Mega-lag all over the place on EBG

in WvW

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

Lately EBG has been having horrifying lag problems. Not even when all 3 servers in one spot — two groups of 50 in one tower = nothing casts, everything lags.

What’s going on?

CD-FA-SBI match

in WvW

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

It’s been getting horrible for me with each weekly matchup the past month or so. This weeks new matchup I had a brief unlagged period at reset surprisingly and then it was back to being horrid.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It is the condi-spam. Servers struggle to calculate it all because this game considers damage every tick, not simplified damage when applied. And condi builds were buffed with the latest patch.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: SloRules.3560

SloRules.3560

It does feel laggier as weeks go by, even with lower numbers, while once true lag only came out in a 3-way, now it’s unplayable for non-spam 1 classes with 50 people on each side(ok maby more).

More and more people have been switching to condi, even pugs play condi now.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

It’s the condi bombers and the new epidemic which needs more calculation than the old version plus the new elite adds huge calculations too.

They don’t consider wvw when they ‘balance’ patch- we just get to suffer the results.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Same here, all maps seem worse and worse. Just too much light show and numbers going around, servers can’t keep up.