Mike Fergusson about WvWs

in WvW

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

In Aion there was a function that let you turn off other players visibility but you were able to see their names in red. All of them. From far. I never thought i will cry that back for zergfight.

Culling is definitely breaks the game-play. We usually roaming in 10-20 man group with my guild and happy to jump even in 10 (us) v 15-20 situation but in the past few weeks we are usually realizing that the enemy group we thought to be 10-15 is actually a 40 man zerg and we get wiped. This pretty much annoying.

Lets say huge number zergfights are having an issue but for gods sake when i am running solo, seeing an invader run to him for some good duelling and i end up 10 people sitting on my face finishing off me, is driving me crazy. Culling hits in even there is only 5-6 ppl close to each other. Its a joke.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Why dont we just stop playing WvW all together. I find no reason to play lately also. PvE is so MUCH more rewarding then WvW. Why are we playing this stupid gamemode?

if we all stopped playing w3, i guess some people in Anet would be jubilant about having fixed culling and pat eachother on the back for the job well done.

cos, quite honestly, the WvW doesnt care about rewards atall, like the PVE carebears.

We want bugs to get fixed and a fair game, and they cant even deliver it.