do in order to make positive changes to WvW?
    - stop opening tier 1 servers
    -adjust the queues to the smallest servers numbers. Check the map numbers every hour and adjust them again. If you face a server that can only bring 20 to a map, you should only be able to bring 20 to a map.
  • Is there anything wrong with the current system? If so, what? What do you think needs to be changed the most?
    - lock accounts from transfering after a recent transfer for 3 month
    - reward players for staying on their homeserver. give out armor or weapon rewards for every month of server loyalty
    - give players a reason to get into wvw. ie better rewards
    - close EotM. It is no longer needed
    - lower the siege cap
    - get rid of automatic updates in keeps and camps
    - get rid of banners, fog and airship
    - finally rework walls to make them less of a death trap for players on it and get rid of skills that hit things on or behind walls – the siege cap will take care of siege creep
    - desert borderland has some nice graphics
  • What is the biggest concern you have relating to skill balance and what are your thoughts about fixing it?
    - there is no balance, so either you put the pvp system in for wvw (gear doesn’t matter, no food, etc) or balance everything separately for wvw
  • What do you believe is most important to (insert server here) as a server? (i.e. population, coverage, community, coordination).
    - community and commanders should be most important, sadly it’s all about coverage and numbers
  • Do you think (insert server here) currently has enough coverage? If not, which time zones need help? Which time zones do you think are doing ok, if any?
    JQ lacks coverage, JQ was full on SEA for long time, had many OCX and a “normal” sized NA – almost no EU
    At the moment I think we lack EU and OCX while SEA is fine – don’t know about NA

But recruiting into this mess of a gamemode does not make much sense to me.

• Lastly, what would you say is the best thing about (insert server here’s) community?
    On JQ we have a lot of players that really seem to care about the server and the community. We have good commanders and guilds that stayed here in good and bad times and still try to get thing done. Thanks to them. Love you, guys.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

BUILD THE WALL

MAKE YAKS BEND PAY FOR IT!

But where we starting the wall gais? On Blackgate?

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

Not really good. It’s mostly a place to have casual trips with a zerg. It’s just as every casual trip : it helps spend time in a not too bad way, but when you come to think about what’s really happening, you end up wondering what you’re actually doing there.

1. Clearly state whether WvW is an open world PvP with objectives excuses for fights, or if WvW is a strategic game mode revolving around those objectives, and having PvP as a consequence.
  2. Rebuild part of the system and mechanics according to previous point.
  • The current system doesn’t provide any “accomplished work” reward. Like, if you take the whole map, it doesn’t change anything.
  • The current system favors zergs too much.
  • The current system favors toxic behaviours like the other evening, after the enemy map had been flipped : “What do we do now ? – Now, we camp at spawn and troll the /t”. Defend objectives ? Dollies ? Nah… The map switched colour in 10 minutes, keeps included.

Currently, I don’t know, but I’m thankful for reward tracks and the overall idea of guild claim and associated bonuses.

In the general trends : lack of diversity, and “the faster the better” trend, favouring strong damage output builds (equally for direct and condis).
In specific trends : CC and stunlock.

Not so many opinions about servers.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Stand The Wall.6987

It’s much easier and still brings Anet tons of money.
Just put the player cap for a map based on the smallest server of the matchup.
If the server can bring 40 into a borderland, the other two servers can bring 40 and the rest has to go to eotm or any other map not full. And make sure the queues are dynamic and numbers corrected every hour or so.

So, either you sit in queue for days or you transfer somewhere were you have a chance of playing wvw.

so crazy it might actually work. would be very unpopular for the first month or so.

better option for anet then lowering the aoe cap on some skills. although being able to take down numbers 6 times your size is verrry appealing to me.

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Considering the kind of verbiage floating around this thread I have great difficulty taking it seriously.

If there is actually an intention to search for ideas though, perhaps look at what other games WvW players are interested in (released or not), and why those games appeal more than WvW.

As an example, Crowfall. Graphics and gameplay look questionable at this point but what looks exciting there is that guilds get to control the landscape, building their own structures.
GW2 can’t offer terrain modification or procedural world generation, but it can offer large maps, land claiming and object placement through the guild decoration system. It can also offer a variety of map types in the same overworld with different rules.

And variety is what it’s missing, because not everyone is into trading fortified cap points. Why else would players use open spots on the map for duels and GvGs?

Make WvW great again

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

Q-How would you describe the current condition of WvW?

A-A waste, Community decimation, an experiment gone terribly wrong with over the top egos not willing to fix it or devote the assets to do more than put a bandaid on it.

Q-What do you believe ANET needs to do in order to make positive changes to WvW?

A-Either bracket the tiers and adjust the maps to scale with server sizes, or completely restructure how wvw is played to adjust server stacking and lopsided matches. FYI smaller servers shouldn’t be cannon fodder and reserves for the cool kids……

Q-Is there anything wrong with the current system?

A- I really want to be constructive here but this question is like kicking a dog when its down. There are a number of threads on this subject that clearly point out the same issues over and over. This community is not clueless and Anet/ncsoft would do well to review those mountain of complaints!

Q- If so, what? What do you think needs to be changed the most?

A- No one thing is going to fix this mess and certainly not wasting resources to play “destroy a city and make a new one for a cheap storyline” when so much is wrong and needs addressed! However off the top of my head I’d say Lopsided matches because when a side is demoralized so badly people then start walking away from wvw which compounds the issue of coverage and population balance. Second would be power creep followed by class balance and condi. People get hostile when their class becomes useless along with so many having worthless skill trees that are never used. Either make it work or take it out!

Q-What are some of the good things, if any, currently being implemented in WvW?

A- Reward track was a step in the right direction, harvest nodes, but they would be more useful bundled into one node for the sake of being able to keep up with a moving team. Alpine being back, desert map still needs more wp’s.

Q-What is the biggest concern you have relating to skill balance and what are your thoughts about fixing it?

A- All classes need to be viable with reasonable balance. Flavor of the month just fuels player resentment and hostilities. This practice needs to end. Every class should be able to go toe to toe with one another based on skill and timing.

Q-What do you believe is most important to (BP) as a server? (i.e. population, coverage, community, coordination).

A-Server linking has been a wrecking ball period. Many issues we face concern coordination which are difficult to address when half of the problem doesn’t show up for what normally would be confronted in a server meeting. And even if they did there is an attitude that this linking will be over soon enough so why bother? BTW making smaller servers the reserves for the larger servers was a jerk move and some of us resent it greatly…..

Q-Do you think (BP) currently has enough coverage? If not, which time zones need help? Which time zones do you think are doing ok, if any?
Lastly, what would you say is the best thing about (insert server here’s) community?

Coverage? How would we measure that when we are always linked to a host server? Our server name don’t even appear on any map….We are just used to fill the ranks of other servers…..BP is an awesome little community. They are warm, helpful, super friendly. I left a t1 server to come here and I never looked back. I found a home here. Its a community worth saving.