Millers Sound

Millers Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Just been looking at their last matchups and by god they’re advancing fast. Up to tier 3 next match. Could they overtake Elona Reach as the prime German server for WvW in a couple of weeks?

Aurora Glade [EU]

Millers Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

We got quite a bunch of WTJ after our initial wins (myself being on MS since i started GW2), that’s why we usually can assemble a huge bunch of players and get queues on almost all maps.

There are also some english speakers but i don’t know whether they are EU or US players.

That aside, we got some (in my opinion) amazingly good commander and tend to put night shifts almost the whole starting weekand of a round to get a good starting position.

I rather would not skip that one bracket like we are doing right now, because i honestly think that this week could indeed get extremely hard for us. We won’t give up until it’s over though

Millers Sound

in WvW

Posted by: WintersChill.4813

WintersChill.4813

We are also watching the progress of Millers Sound. They seem to be advancing pretty fast. However, in my opinion, they did not face any “real enemies” yet.

They still have to proof theirselves against more coordinated servers. I’d be glad to test them, if they proceed fast enough. Hopefully my expectations will proove true and they are able to advance to T2.
But Far Shiverpeaks won’t make their lives easy, as they are still one of the most skilled servers to me.

Will certainly have an eye on next weeks’ T3 matches.

Greetings from Elona.