MetaBattle: World Vs Worlds Fights Guide.

in WvW

Posted by: Billaboong.6821

Billaboong.6821

Hey everyone! I just finished working on this guide for the average World vs World player. It took me a lot of time to complete it and I hope it will improve the quality of WvW fights and help those who don’t play WvW because they feel like it’s too hard to stay alive. All the informations are on this link. Read them before writing a question.

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:World_Vs_Worlds_Fights

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Very good, Thank you for posting. If you want to see the content from that guide in action, check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPTTenAzp-E

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

Does Jericho still run that much vitality on his guard?

Little red Lioka

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I doubt it, That was almost a year ago. xD
Though you achieve that fairly easily with gaurd stacks these days anywho.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I approve. However the necro bomb rotation is incorrect. Necros should place wells then go into deathshroud for +50% crit chance and use ds 5 then 4.
1 suggestion: include a link to meta builds.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Does Jericho still run that much vitality on his guard?

With guard stacks and bloodlust, I push a little over 32k HP, lol.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

This is great, thanks for all the energy spent creating this.
So me being a regular necro know it all, this is how I see a successful rotation:
Staff 2+3, both wells, deathshroud 5 then 4, horn 5+4, and finally axe 3+2. Save staff 4+5 for emergencies.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

yeah this is nice. thx all!

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

So wear PVT, stand in red circles and push random buttons eyes closed.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

now now hewy …

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Wonder when they nerf some classes so they actually need to try avoid damage.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

No mention of ranger….not feeling any love.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

No mention of ranger….not feeling any love.

Rangers have no real role. Sad but true. Like engis, just do damage and don’t die.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Billaboong.6821

Very good, Thank you for posting. If you want to see the content from that guide in action, check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPTTenAzp-E

Gonna add it to the Videos

I approve. However the necro bomb rotation is incorrect. Necros should place wells then go into deathshroud for +50% crit chance and use ds 5 then 4.

The burst start by saying “Use all your wells, then…” I just didn’t link them because many people use many differents wells.
There is a link to Meta Builds on the Introduction.

(edited by Billaboong.6821)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

The burst start by saying “Use all your wells, then…” I just didn’t link them because many people use many differents wells.

QuickMouse is referring to the fact that Necro has a Grandmaster trait that gives a +50% crit chance boost in DeathShroud which is used by like everyone. That boost applies to the damage put out by the wells, like how eles drop meteor storm and then go tornado for the extra damage boost. You then use DS #5 to immob people while they are in your wells and also they can soak up your DS #4. That rotation isn’t made clear in the guide so it could be improved in this manner. Casting those other skills before going into DS after dropping your wells means you’re missing out on the crit boost.

Plague and Lich also give some power boosts to your wells.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Billaboong.6821

QuickMouse is referring to the fact that Necro has a Grandmaster trait that gives a +50% crit chance boost in DeathShroud which is used by like everyone. That boost applies to the damage put out by the wells, like how eles drop meteor storm and then go tornado for the extra damage boost. You then use DS #5 to immob people while they are in your wells and also they can soak up your DS #4. That rotation isn’t made clear in the guide so it could be improved in this manner. Casting those other skills before going into DS after dropping your wells means you’re missing out on the crit boost.

Plague and Lich also give some power boosts to your wells.

Here is the build: http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_Wells_Backline

Under variants there is “Deathly Perception over Foot in the Grave”.

Always check the variants, all the builds have some.

in WvW

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

I don’t think mesmer often run gs / sword + focus right now. Staff / gs is the current mesmer meta, I think. At least until the patch hits and illusionary leap and warden are back in action.

in WvW

Billaboong.6821

I don’t think mesmer often run gs / sword + focus right now. Staff / gs is the current mesmer meta, I think. At least until the patch hits and illusionary leap and warden are back in action.

Feel free to contribute the disscussione here http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Mesmer_-_Zerg_Support but I suggest you waiting for the patch, many things will change.