Massiv lags

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Anyone else got massiv lags? In our matchup(Abaddon, Miller, Gandara) Miller tried to attack our(Abaddon) bay with around 60 people split into guildgroups while we had around 30-40 people. They got into lordroom and then just ther entire zerg disconnected. Next time they tried to attack both sides got disconnected except for some very few players. Also we got skilllags and lags that feel like massiv framdrops(like there are a kitten mass of effects) although there are no massiv fights going on. THese problems occure mapwide. So any other server got problems?

Perhaps it’s a problem with the last update? They reactivated traps as it seems. What was the problems with traps before patch? Perhaps something went wrong with that update.

EDIT: One of our players who has contact to Miller told us that they can’t join AM borderland atm because they get an error message.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Can the German-servers please have a separate matchup so they can zerg eachother to death? Thanks!

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Can the German-servers please have a separate matchup so they can zerg eachother to death? Thanks!

Can the Non German Players please get a big Box of Tissues in some kind of GW2 Special Edition ? Thanks!

Massiv lags

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Could you both please stay on topic? This is NOT blob related as we don’t even have any blob on AM atm. max. 30 guys with PUG commander and DP guild with 30-40 both running seperated. Still we have massiv problems.

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I think the posters above are just tired of seeing this topic get posted in a new thread everyday and are making light of it.

Merge it or lock it down is my vote.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Massiv lags

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Well, like i said: The problems we had were way worse than any normal skilllag when big blobs meet. And we didn’t even had big blobs on some maps. It seems to be gone for now but we aren’t sure.

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: Hsn Boogie Mans.5386

Hsn Boogie Mans.5386

Im on Fa and yes since last patch every time i get near a TC zerg the game becomes unplayable some times i lag out completely hope they fix it soon . I really like wvw but when its like this i cant even play

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Yes new threads over and over about skill lag get old but the day (weekday would be better) the whole first page of the WvW forums is covered in threads about skill lag I guarantee someone at ANET will notice and maybe even say something on the topic.

It has been discussed a lot lately and mostly comes down to ANET increasing the WvW map population caps. My guess is they just upped them yet again with this last patch. I know the zergballs I saw last nite at reset seemed especially humungous. Large scale WvW in the top tiers has been miserable this reset but that would not explain what you’ve been seeing, huge skill lag spikes in smaller battles. Are you sure there were not other large battles happening else were on the map? Three way fights are especially prone to serious skill lag and it does effect the entire map regardless if you are at the “big” battle or not.

The solution of course is for us all to spread ourselves across servers better and for ANET to put lower WvW map population caps in place. Yes, this will return us to era of hella long queues and whining about not being to play but might do some of the work of making us act against our human tendency to stack at the top.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Massiv lags

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Or people can just turn off all the extra scripts they are running?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.