Map limits on Server Populations

in WvW

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

I’m told that each server can contribute the same number of players for each map, yet when I finally log onto a map after waiting in the queue, EB in particular has an apparent huge difference in the amount of people from each server. I can’t count them, of course, but even if all the people from server ‘A’ (one of our opponents) are in these massive zergs they have and none are waiting around in the sidelines, then they outnumber us by at least 2:1. How can this be when I waited in a queue for 30 minutes? Shouldn’t our single zerg be as big as their zerg if our map population is maxed out and I’m waiting…am I missing something? If we’re both maxed on the population, which I assume they would be since they have so many more people than us, then it doesn’t seem to make sense.

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

People run pinless in guild groups as well as there could be havoc groups.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

It means your server has a lot of clueless pugs running around all over the map.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Yesterday we moved from borderland to help EB. We had queue on EB but we were still outnumbered. I mean the buff [outnumbered].
Also we joined EB team and there was no guild running havoc. And still enemy outnumber os 2:1.
I really think there is something wrong with map limits. ITs something similiar as were siege limits.

in WvW

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

Yesterday we moved from borderland to help EB. We had queue on EB but we were still outnumbered. I mean the buff [outnumbered].
Also we joined EB team and there was no guild running havoc. And still enemy outnumber os 2:1.
I really think there is something wrong with map limits. ITs something similiar as were siege limits.

Yep, and I’ve talked to others with the same impression. Of course, there could be all these people hiding or just running around, but that seems unlikely since it’s not that hard to quickly get a very good idea of how many from your own server are on the map. Course, I guess for some it might be difficult.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Eypheha yes of course people can be hidin when all we had was just a keep. They were hiding on very small area that even on map you could not see green dot outside of stacked zerg.