Make my game mode fun again!

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Fights in WvW are boring as hell because everyone and their mother is running tanky builds with kitten ton damage reduction/healing power. On top of that everyone and their mother is running full dire/trailblazer tank condi/epi spam. Its killing WvW. Its sucking the fun out of it well its already has. I am tired of people posting scoring changes. Seriously you k trainers can never be satisfied with scoring and scoring can never be fixed with the current WvW system. I want my fights to be fun again and not boring. Fights are what that made WvW fun again. Its the zerg busting thats missing man. I miss zerg busting that was my jam I miss killing 50 with 15-20. I used to get hyped about kitten like that. HoT killed that hype not only in me but also for other players. The three things listed below can definitely make fights fun again. Nerf the condition damage; it was automatically nerf the condi spam because less people will run it. Nerf damage reduction buffs/traits/Rite of the great dawrf. Bring back old school og stab because there is so much passive/soft/hard ccs that its just dumb. The old stab would be best stab right now.

-Nerf condi damage
-Nerf damage reduction
-Give og old school stab back

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Zergbusting is a thing of days past. No matter how much you change, you won’t be able to bring it back.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

CrimeMaker.8612

zerg busting created more competitiveness at least in my opinion. Back in the day a lot of guilds started off as zerg busters and then came into GvGs and boom you have a GvG scene. If zerg busting does come back i think there will be more and new player pool and booming GvG scene. Again anet doesnt care lol they want people to go in sPvP and sPvE lets not mess with their balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

And back in the day people were still figuring out meta and there were players interested in it. Those players are hard to find these days along with zergs that aren’t being carried by veteran guilds with meta builds.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

Roaming on a pre-HoT account it’s painfully obvious just how bad the power creep is. Sure you can build for mobility and enough tankiness to not be a hindrance to teammates. But wow the PvP in this game is just all over the place anymore. Perma stealth..perma sustain.. 2 second condi kills.. quit playing about 2 weeks ago don’t expect to come back.

JQ subsidiary

in WvW

CrimeMaker.8612

I really dont care about power creep because they can never fix that. I want them to fix the things which they easily can.
-Nerf condi
-Nerf damage reduction
-return og old school stab

I can gurantee these 3 things can make WvW fun again

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Nerf everyone except healing elementalists! Our waterfields are what really win or lose a zerg fight, yet we get nothing for it! We have to survive the conditions, we have to dodge the thieves, we have to not run into red circles, all the whilst you heavies run in like madmen triggering every red circle and expect our 2 waterfields are like endless flowing fountains of life!

in WvW

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

I really dont care about power creep because they can never fix that. I want them to fix the things which they easily can.
-Nerf condi
-Nerf damage reduction

Seems like it would make sense to have special rules in WvW that limit the stacking of conditions and bring back classic stability. Most of those changes were to facilitate the Macro PvE scale (dozens of players doting a world boss) or the micro PvP scale (giving profs without boonstrip an option to dealing with stability) and don’t really fit for a Macro PvP scale, where their are 20 or more players throwing around conditions and boons and CCs at each other.

Also wonder why after 4+ years Revealed only lasts 3 seconds in WvW (like in PvE) when it lasts 4 seconds in sPvP.

(edited by Foefaller.1082)

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Only way you could ever zerg bust was if it was a eotm type zerg and there is no reason for casual dudes to play anymore. wvw offers nothing to those types of players. there’s noway you should win fights against competent groups that have more than you. You’re living in a fantasy world.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

-Nerf condi
-Nerf damage reduction

Not sure why they couldn’t balance the new class, elites, and armor they sold with the expansion. I guess people want to see the extra power that comes with paying money. But I agree condi should come first if they ever decide to work on WvW. Stability not an issue for me.

JQ subsidiary

(edited by displayname.8315)

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

People make guild, run inside enemy zerg without any kind of tactics, smash buttons eyes closed, wipe and come whine forums that WvW isn’t fun.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

CrimeMaker.8612

honestly me and my guild are giving this game till Revelations come out and till then if anet doesnt do anything about class balance in WvW then Revelations it is

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

honestly me and my guild are giving this game till Revelations come out and till then if anet doesnt do anything about class balance in WvW then Revelations it is

Game looks interesting, castle sieges, open world pvp, arena, battlegrounds, aerial combat, lil something for everyone… But probably end up like another Aion.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill