Mesmer Teleport Cheat :(

in WvW

Posted by: muylaetrix.2096

muylaetrix.2096

i am the last person to comment on someone’s use of language due to the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes i make myself, but i’m afraid your post is very hard to read or understand due to them :/

Muylaetrex, going bananas with [TDA] on Gandara
Camping a keep near you since 2001 !

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

i am the last person to comment on someone’s use of language due to the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes i make myself, but i’m afraid your post is very hard to read or understand due to them :/

I can translate: “nerf portal! QQ”

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Re-read it a few times, still nope. I think you want people banned for activating a portal.. I have to disagree, unless the mesmer in question did not get inside the structure through legitimate means.

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Maybe it’s a google translate.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Zet.7491

Zet.7491

Sry guys for my grammatic. I mean that messmer evidently and habitually use teleport to transfer players inside castle. So take castle is few time. This is use errors. !!!!!!

(edited by Zet.7491)

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Do you mean that he hides inside and portals people in, or do you mean that he cheats/hacks his way inside and then teleports people in, though?
There is a HUGE difference

in WvW

Posted by: inbetween.5623

inbetween.5623

Yes I suppose english isnt your native language.
But your second post makes a lot more sense. It’s an intended game mechanic and the mesmer needs to be inside the keep for it to occur which can only occur through legitimate methods (I won’t be discussing any illegitimate methods).
Solution: Mesmer sweep after capturing any tower/keep. This has been going on for months now.

in WvW

Posted by: mszybowski.8320

mszybowski.8320

I will make it clear to you. Mesmers are using portal to get through a gates in wvw. Question is it a bug or is it permitted.

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Teleport… that makes me think the “blink” skill (which could then be followed with portals to get in others). If it’s simply a matter of portals alone then one must simply learn to sweep for mesmers better.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Zet.7491

Zet.7491

Mesmer make a few teleports under gates and transfer the wall other players :/

(edited by Zet.7491)

in WvW

Posted by: muylaetrix.2096

muylaetrix.2096

Mesmer put a few teleports under gates and transfer the wall other players :/

without making a video about it that leaves absolutely no doubt about what happened, there is nothing that can be done about it i guess.

and even if you made a video about it, Anet will probably just say that this forum is not the place to post / discus it, and lock the thread.

but i completely agree that any ‘illegimate’ entry of a tower / keep / fortress should be a bannable offense, for anyone, not just mesmers (who can do more ‘damage’ with it than any other class).

:/

Muylaetrex, going bananas with [TDA] on Gandara
Camping a keep near you since 2001 !

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

Get through gates? If you mean this literally, the only application of this that I can think of is wg at bay, which has been the debate of “legit vs exploit” for some time. Of course, I could see it potentially working at other gates. Either way, sweeping for mesmers within that location would probably solve the problem.

Now, if we are talking about a mesmer who is outside a keep that blinks through a wall/door/gate/whatever to gain access.. that might be a little different.

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

I’ve never been able to blink through a gate on my Mesmer – then again, I haven’t ever tried. Heck, not with blink sometimes failing to work for me in open plains, but would be willing to bet (unless this is a terrain issue) that it’s a sneaky ninja mesmer hiding, waiting, and portal dropping in cooperation with other mesmers to bypass the 20 person limit.

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I’ve never been able to blink through a gate on my Mesmer – then again, I haven’t ever tried. Heck, not with blink sometimes failing to work for me in open plains, but would be willing to bet (unless this is a terrain issue) that it’s a sneaky ninja mesmer hiding, waiting, and portal dropping in cooperation with other mesmers to bypass the 20 person limit.

You cannot blink across or through any physical gap your character would not be able to walk through. There are a few exceptions with terrain, but none involving towers, or any other base in Wub.

Mesmers can be killed on the other side of a gate, and rezzed from the other side. Fairly certain this is a bannable offence.

Mesmers can hide inside your structure in any number of places. Places like West Keep are absolutely riddled with hiding spots, and Stonemist is just plain huge.

However, there are known hackers or scripts or whatever for people flying, teleporting, etc. We see it all the time. Chilling in my Garrison with the Mesmer boys, BAM Invader teleports in front of us at the Vista, and zooms away.

In most cases though, the Mesmer was likely hiding, and ran a portal from inside. There is no normal means a mesmer can portal into a structure without being inside first.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

we’ve seen plenty of cheats/hacks regarding flying and teleporting mesmers, and I learned to give up. We caught it once of fraps and put it on youtube before, so its nothing new. Just be hopeful that Anet will fix this and ban such players, that’s all you can do.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander