Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

Tonight my guild, from Crystal Desert, went to Eternal Battlegrounds and the lag and skill lag were so insane we couldn’t event play. Is anyone else experiencing really bad lag after this reset? It has been worse that it has ever been.

We then went to Crystal Desert Boardland – which was dead because the majority of the WvW population hates the new maps. From there we went to SBI BL – which was just one massive blob, that again created so much lag we couldnt play.

WvW is in a really bad state. I hope the developers really start paying attention to this forum and the feedback they are getting. No response at all is really disheartening.

Also, the critical error crashes… please fix, thanks.

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Not just you, t1 NA is unplayable, they raised the map cap god knows why so there’s more people on the map for each server. Theres probably more this reset then last weeks, because more were doing pve hot/Halloween stuff. Not to mention all the gimmicks and map mechanics that are straining the already inefficient servers.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: antidote.7201

antidote.7201

Same on JQ, it’s unplayable for me who’s a range, so I can’t imagine the pain of a frontliner. You get stuck in a pit, with lag skills, 10+ condis with 30s duration each and you can’t do anything about it. And the others maps are empty.

Sooo, I went to watch a movie instead

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

Yes, the Mag/SBI/CD lag is INSANITY! Please, lower the cap. Its reaching the point of just wanting the old maps back. This sucks.

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

So about that “smoothest launch in the history of ArenaNet…” ya…………….

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: stickman.3265

stickman.3265

My guild was playing in the new borderland map and it was going fine until the meta pve event started and it lagged out the entire map we werent able to do anything because of the huge lag!

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: stickman.3265

stickman.3265

were on SOS by the way

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: Babytater.6803

Babytater.6803

Here on Northern Shiverpeaks we had a great reset (we had a surprisingly large amount of guilds rally for tonight)! We found plenty of Dragonbrand and some Darkhaven to fight. I love how big they are and the variety of terrains across the map. The oasis is a great event that is a ton of fun! Most of my guildies and I are having fun learning the new mechanics of the map even if some of them kitten us off. LOL
The biggest complaint from my guildies and I though is the rate at which upgrades go at in keeps and towers. Fortified walls and gates in under two hours is way too fast. Add in all the siege that is auto built in the keep. It’s an impenetrable fortress!

GIVE THE MAPS/DEVS TIME

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

T1 and T2 have lag so bad that skills take 5 seconds or don’t go off at all. It is as bad as before they did the WvW culling patches in the first year. These lags often create client crashes as well. You can almost feel a client crash before it happens when the lag spike hits.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Not just you, t1 NA is unplayable, they raised the map cap god knows why so there’s more people on the map for each server. Theres probably more this reset then last weeks, because more were doing pve hot/Halloween stuff. Not to mention all the gimmicks and map mechanics that are straining the already inefficient servers.

Got a link to where they discussed that they raised the population cap?

When did the lag start? I wasn’t on Friday night, but I had been in WvW during prime, and late into the evening all week on JQ and I hadn’t experienced any. Did it start last night?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

(edited by coglin.1867)

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

Agreed, on CD BL the lag was bad but one could make do, SBI BL however was just a massive Kitten-Show, half my group so lagged out they couldn’t use skills or dc-ing. The worst was during the Mega Lazar event in NA prime on SBI BL…. kitten but that was just messy and awful.

CCCP….

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

In the new map the middle event causes map wide lag and it’s a lot worse than EB three way fights inside SM lords room. Numbers don’t matter tho, it could be just 2 people doing the event and it lags the whole map out.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

It’s not anet server, it’s your ISP. Contact them.

/sarcasm off

Piken Square

Massive Lag (RIP WvW)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

We had 20 vs 25 at a tower today and my computer, which up to now never had a problem, just froze then crashed. I’d hate to see it with three servers at once. It indeed seems problematic.

L’enfer, c’est les autres