Make a Badge of Honor Eater/Converter

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

I think Anet should add a consumer that either turns badges of honor into bags of loot or it should allow us to convert badges of honor into wxp. Something along the lines of 100-250 badges of honor = 1 wvw rank.

aka. “The Complainer”

(edited by Jumpin Lumpix.6108)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

You can turn BoH’s into siege-blueprints (2nd tab of siege merchant), which you can (upgrade and) send to your favoured commander or sell in the AH.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Can also turn them into Badges of Tribute and sell those as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I think Anet should add a consumer that either turns badges of honor into bags of loot or it should allow us to convert badges of honor into wxp. Something along the lines of 100-250 badges of honor = 1 wvw rank.

No, there are plenty of ways to boost WXP already.

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Badges of Honor turned into Badges of Tribute which can then be donated to your guild scribes for making WvW guild siege. Guild siege is as good damage wise as purple siege but takes less supplies to build making it very useful to smaller groups. (Guild Gollies suck though they are only same as Blue ones).

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

There’s already a sink for them with that provisioner item.

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

What I need is the way to burn Tome of Knowledge and Obsidian Shard

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

I don’t have a lot of badges simply because I have used them all for sieges which many other players like yourself conveniently took it for granted. Please donate your badges for the good of others or do your part in WvW by using your badges to purchase sieges to do some sieging.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Badges of Honor turned into Badges of Tribute which can then be donated to your guild scribes for making WvW guild siege. Guild siege is as good damage wise as purple siege but takes less supplies to build making it very useful to smaller groups. (Guild Gollies suck though they are only same as Blue ones).

Guild gollies rock! Especially against a defended keep where the enemy has shield gens bubbling to block your cats/omegas.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I wouldn’t be against badges of honor being used as a currency for those 15 minute wxp mini boosters.
Wxp boosters are difficult to come by these days. The mini boosters should also be available from the skirmish chests and as rank up drops in general.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

I don’t have a lot of badges simply because I have used them all for sieges which many other players like yourself conveniently took it for granted. Please donate your badges for the good of others or do your part in WvW by using your badges to purchase sieges to do some sieging.

^This!
No badge of honour comsumer needed.
As a wvw guild scribe, I need badges or badges of tribute donations. I can’t sustain the guild siege building alone.

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Guild gollies rock! Especially against a defended keep where the enemy has shield gens bubbling to block your cats/omegas.

I guess I just havent used them in enough situations. I usually only do smaller groups I rarely use any gollies.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert