Missed connections --WvW

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You were wearing red, I was wearing pink. We encountered each other near the steps to the castle. While I appreciate how intensely it appeared you wanted to meet me, I found you a little grabby. I’m sorry I had to smack you like that, but you wouldn’t take no for an answer. Next time, maybe play a little hard to get?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Grazingcattle.1627

Grazingcattle.1627

2 star crossed lovers… worlds apart

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Now that was a COOL story, sis.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

C’mon, these are fun, and a much needed break from all the angsty match threads. Anyone else care to try one?

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

pot.6805

I was being serious, that was pretty cool.

BeeGee
Beast mode

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

You’ll be devastated to know I made it up then for comic value.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

pot.6805

We were outside of the bay when our eyes met. I was wearing celestial, you were the color of Invader red. I saw you in the middle of the pack and came to give you a hug but somehow my hammer hugged you instead. My hammer hit you, repeatedly, I am really am sorry. I slipped, I meant to hug you to death.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Lol you offered me a hug when we first met.

IT WAS A TRAP!

(I’m kidding)

More of these please! These are fun!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Drainbamaged.1062

Drainbamaged.1062

I was wearing midnight red light armor. You were holding twilight. I saw you during a vista and quickly exited to catch up and say hi. Never made to /wave before you were knocked down by my charging golem. In retrospect I was aiming for the rabbit so we could be alone. So sorry and /secondchance?

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I was wearing sylvari petals, you were trying to pluck them off of me! I was just about to give in to our merry chase that took us over land, into water, past these cute little aqueous creatures that seemed to have rather electric personalities, and onto the glade when my stupid big brother arrived and sent you back to your waypoint. He always ruins everything. Sorry!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Shardain.6947

Shardain.6947

Late one cold winter night, I saw you run across the battlefield in your blue coat. Such a beautiful blue. I knew you were the one. You had a kind of beauty that I had never seen before. As you ran closer to my tower, I knew what I had to do. I jumped down and stabbed you approximately 43 times and laughed as the life drained out of your body. It is war after all, what did you expect?

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Drainbamaged.1062

I was wearing sylvari petals, you were trying to pluck them off of me! I was just about to give in to our merry chase that took us over land, into water, past these cute little aqueous creatures that seemed to have rather electric personalities, and onto the glade when my stupid big brother arrived and sent you back to your waypoint. He always ruins everything. Sorry!

Deflowered much?

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Deflowered much?

Glad you caught the euphemism! (loved yours btw, I howled) …. Aren’t Sylvari supposed to be, uh, free spirits?

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Drainbamaged.1062

We met on the battlefield.(seems like all these stories begin this way) I was in my usual lime priory garb. I saw you run past in your princess doll outfit. I lobbed spectral wall in your path to catch you attention. You stopped, turned and bowed hello. I waved and withdrew my weapons as a sign of peace. You giggled in a high pitched voiced. I took a few steps closer and sat in front of you. You sat and then pointed behind me into the sky. All I saw were clouds in the shapes of rabbits. I then felt the cold sharp blades of repeated backstabs and then a ferocious stomp. That was the first time a thief has and will ever steal my heart.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Our eyes met over the top of the gentle hump of a dolyak. You were wearing a kicky beret, I was in Vegas showgirl style. I thought at first you held the same affinity for animals as I do, and my heart softened a little. Until you started beating the poor animal over the head with a mallet, I might have said yes. But your obvious anger at a harmless pack animal was misplaced and I had to correct that. I’m sorry I left you in the middle of the road like that …. I swear the dolyak bleated “STAKE!”

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hillierawrs.5834

Hillierawrs.5834

You guys just made my day <3

I am woman, Hear me roar.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

pot.6805

I caught a glimpse of you on the battlefield, your amazing figure caught my eye. You were a sylvari just like me and I know sylvari have it hard out there being a minority. I didn’t come to kill you, I just wanted to ask you a question. Why did you run, pretty one?

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: whykt.9578

whykt.9578

Let’s be lovers, not fighters! Thank you for making the best WvW thread of 2013 so far, brilliant idea

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

I was wearing pink and red, you 2 where wearing blue carrying rifles, greatsword, and shields, we met at the centaur camp. Your eyes touch the depths of my soul and sparked a fire inside me that burned you too. The charr tried to jump in, but I don’t like it doggy style, only gangnam style.
You 2 tried to beat me like a caveman bringing home its dinner, but you ended up feeling the icy grasps of my winters breath. I will pray that you both will one day find it in your hearts to forgive me.

me [EF] you [WoK] me JQ you SoS

(edited by Cinix.2135)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Ultra violet streak before your eyes.
My shocking aura, your love denied.
Burning speed, closer to your heart.
Ride the Lightning, we’ll never be apart.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ultra violet streak before your eyes.
My shocking aura, your love denied.
Burning speed, closer to your heart.
Ride the Lightning, we’ll never be apart.

