Minute long lag

Minute long lag

in WvW

Posted by: Grendel.7918

Grendel.7918

I’m just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I’d blame it on switching internet providers but it consistently happens only during WvWvW or world boss fights. I’ve spent most of my time on here the past few months leveling to 80 so i don’t know if it was caused by a recent patch or anything. All i know is that when I started playing around in WvWvW again I discovered i couldn’t do jack because having more than about fifteen people on screen at a time kills it.

i’m not talking a few seconds of skill latency, its literally a minute or more of my guy just running around refusing to do anything then suddenly taking 5 billion damage.

its not my computer, it handles the animation of any number of people fine, and while my internet does occasionally have issues when it works at all it works great so i don’t think it’s that.

I can have perfect latency running all the way to the battle with no issues whatsoever, and for the first five seconds or so of the fight it’ll be fine, but after that i might as well just start getting ready to run back again because i can guarantee that in the 45 seconds when nothing seems to be happening i’m actually being zerged by every every enemy in a 100 block radius.

WTF?