"Master of Ruins"

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

(hahahahahaha.)

Well this just proves that nobody plays/fights around the ruins.

This new 0/5 ruins captures daily is proof that ANet’s bloodlust idea is a failure and they’re trying to force a few people to go to the area.

If the above was not true, the daily would of been in effect from day 1 of bloodlust, not 2 weeks into it.

GG ANet, just remove the bloodlust and ruins, thank you. The players have spoken.

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

I preferred the old lake…
Ruins are too clumsy and clustered to be fun.

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

This post makes very little sense and reeks of bad taste

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

(hahahahahaha.)

Well this just proves that nobody plays/fights around the ruins.

This new 0/5 ruins captures daily is proof that ANet’s bloodlust idea is a failure and they’re trying to force a few people to go to the area.

If the above was not true, the daily would of been in effect from day 1 of bloodlust, not 2 weeks into it.

GG ANet, just remove the bloodlust and ruins, thank you. The players have spoken.

Dailies often come for objectives later on unless they are used for specific meta credit.

The achievement as i can tell is to reward players who already fight in the ruins by easing their achievement of their daily. No player would use the daily as an incentive to go into an area they despise, dailies are too easy to do in too many ways to do that.

Plenty of people fight in the ruins; i certainly do everyday.

The ruins are a great addition to the game and you would do well to separate your bias against the bloodlust buff and whether or not the ruins are of quality- as it seems now you are conflating the two.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Well they were bound to make a daily for them…

Started doing it yesterday but after standing in 2 circles, was bored to tears, could not be bothered with the other 3…

I stopped chasing achievement points ages ago so I will NEVER BOTHER completing this utterly useless daily task. I will however have a quiet chuckle to myself every now and again thinking about all the ‘mindless drone’ achievement chaser players wasting there life doing this…lol

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well they were bound to make a daily for them…

Started doing it yesterday but after standing in 2 circles, was bored to tears, could not be bothered with the other 3…

I stopped chasing achievement points ages ago so I will NEVER BOTHER completing this utterly useless daily task. I will however have a quiet chuckle to myself every now and again thinking about all the ‘mindless drone’ achievement chaser players wasting there life doing this…lol

That’s what you say today but you know you’ll be there tomorrow, standing on the same boring, boring circle.

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Standing in a circle is boring just as the rest of WvW when there are no opponents. Is PvD or PvNPCs any better than staying in a circle? Answer: no. (doesn’t get all the hate for capping objectives)

I for one like the ruins & the bloodlust.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

I love the ruins but the bloodlust mechanic needs to be revised as well as there needs to be better rewards for playing in the ruins.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I love the ruins but the bloodlust mechanic needs to be revised as well as there needs to be better rewards for playing in the ruins.

I would leave the bloodlust alone…

But putting some kind of reward in the middle of those 5 circles might be a good idea…perhaps a champion (for champion loot) or a ‘mini’ boss? Something that gives loot anyway and the ruins would be very popular…

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Had some of my best WvW times in those circles one day. It did help that the LFG tool kittened out and had a member from one of the opposing servers join our party. We could tests strategies for 1v1 or 2v1 with him, ducking for cover (or being creamed) each time a zergball rolled by/through.

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I would leave the bloodlust alone…

But putting some kind of reward in the middle of those 5 circles might be a good idea…perhaps a champion (for champion loot) or a ‘mini’ boss? Something that gives loot anyway and the ruins would be very popular…

a once per day huge reward chest that you get the key from killing players and taking keeps?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I don’t know why capturing the ruins doesn’t give exp, karma, and gold.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

I find it funny that the only people that are defending the ruins+bloodlust are the same people on every single thread, while there are numerous of new name that hated the ruins+bloodlust.

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: dan.3618

dan.3618

If they are not willing to remove or change this they will never remove or change anything for there couldnt be a more obvious example of failed content.

Immediatley the majority didnt like the idea of a buff that unbalances every encounter. No one knows anymore who would of actually won what, had there of been no buff as well as making it even harder for underdog servers. When each side has one buff each people are happy to leave it that way, for it may as well not be there at all when its one each.

And the middle is not friendly at all for fighting in.

Somthing like flattening out the middle and putting a huge siege weapon there that sides can battle over or somthing would of been better.

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

“Oh theres a daily kills daily, lol this means people dont kill things fail Anet”

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

"Master of Ruins"

in WvW

Posted by: DAVYtm.7168

DAVYtm.7168

“Oh theres a daily kills daily, lol this means people dont kill things fail Anet”

i lol’d at this