Matchup forums

Matchup forums

in WvW

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

Hi,

before I took my long break from the game matchups always used to be discussed here – ive seen the change to forum policy and being advised to ‘find places on the net’ to discuss wvw but having had a look around I can only find one place for my server and it wont let me access unless I sign up for an ‘enjin’ account. I presume this is like a steam, disqcus, station, type thing?

Im trying to keep being forced into signing up for things like this just to access a website to a minimum – if a website forces me to sign in through FB or twitter I just don’t use that website.

Is there somewhere online im missing for Deso?

Matchup forums

in WvW

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

You can find the match up forums at http://www.gw2wvw.net/

Jade Quarry since Beta

Matchup forums

in WvW

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

Thankyou very much

Matchup forums

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Which sucks because I keep getting a server not found when I try to go to it at work. I used to be able to but can’t now (and I’m in the IT department (software side), and afaik its not blocked). Wish they were back on these forums.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Matchup forums

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

That site is awful though. Its like 90% blackgate trolls, 5% blackgate trolls pretending to be not blackgate trolls and 5% other servers. Its quite hilarious to watch them argue with themselves sometimes though.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

Matchup forums

in WvW

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

lol yeah… that site is mostly just for the PvF kiddies.

Just bite the bullet and join Enjin so you can participate in your server’s community. Many guilds use Enjin too for their pages so having an Enjin account can be useful on that front too.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist