Massive Lags and disconnects WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

In the WvW EU Gandara/Elona/Riverside matchup we encounter massive DC’s and lags on eternal battlefields. In the last 2 hours we had serverwide disconnects of like 20+ people at the same time and before it was like 40+ people who were disconnected (could be even alot more – gandara attacked us on our keep and suddenly most of our people and also from them disconnected).
Since a commander from the borderlands was rather surprised about the lags I guess its especially or only the eternal battlegrounds.
Please have a look at these DC’s and massive lags which happen very often and sometimes result in DC.
I had 3 or 4 DC’s the last hours and I hardly every DC and I’m only one of many who have DC’s.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Same here on Desolation soon after reset, it’s settled down though.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

in WvW

Posted by: nexusone.2367

nexusone.2367

We had the same yesterday on Gandara, two mass disconnects and rubberbanding of around 4 seconds every two minutes. Haven’t been to EB today but from what I hear it’s still the same lag issue. A guildmate of mine gets a dc every few minutes who didn’t have a problem before.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

SFR-Deso-Kodasch MU, 15 sec laggs (you know, the one you see before DC, everyone running and no skills responding) and random DCs even at 5v5 fights (hell, I almost couldn’t repair the gate ’cos it was not responding..), can Anet roll back their servers to the state they were before reset?

Edit: Not just on EB, on BLs too

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: vex.3482

vex.3482

same problem… lag and Dkitten
tle bit annoying hope it’s resolved soon..

meh

in WvW

nexusone.2367

And mass DC again on EB for Gandara, not sure if this is some work done before the patch but atm it’s almost unplayable

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

This may be because tests are being done on the mega-patch to see how the new code works.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Yeah. Random disconnects in any situation.
Same happens befor every tournament

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: TroniXx.8513

TroniXx.8513

Looks like anet causes lags on purpose, so they can announce lagfixes with the upcoming feature patch.

Gj anet, you fooled us again.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

LOL – you guys always blaming one end pipe but not the middle. Also the servers are housed in an office in Dallas, TX – NCSoft’s server farm.

If it was the servers, EVERYONE would be having issues. I haven’t. I think it is your ISP – have Comcast in the south? Look to see if they are throttling your connection…..

Here is jpg captured just now from pingplotter – notice the one router with 100% packet loss? That could be an issue…..

Attachments:

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in WvW

nexusone.2367

Well it’s rather easy to “blame” the servers IF the lag only occurs in EB and IF everyone on the map is affected by it. At least that’s the picture you get when playing on Gandara. All other BL are perfectly fine and all other game modes are also working fine.

Maybe I’m missing some technical detail here why it should be something different for european players.

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Ddos still maybe?

Been experiencing it on Piken server too.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Lags in EotM too.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Had the same aswell in our guild and with other guilds on Kodash.
Followed vE in eotm for a bit earlier then suddenly like 5-6 of us dc’d at the exact same time. All from different countries so not the same providers, more definately another Anet issue like always…..

Guess they are doing some wierd stresstests for the new season, as every season the first week is unplayable due to disgusting lag and delay… something never changed or get improved… but hey, nothing new there..

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

Today especially in the last hours we had plenty lags again on the eternal battlegrounds. Weird thing is that there were no zergs on the map at this time so I guess probably around 30 players overall on the map.
In the last hour I had 2 disconnects and just before it was like 10 seconds lag every 2-3 minutes.
Before the last reset everything worked fine.

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

LOL – you guys always blaming one end pipe but not the middle. Also the servers are housed in an office in Dallas, TX – NCSoft’s server farm.

Didn’t know that these ppl were talking about US servers….. but that on the side.

We had MASS disconnects/lag spikes on multiple maps the last few days. These ppl are not talking about 1 or 2 ppl at the same time, but 10-20+ ( sometimes even more ppl ).
I seriously hope that this will stop with when the upcoming patch will go live, otherwise I’ll be taking a break till it is solved. ^^

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Fear not. ANET has introduced the last as of the last update. The reason is that in the feature patch, they will reduce lag back to the previous levels and call it a feature.

in WvW

nexusone.2367

5 min queue, 5 min play time, 5 min queue, 5 min play time … it’s getting rather annoying <_<

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I’ve had weird spikes myself on both my SFR account and my JQ account, as have my guildies on JQ. I typically rarely have this type of DCing so something is definitely going on. Also usually when its happening to me, its happening to others around me as well.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I’m getting lag spikes here and there, where my skills take a few more seconds to fire, at least there’s no more dcs from just running outside of spawn anymore.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Same on Ruins of Surmia.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

If it was the servers, EVERYONE would be having issues. I haven’t. I think it is your ISP – have Comcast in the south? Look to see if they are throttling your connection…..

Here is jpg captured just now from pingplotter – notice the one router with 100% packet loss? That could be an issue…..

I’m glad NA servers are working fine. Everything is in order then, cause nothing exists outside ’murica.

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Same experiences yesterdays eve on SFR-BL´s … Skilllags and DC, ended something arround 10.30pm CEST.
Seemed like some SFRers and Desonauts had the same issues

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

they promised performace improvements with this feature pack, so they had to restrict the performance so we can “experience” these improvements after release and hail a-net for all their hard work they are doing for the playerbase, especially the wvw-crowd

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

RoF lagging for a week, going to one specific BL will cause disconnects after few minutes and lags.
Other BL is fine without lags and disconnects. Just the one borderland map.