Oh LOVED this!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

I had your mail. You said to meet on the cliff looking out over the bay. How romantic.

You waved to me, and I turned to see you off in the distance. You were radiating, as if your whole body was brimming with electricity. Did the quaggans hit you just prior? Nay, it was you, as if you were attuned to lightning itself. How beautiful.

I beckoned you to come. But this is where things were strange. Were you too excited? Too hasty to meet me? You rode the lightning to me, taking me by surprise.

The next thing I knew, I was falling to my death. Was this a mis-click? Did your nervous finger hit 5 right after hitting 4 by accident? Please tell me that updraft was supposed to be a hug.

I will be waiting…. at the bottom of the cliff. Plz rez.

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Excellent! hehe .. keep ’em coming!

I’m determined to have one funny/happy thread in this forum. So far you guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: limejello.9638

limejello.9638

You were on the gate
My magnet’s heart beat faster
Come down from there, please?

You ran, far ahead
Don’t worry, swiftness works well
Netshot for romance?

That dolyak, looking
Some things are just too kinky
Oh, they broke the gate….

Near the jump puzzle
Our eyes met, shared smiles
Oh skritt, I’m hitt!

Don’t know if those are done properly. But thanks all for the chuckles.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Oh haikus! Clever!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

From the shadows, you appeared—
your hair dark like death,
cold like ice—
Your eyes blue like skies.

Before I could stop to bow,
you danced a deathly dance,
the Grim’s scythe hung above you;
and you disappeared into the void.

I danced as you did,
my petals blew into the air
a thousand pieces,
and into the void.

When out of space,
a ghostly arm pulled me
back into reality,
my flesh reappeared suddenly.

Then I felt a thousand needles
piercing into my skin.
The warmth spread,
your touch was petrifying.

Time slowed, time vanished.
The droning buzz of cicadas filled mine ears.

You stopped to smile,
a grin of death,
just before the undead
swallowed my soul.

Before I could say hi,
you’ve sent me back to waypoint.

Dragonbrand,

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear little Asura thief,

I will love you, and hold you, and name you George.

Love,

Lenny

P.S. tell me about the rabbits?

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DarkTAO.2439

DarkTAO.2439

I was running from the fort, you were running to the fort. I yelled “just here for world completion, not to attack”. You said nothing and attacked. I was forced to decimate you in Magic Find armor. You died, I lived.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

You emerged from a majestic shadow complete with your two daggers of love, with that piercing intention to get into my heart. I paused a bit and fuddled around, gazing on just what you really intended to do. Adjusting my strapless top I was curious. Maybe not all people like you are bad. I imagined what your face looked like under that mask, the uncut gruff that I might swoon over. As you blinked out of view as quickly as you appeared I knew it was not the end of this encounter. I simply gave chase to the grassy hills to the north where I was sure to find you, and brought my twin sister. To my dismay you began to pierce her with your love pistol for at least 10 good shots before she vanished in thin air. Outraged you did this I lashed out in fury, first dazing you with my beauty and pulling you in, then eviscerating you with my vicious thoughts. I knew you didn’t die after falling down after my rage, as we didn’t find your body. Shall we meet again on the slopes of eternal battle grounds my forbidden lover who kills my sisters.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Shardain.6947

Shardain.6947

It was a hot summer day, you looked like a heavenly beacon standing on your tower’s wall. Brilliant even, as if it were Dwayna herself that had returned to the realm of mortals. I waved and beckoned you to share a pie with me, but you had forgotten to remove your Death From Above trait before you jumped down, and landed right on my face. I was crushed. Literally.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

It was a cold night on duty, some say the coldest on record. I was relegated to guard duty by my commander for using up supply in our keep. From the corner of my eye I caught a flash of light. It was you darling. I met you countless times on the battle field but never could bring myself to hurt you, maybe it was your tenacity or maybe it was your elusiveness. Finally I saw you by yourself, you rushing towards me as if going to tell me something important but then running away after I ran towards you. I took the high route while you took the low. I soon caught up to you and waved from the cliff face, but you just backed away behind a shimmering curtain. Some things never change. I keep falling for the same dame.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

I saw the way you looked at me —like I was a perfect flower in the forest of ugly. A flower that you had to have all to yourself. You moved through the massive throng with purpose and hungry intent. You shoved someone near me away, leaving only you.. and me. It was almost too much for me, the intensity and raw need, but I couldn’t help but smile in return. It was nice to be wanted…

I let you get close to me; I let you draw me in… and that is when you showed your true colors. The illusion of passion shattered under your malicious intent. But as your sword sunk deep into my heart and you watched me blow away into a thousand pink butterflies you realized who the true master of illusions really is.

That’s when I came up behind you and bat your kitten over the cliff where you fell to your death. Mesmers are like that..

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I saw you dancing in the moonlight, weaving a spell of mystery and intrigue. Darling, red so becomes you, for a moment my breath was taken away. I ran to you, bounding over the hills and meadows, eager for your sweet embrace. You stopped and my heart skipped a beat. Would this be our chance to finally meet? It was only then, as the culling receded, that I realized we were not alone.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Lavath.8924

I saw you dancing in the moonlight, weaving a spell of mystery and intrigue. Darling, red so becomes you, for a moment my breath was taken away. I ran to you, bounding over the hills and meadows, eager for your sweet embrace. You stopped and my heart skipped a beat. Would this be our chance to finally meet? It was only then, as the culling receded, that I realized we were not alone.

I lol’d.

I wanted to do something like this but I couldn’t think of how to make it work. +1 to you.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

hehe, thank you!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Lavath.8924

I miss you.

(this space left intentionally blank)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

jeez, your post could be about anyone! hows about some initials, profession? Does he Craft? I really think it’s me but I ..

text me, if this is .. you-know-who.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Hey there player from server X. You’re looking fabulous! *wink, wink! You should come over for a dip in the pool, the water’s fine. Don’t mind the man behind the screen. Here, have some kool-aid!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Attachments:

Teelie l VoTF

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zen Later.6475

Zen Later.6475

How can one’s heart belong to more than one? I know it defies convential logic, but sadly it is so.

It was all such a whirr. Me, as usual, being late for a date with one of your brothers. Dashing I went across the fields between, where only the minotaur dare play.

There I found you all, shadowing in and out. First one, then another, my heart lept when yet a third caught my eye.

Gifts you presented me, a house promised by all three.

But in the end, I was left to lay alone, broken hearted, like someone drove a stake straight through me.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Jayne.9251

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/38424/gw2_small_EeWfX.gif

I see your guy with pillow and raise you a:

(edited by Jayne.9251)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Naznin.2584

Naznin.2584

A few weeks ago, the first matchup of TC entering T2:

I ran past Stonemist, alone and determined
To kill any kitten talker from Blackgate I could find
I ran around the bend and stopped as I saw
One soiltary Blackate warrior standing
At the entrance of the bridge to their keep

Our eyes met, you nodded in a half smile
Surprised by the courtesy, I paused
To watch you walk (not run) towards me
Before I rode the lightning to you
My lover in battle, to kill or be killed

You brought out a hammer and stood your ground
As I executed an updraft to knock you down
You swung and sent me flying before I could shock
I sent an icy blast your way to stop your advance
You just grinned and deftly stepped aside to block

I rolled back, leaving you in a ring of arcane fire
You heaved yourself, crossing the flames in a jump
Bringing your hammer down on me, sending me reeling
And killing me, you knelt down next to my body in respect
Before slowly walking (not running) back to your lonely post

You won my love, even though I badly lost
Anonymous fighters, held apart by our fate
Me, the defeated Red Invader from the Coast
You, the victorious Green Defender on Blackgate

You won my affection for your entire realm
The kitten talkers too, they are loved as well
I could never but like a realm which you defend
That deadly iron clad warrior respectful to the end

Whenever I think about Blackgate fighting in Tier 1
I imagine you standing your ground against your foes
A better fighter and bigger man than any of them
Oh how I wish we were fighting together for the Coast

<3

Naznin
Mists Soldier | Entrepreneur | Socialite
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Naznin.2584)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

pot.6805

Loved your post Naznin!

BeeGee
Beast mode

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

The clock strikes twelve,
the warhorn blares.
The smell of bloodshed
in the air.

Charging forth,
I see your form.
A blooming flower,
leading the storm.

Must think of fighting,
not of you.
A mind distracted,
is a body slewn.

My Twilight gripped,
and body sore.
I check and see,
you survived the gore.

