Mapping WvW and a solution.

in WvW

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Can we have a fix to the mapping situation?

I’m in TC, so its very hard to take forts and things back from the other 3 #1 tiers to get every PoI and vista in the 4 maps. Do you suppose you could make it easier for PvE to just get each poi at least by just being near the gates that must be taken down? The vista should be either moved or be left alone if they can’t, as they require a take over of that location anyways (its a vista it is like an extra reward for capturing. I’m ok with that!).

Everyone agrees requiring WvW for PVE 100% map was a bad idea to begin with. SO FIX IT! Let us get the PoIs just by approaching the vet guards at the gates.

I want my 100% so I can focus on what matters most: killing invaders!

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Just be patient. With the match rotation we should have a couple easy weeks every now and then. You might have to wait in queue with all the others looking for an easy ride though.

It’s not PvE completion. It’s WORLD map completion. The mists are part of the world. I’d like to be able to get all the vistas and skillpoints in Orr without having to fight zombies (not really, but it’s basically the same argument).

The gold star, the “been there done that” title, and legendary (gift of exploration) were supposed to mean that you had actually been everywhere and done everything. It doesn’t really work out that way, but “been near the gates but not through” isn’t the title….

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

Would be better if arenanet remove all that farming things out of wvw.

wvw is about pvp.

I am sick of seeing pve players only farming daily events or map completion. They do nothing for the server, they only focus on farm their stuff and log out of wvw every day for a couple more points of achievements.

(edited by urieldhynne.2743)

in WvW

Posted by: JBDanger.2603

JBDanger.2603

I’m in TC, so its very hard to take forts and things back from the other 3 #1 tiers to get every PoI and vista in the 4 maps. Do you suppose you could make it easier for PvE to just get each poi at least by just being near the gates that must be taken down? The vista should be either moved or be left alone if they can’t, as they require a take over of that location anyways (its a vista it is like an extra reward for capturing. I’m ok with that!).

Everyone agrees requiring WvW for PVE 100% map was a bad idea to begin with. SO FIX IT! Let us get the PoIs just by approaching the vet guards at the gates.

Yes yes! Make the game mind numbingly easy and negate all the work and effort everyone else has done to get their completion! This is the way the game has been and this is how its going to be! Either try and get it or give up, nothings changing no matter how much you whine about it! For the record, you don’t need 100% map completion to kill invaders! What gives you that idea? lol

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

L2p.

You could at least TRY to get those pois, skill points and vistas by cunning and skill rather than sitting on your fanny waiting for the colours to change.

Most of the time the places are deserted anyway, though you’ll probably have to fight a few skrit and centaurs – think you can manage that?

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Wait…….. there is map completion in WvW?

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Wait…….. there is map completion in WvW?

Yeah, I think you get a chest full of bloodstone dust or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

As a PvEer I was very upset when I discovered I had to go to WvW to do 100% of the map. However as I was grinding away trying to get 100% of the map I learned how much fun WvW can be. Now when I’m bored with leveling alts, living story, or dungeons go do WvW a few hours. Considering that what color you are changes it isn’t too difficult to get 100% of the map in WvW. I have done it on an alt and she is at level 2 for wxp.

I hope they do not change it because without map compeletion I would have never tried WvW. If you have tried it and don’t like it and still want 100% then just wait till your server is the color you need.

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

As PvP player, I would like the inverse of this. I would like to not have to touch PvE to get map completion, and get back to what’s important. Killing PvE players.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

As PvP player, I would like the inverse of this. I would like to not have to touch PvE to get map completion, and get back to what’s important. Killing PvE players.

That works too remove it entirely!

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.