Map wvw completion help

Map wvw completion help

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

Could someone please tell me if there is ANY way to get to a poi within a castle that’s been taken by an opposing server. Besides switching servers. I’ve been waiting four weeks just to get two poi’s and a vista for my map completion and NSP has been in the wrong part of wvw every time. I just don’t know what to do.

First we were vs Stormbluff then Darkhaven then Stormbluff again. I dont play wvw but apparently they have a heck of a lot more people than us so I’ve been told we have no chance of getting the castles I need. If things are going to continue as is, I think something ought to change. Either make these poi’s accessible without capturing the castle or change wvw so that we have a chance to get those castles. Really lost here.

Map wvw completion help

in WvW

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

They did change it, they made the color your server is random each week. Used to be you could be the same color for months on end.

Map wvw completion help

in WvW

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

Aside from changing servers, all you can do is wait. It’s a silly system but it is what it is. I had to wait a couple of months going back and forth from Red to Green to Red to Green to Red to Green before finally getting Blue. Eventually you’ll get the color you want. In the meantime grab those maps on multiple characters and/or just ignore mapping until you get the color you need.

Map wvw completion help

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

Aside from changing servers, all you can do is wait. It’s a silly system but it is what it is. I had to wait a couple of months going back and forth from Red to Green to Red to Green to Red to Green before finally getting Blue. Eventually you’ll get the color you want. In the meantime grab those maps on multiple characters and/or just ignore mapping until you get the color you need.

k, thanks >.<

Map wvw completion help

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

NSP has been REALLY unlucky these last few weeks with SBI then CD then SBI again. If I recall correctly had you had gone for completion three weeks ago, you would have gotten it as we were in a very favorable matchup and was taking towers left and right.

Don’t even bother this week and pray that next week’s matchups will be better.