Mesmer glitching on top of Badlands keep

in WvW

Posted by: Kaldricio.4825

Kaldricio.4825

Posting here because none of the in-game report options seem to cover this. Anywhere from 1-5 hours ago, while commanding in Edge of the Mists, I (and ~5 other people in my squad) saw an enemy Mesmer suddenly appear on one of the ledges of one of the two tower-like structures in the center of the Badlands keep (above the champion). As far as any of my squad know, including me, that shouldn’t be possible, there’s no way to get up there. On the instance where we actually saw this Mesmer, they didn’t portal any of their allies in our keep because two of our scouts were stationed there (bless)- and about a minute later while at the Badlands keep reactor, we saw the same Mesmer, ehr, “hover” or “fly” and then fall to their death. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Side note: I blocked the player and took a screenshot of their account name or character name- I’m assuming submitting their name is against the rules? Not posting just in case.

Attachments:

(edited by Kaldricio.4825)

in WvW

Posted by: Zain.4987

Zain.4987

Oh this guy, pretty sure he’s hacking. He was flying over walls at SOS EB keep the other day, he’s on Yaks Bend. You can send the players information to exploits@arena.net along with screen shots and videos.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

in WvW

Posted by: Kaldricio.4825

Kaldricio.4825

Oh this guy, pretty sure he’s hacking. He was flying over walls at SOS EB keep the other day, he’s on Yaks Bend. You can send the players information to exploits@arena.net along with screen shots and videos.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

Thanks! i didn’t know the email/ wiki existed. Hopefully they’ll get banned soon, or they fix how it’s happening.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Don’t wait for a fix. This hack has been around since launch.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

They always do it on a mesmer. A couple months ago we lost a T3 tower because they hacked through a wall and ported a zerg inside.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

We’ve seen a mesmer that was able to reverse portal. Basically it looked like they were free casting the portal exit. They were reported a few months ago when it happened.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Don’t wait for a fix. This hack has been around since launch.

Yep, still see crazy things late at night roaming once in awhile lol

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

If he’s in the current t3 match-up, someone pm me in game with who it is and we’ll try to screen cap or video evidence to send to Anet…

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

While many of these incidents are hard to pin down. I was at this incident, watched the mesmer rise vertically to the position shown in the picture and also watched them portal the Green team in. I was the scout “Dubain” in chat.

However, I think it is important to note;

Prior to this incident Green ( OG) were running 25-30 players.

Post this incident, OG were running 2-3 players and a few players entered later.

Thank you those who realised they had a “flyer” on their colour and left EOTM.

For myself, if I see one of these on my team I call them out in chat and refuse to take any of their portals.

Good luck all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

This is probably a YAUMB (Yet Another Uncalled for Mesmer Buff) that was left out of the patch notes not an actual glitch.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Yeah always a mesmer or thief that does this sort of thing so they can use the excuse of “I was stealthed the whole time, they just didn’t check”.