We meet at last,
my beloved foe.

Such graceful form,
each move a dance.
Fluid motions,
destructive stance.

A perfect warrior
in mine own eyes,
a worthy holder,
of legend Sunrise.

Lay down my sword
accept my fate.
I won’t strike down
true love with hate.

Your hesitation,
I feel it too.
An abrupt conclusion
it ends too soon.

Dwayna blessed,
our love endures.
A silent death,
and Dwayna mourns.

In the Mists,
when lovers join.
worth more than all
a noble’s coin

We’ll be together,
you and me.
We’ll be together,
for Eternity.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Naznin.2584

Naznin.2584

Richard Nixon: That was…incredible. Messed up fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! /WeAreNotWorthy

Loved your post Naznin!

Thank you! Its a true story too; even though I have no sense of rhyme, I did write from the heart.

Naznin
Mists Soldier | Entrepreneur | Socialite
Tarnished Coast

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

The moment I stepped into the battlefield, I had flash backs of my ex-wife, just like a thief running around, pretending like your not there, when you are. Constantly watching me, stalking me, and then back stab me when the right moment comes. I hate you, I really do.

Now i must go seek counseling,

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: casirons.2568

casirons.2568

You opened this GOOD LUCK!. At midnight you will meet your soul mate. All you need to do is ram this stake and banner with this message into the heart or head of 12 other fallen soldiers. If you don’t do this by midnight you will never find love and have 10 years of the worst luck you ever had.

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I was lost in your house of mirrors, reflections of you all around me. I attempted in vain to find the real you, the person behind those false images but you tossed me aside and gloated while my life drained from me; my arm reaching towards you, reaching but never touching. Suddenly the colour ran from your beautiful face and you screamed in despair as an arrow split your ribcage and ripped into your cold, frozen heart. Did I mention that the wife is a very jealous woman? If I did not then you have my most humble apologies.

Theftwind (HoD)

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

I was working another boring shift of guard duty at the tower of Durios. Suddenly, you appeared below me at the foot of the wall, as if out of thin air. As soon as I looked down at you, all prior thoughts were lost as my mind boggled at your beauty. I could hardly even remember my name.

Your gaze turned and met mine. In that moment, my vision became rose-tinted out of my intense love for you….well, it was either that, or the pink and purple field you cast at my feet. I must apologize for plummeting from the wall to land face-first in front of you. I did not mean to startle you by it, but I also can’t remember why or how I did it. It was as if an unearthly force propelled me toward you.

Nevertheless, I stood up and regained my composure, determined to make this work. But when I finished dusting myself off and lifted my gaze to meet you, my jaw dropped once more. I would never in my wildest dreams have expected to encounter not only one impossibly beautiful maiden, but her three identical sisters along with her as well! I’m afraid my behavior became somewhat rash and impolite as I ran to each one of you, inquiring as to your names and where you would all like to go on our group date.

I know my behavior was not ideal. To be fair, though, you should also tell your sisters that exploding in a cloud of butterflies is a social misstep, as some people might find it highly offensive. Not I, however. Nothing any of you did could upset me, my sweets, or deter me from my goal. Unfortunately, I soon lost track of you, as I couldn’t move very well – every exertion on my part seemed to hurt me immensely. After that I fell to the ground in anguish at the prospect of losing you, and also because I was bleeding out and on fire at the same time.

I understand why you stuck that stake in my heart – I really should have been more polite, and I cannot apologize enough for the rock I threw at you in frustration, even though you suffered no damage, as you seemed to be impervious at the time. It was still a very rude behavior on my part. Please, allow me another chance. I still work at Durios part-time on weeknights. Bring your sisters, who are every bit as lovely as you, and perhaps we can all give this another shot?

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

Missed connections --WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Tonight (Saturday). I was the one with the long, red overcoat and khaki trim, with medium-length brown hair and facial stubble. You were wearing a green vest with brown slacks, and had the most astonishing blue eyes.

I watched as you built a rocket turret in the moonlight. Your fingers danced over the machinery as you worked, dexterous and slender, betraying your skill. I observed your work from behind the trees for some time before approaching.

I /waved at you before /beckoning — there is a beautiful hilltop where I wish to watch the stars dance across the sky with you. You seemed confused and fired a salvo from the turret toward my direction, misinterpreting my actions as aggressive.

Did I startle you — was my footfall too soft? I’ll return again tonight, and hope to find you there. If you read this message before then, look for a green arrow facing toward the sky: that will be my signal.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Kerithlan.1659)