Mind blown

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: Fader.4981

Fader.4981

Before anyone calls “Salt” I am from MAG I just no longer find WvW fun anymore…

So when there’s finally a server that can give BG a run for their money they all decide to jump ship and server hop or just stop playing seems about right for the downie minds of WvW players it actually mind blows me that people enjoy being on a power house server that no one can beat enjoy fighting doors you brain dead dipkittens.

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

magumma explode or something?

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Seems about right. BG just likes to blob down other servers with a fraction of their population then chest thump that they’re number 1. When they actually have to put in any effort in fights, they go into hibernation mode and make weak excuses of why they’re taking a break. I hope they don’t drop down, I don’t miss having to fight their omniblobs on every map. Feel sorry for you people still in t1 dealing with them.

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

When they actually have to put in any effort in fights, they go into hibernation mode and make weak excuses of why they’re taking a break.

I heard they find effort laughable…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Server links are coming up, BG probably hoping they can game the population cap like they’ve done in the past.

And OP, you are in T1 now, it hasn’t been fun for months, just a FYI.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

Worst part is a lot of them brought their terrible alt accounts to mag now all the fights are filled with rallybots and runaway cowards. Was much better being #2 server. Starting to see why BG would run away from even numbers so often.

JQ subsidiary

Mind blown

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

[Match-up threads are not permitted on the forums, this thread is now closed.]